• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

Mik2121

Wow that uploaded image from mik212 really looks good when framed.

More images! I am fon of this stage's design.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f0sll.jpg

What is cool is that this is the second world where it should be sandy. This game keeps impressing, really top notch stage design.

I'm on a place that looks similar, but on the first world:

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01p8kb6.jpg

Downhome

For those playing, tell me honestly - just how amazing is it controling Mario and the gang in a cat suit? Are your lives truly changed forever? I look forward to accepting the concept into my life.

Linkhero1

Hopefully, this along with some of the other upcoming titles help Nintendo in keeping the Wii U sales where they want to be.

Those screenshots are amazing.

I want to know what the deal is with the OG Classic Controller. Can anyone with the game check into that? (Supposedly the Pro works, but the OG doesn't.)

There's a video that was posted on a site the Go to for Nintendo news last night. It showed off the game being controlled with the original Classic Controller.

llamarawk

I still have to figure out if I want to buy physical or digital. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm going digital because i think the boxart is ass and it's only 1.6 GB. I'll get physical Mario Kart and Smash because pretty sure those will be good boxarts. Good to know the disc art is good though.

Krabboss

Anybody spoilered the post-game stuff yet? I read somewhere (some review) that it's good but not quite as expansive as 3D Land.

whats up with this game's name? I thought it was on the 3DS

The 3D is in the title just because it's meant to be a part of the same franchise as 3D Land.

I just remembered I still have all those ninty bucks from deluxe edition redemption stuff. I guess I'll play it earlier than expected...

But I have so much other work to do :(

God damn it. I was just going to buy Zelda on Friday, but I don't think I can resist buying this day one.

Same here.

I already bought a PS4, PS4 online subscription, COD: Ghosts, and a new laptop this season. ALBW was going to be my last purchase, and it will now come with Mario Wii U unfortunately!

I hate spending money.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Will. Not. Watch. Streams... Argh, why 29th, based Shibata?..

uberluigi

Banned
Omg can't wait til friday! This weekend is gonna be fun, just in time for my birthday (Saturday yeah! ) my NNID is theboss87 if anyone wants to add me.

Downhome

I have the entire weekend off. All I'll be doing is playing this and Zelda, and maybe mixing in some time with the PS4. Maybe my wife will play a bit on the Wii U on the gamepad while I play PS4 on TV. Oh this new generation of gaming, where have you been all my life?

I also have Beyond Two Souls on the way from GameFly, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Finished all stages in world 1~3 and stage 4-1 today.

Collected all the green stars, stamps and all the yellow flags.

I'm so sad that I have no time to play it tomorrow. :(

Cat suit is amazing !!!
Also, love the design for how to get last two stars in 2-5

Mik2121

Tried taking a pic and just posting it on Miiverse... but yeah, this deserves to be uploaded to abload or something. Miiverse just isn't enough...

zlCfzRMkJl07siNI5v

plank

Can someone do a cosplay of Peach and "secret character" in power ups and post the pics? I need them for ....reasons. >_>

Top Bottom