• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Git gud at transparency

image.php

360pages

Oh, that one. I knew it would do him in sooner or later, he really should have changed it. Or just edited with a big edit bar or something.

Zenfalcia

what was his last post?

about 200 posts ago.. i say about 1 hour ago?
Well we never had girls spread eagle in a tiny thong. At worst was just big o faces.

Yeah.. It was masked since it was compressed and also very dark, but if you gave it a long enough look you could see. There's nothing wrong with faces since you dont know the context. ;)
mine is pretty tamed tho.

It's tame, no worries.
Welp, I gotta go work on my final. If I don't come back you probably know what happened to me.

Rip in peace.

Tell that to my Christmas tree tho

No johns in here
photoshop is hard ;~;

Fraudbeats confirmed as a fraud at Photoshop.

360pages

Damn, I should probably write something today as well. Though I have a shit tier replacement editor so I'm on edge about writing anything at the moment.

croten

Shit posting in the DmC thread with his avatar most likely.

It wasn't shit posting, unless the post that got him banned was deleted.

i honestly dont give a shit about the story being bad as my only complaint was the combat was too damn slow and easy
if this remaster fixes that i may actually buy it later down the road like say June alongside DMC4SE

I don't think this is ban worthy at all.

Xux

Damn, neither a vacuuming nor a blow drying fixed my PS3. should I wait to get it fixed or am I stupid enough to just buy a PS4?

Top Bottom