• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Alfebit

Banned
What the Hell happened? let it Rip LuLu
EDIT: Shitposting in the DmC thread? or maybe Bish was just waiting to kill him because of the Avatar

Oh man, RIP in peace Lulu. How many times has he been banned now? Hope it's not a permaban.

xlarge39k85.gif

Zenfalcia

;~; I guess the other mods didn't approve his avatar.

Well.. it did have a girl showing all her cooch to everyone with a thong covering her.
(Code Geass Spoiler)
Poor Lelouch, he died for our sins.

Rip in peace. Also Orange.

It seems so, his avatar was removed from his posts and I've seen people get banned and keep their avatars. Plus his last few posts didn't seem like shit posting to me.

It was probably the avatar that got him done in.
Oh man, RIP in peace Lulu. How many times has he been banned now? Hope it's not a permaban.

3 times before i believe.

It seems so, his avatar was removed from his posts and I've seen people get banned and keep their avatars. Plus his last few posts didn't seem like shit posting to me.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that anyone gets banned loses their avatar. I could be wrong but that's what it looked like.

Alright. So I just caught up on Inou Battle. I like this show less and less with each passing episode.

It started as teenagers with super powers having shenanigans in a club room, then became a mediocre romantic comedy. It's just so middle of the road and superpowers aren't even a part of anything anymore, barring the last thing at the end of 11, it's just a straight rom com with poorly developed characters.

Squishy3

Alright. So I just caught up on Inou Battle. I like this show less and less with each passing episode.

It started as teenagers with super powers having shenanigans in a club room, then became a mediocre romantic comedy. It's just so middle of the road and superpowers aren't even a part of anything anymore, barring the last thing at the end of 11, it's just a straight rom com with poorly developed characters.
This is what happens to anything adapted from a light novel.

Yeah I had that feeling at episode 9. The dumb harem thing really clashes with the overlying plot when
The "reader" seems to be involved with the supernatural battles, but the harem never seems to get involve in those fights.

I still need to watch 11 tho

Zenfalcia

Xiraiya

What a shocking turn of events, I thought for sure he would out la- I can't even finish that sentence with a straight face.

Also this Def Jam LP was a great idea.

I like the idea that Inou Battle is a side story of a Trigger anime.

Zenfalcia

Mogudan Rei can get it. But in general, Rei was fucking creepy as shit in the series.

Well, at least for me.

Well she did go through a lot.
What a shocking turn of events, I thought for sure he would out la- I can't even finish that sentence with a straight face.

Also this Def Jam LP was a great idea.

You're probably thinking that he got what was coming to him.
He's one of my favorite artist/group

But the proportions are all off!

Did the Phantom Pain of Phantom Gaming pass his finals yet?

his last final is around the 20th if i remember correctly.

Yeah I had that feeling at episode 9. The dumb harem thing really clashes with the overlying plot when
The "reader" seems to be involved with the supernatural battles, but the harem never seems to get involve in those fights.

I still need to watch 11 tho

It's like, it's not bad, really, I've seen way worse shit this season, it's just disappointing that it changed halfway through.

Top Bottom