• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

sjay1994

Now the only one who needs a dumb name is Liam.

We got Grandma swamp
lavabeard
and now fartgas mcsimpsons.

Though maybe rising superstar counts...

Its not his time yet. He is pretty furious that he hasn't been noticed yet.

He started his own dark cyber-cult called the "order of most moe"

He is biding his time now

sjay1994

He hasn't been noticed because he's been wearing his Cena mask.

After the holiday season I am changing my avatar to Cena or Benoit. Although not sure if the later would get me banned.

I have learned so much about wrestling thanks to the best friends. I learned about all the really stupid shit, without watching the stupid shit

Then you can join the Friender Crew.

I thought it was better than 4.

I never played 4. GTA was always that franchise where I would go to a friends house, put the cheat code for a tank in. Kill things. Get bored, then stopped.

5 was the first one I bought and played straight, and man. That games head is up its ass. Red dead was a fluke.

grimmiq

Anyone want a free copy of Dark Souls? Picked up a dozen or so when they fucked up the pricing and sold it for $0.19 on Steam and have a couple left.

Steam same as GAF username. Good to keep a couple spare so first 4-5 gets one.

Speaking of dumb stuff, was the
heart
pulling in Indiana Jones the cool dumb kind of dumb or the stupid dumb kind of dumb?

I was watching a show with that and it was the cool dumb and hype.

Temple of Doom is a bad movie.
Anyone want a free copy of Dark Souls? Picked up a dozen or so when they fucked up the pricing and sold it for $0.19 on Steam and have a couple left.

Don't need any, but that's really nice of you.

Zenfalcia

After the holiday season I am changing my avatar to Cena or Benoit. Although not sure if the later would get me banned.

I have learned so much about wrestling thanks to the best friends. I learned about all the really stupid shit, without watching the stupid shit

Normally you won't, but if you upload your benoit character to the NeoGAF create your character you'd get banned.

Same here, I never knew anything about wrustling until the best friends.

His theme isn't that bad, after listening to it a few times.

woof really? I'd take one if you don't mind. I'm nico nico nii on steam.

Shackzam

I would like one. I added you on steam.

Alfebit

Banned

I'd like one. Super nice of you man!

sjay1994

Normally you won't, but if you upload your benoit character to the NeoGAF create your character you'd get banned.

Same here, I never knew anything about wrustling until the best friends.

His theme isn't that bad, after listening to it a few times.

woof really? I'd take one if you don't mind.

I was crying from laughter because Woolie was fucking killing it with the Benoit jokes in the WWE15 quick look.

March of the Benoits had me fall to the floor.

I don't need one but that's pretty cool of you

Temple of Doom is a bad movie.

Don't need any, but that's really nice of you.

Temple of Doom is the single best movie in the entire series of films.

I mean seriously, it was so goddamn good and the fucking cinematography!
slowly_take_glasses_off..gif

So fucking good!

grimmiq

Figured with DS2 wrapping up soon some people might want to try DS1 and give up at Sen's Fortress ;p.

EDIT: Also, just got an error message about a gift..so if someone's didn't go through properly, let me know.

Really tempting with the whole new gaming laptop and all, but I already own DS1 on my PS3. Thanks for the offer though.

Tako

I'll take one. It'll give me a good excuse to install steam

I'll take one if you still have one. Same username.

Top Bottom