• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

ultimax

DID YOU JUST CHANGE MY NAME???
It's my stand's power
Do it now tho!

Shh.. Just watch, no questions.
I got avatar plans. Prepare for the hype.
Also for those who love Ace Attorney, have you guys tried Umineko?
I just finished the anime not too long ago and I want to like it, but I can't. It's really bad. But I hear the VN is a million times better, so I've been trying to get my hands on it

360pages

It's my stand's power

I got avatar plans. Prepare for the hype.

I just finished the anime not too long ago and I want to like it, but I can't. It's really bad. But I hear the VN is a million times better, so I've been trying to get my hands on it

What are you talking about, there is no anime...never was one...

(It's really awful, ignore it)

Pat complaining that the magnum shot bounced off that guys mask when it was very clear that he missed.
Salty_Johns.jpg

360pages

Heard good things about the VN, the anime was good until after ep 6 where it just completely shat itself. Still gotta finish FSN VN first

Some of the cases will legit leave you stuck, since it's never obvious who the killer is unlike some other murder mystery games.

That being said, I'm enjoying the show. It hasn't grabbed me just yet, but it's quite endearing to watch and I realize this is only the beginning. Trigger shows have gotten me used to breakneck speeds (though JoJo isn't exactly slow), which is something I need to unlearn.

I'm curious where the show will take me.
This is actually a very pared down retelling of an old-ass manga. Part 1 was written in 1986-7, and is generally seen by most people as one of, if not the weakest. You're in for a ride.

Xux

What's the problem? Are there any lights?

So do I. Please understand.
It's a seven-year-old 80GB model. As soon as I hit the hard power switch on the back, it starts up (green light) with the fans going full blast. After 5-10 seconds, it beeps three times and shuts off with the red light blinking (don't see a yellow light inbetween).

Before it did this, it would randomly power on and eject the disc. The power button on the front wouldn't work and I'd have to turn it on manually with the controller. It smells like urine so I guess one of my dogs peed on it.

Alfebit

Banned
Personally not really, I think I might get married at some point if I meet the right girl but I can't ever see myself having children

I honestly don't know how I'd handle a kid, I can barely, and I mean barely take care of just myself, I can't imagine having another person depend on me.

I honestly don't know how I'd handle a kid, I can barely, and I mean barely take care of just myself, I can't imagine having another person depend on me.

I happen to think I'd be a horrible dad and I don't want to bring a kid in this world I couldn't be fully capable of talking care of.

For some reason I though you were way older than all of us. Weird.

I happen to think I'd be a horrible dad and I don't want to bring a kid in this world I couldn't be fully capable of talking care of.

Yeah, that's the main thing, I would absolutely not want kids anytime soon and I don't see myself wanting them in any foreseeable future, so I don't want to raise something thinking of it as nothing but a burden.

For some reason I though you were way older than all of us. Weird.

Yeah, that's the main thing, I would absolutely not want kids anytime soon and I don't see myself wanting them in any foreseeable future, so I don't want to raise something thinking of it as nothing but a burden.

Pat is the oldest I believe. I just happen to talk like an mid aged adult very often.

Joe and FoxUzamaki have tags. They are so cool for it.

I want a tag, but I don't want to get banned, so I gotta wait for a tag giveaway thread. Or butter up a cool guy mod.

I'd love a tag, but I really don't post enough outside of this thread to get one. Only time I really consistently post is in anime threads and I'm not saying anything ridiculous enough to get attention.

Top Bottom