• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

Mik2121

By "add me back", you mean "accept my friend request", right? Just making sure you're adding friends the correct way!

For Mailenstein yeah, but Cheesemeister has messages blocked so he has to add me back by registering my name.

Also I'm jumping into the game in about 10 mins. Can't wait, woooo!

TnK

Well, taking what silent ocarina and others said, here is a random screenshot
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ciss4.jpg

Abload's quality is kinda bad, but imgur does not work

As you guys figured out from the stream, the OST is fantastic.

zigg

I want to know what the deal is with the OG Classic Controller. Can anyone with the game check into that? (Supposedly the Pro works, but the OG doesn't.)

BY2K

Membero Americo

imgur would be worse.

For Mailenstein yeah, but Cheesemeister has messages blocked so he has to add me back by registering my name.

Also I'm jumping into the game in about 10 mins. Can't wait, woooo!

As I recall, Cheesemeister's Friend List is full so you'll most likely have to just Follow him. That is of course unless he's deleted some people.

Albo

Cheesemeister gettin dat gold.

Love the soothing atmosphere. lighting and music in this swamp level he's playing now.

zroid

Banned
༼ ºل͟º ༽ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀɪᴏ ༼ ºل͟º ༽

Caladrius

Those bees look a lot like the ones from Banjo-Tooie. Huh.

I feel like I'll be glued to this thread all day for screenshots.

Anyway, my NNID is LegitViet. I sort of regret not sticking to my screen name, but oh well. If you add me, please let me know. I won't be adding anyone other than NeoGAF members!

I'll also be primarily playing multiplayer, so you won't see competitive ghosts from me until maybe a day or two after release when I go back to earlier levels.

Mik2121

Wow, found my first warp pipe to the second world, on the first world. I usually find these on my second try at least.

And this game visually is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

Mik2121

What's the best place to upload pics from the WiiU, and how would I go about uploading it? I just go to the internet browser by pressing the home button?

TnK

What's the best place to upload pics from the WiiU, and how would I go about uploading it? I just go to the internet browser by pressing the home button?

I found Abload to be the best. It is in german, but you just need to click browse and upload.

khaaan

Oh lawd, those powerups and items look like gummies.
What was that music that was playing in the overworld for World 2? It sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

EhoaVash

If anyone wants to add me ._.
my NNID : Ehoavas

I'm not much of a fan of 2D mario games, the game seems celebration of 2D mario games more than 3D ones. Still I'm hyped, but seeing so much things like the stupid/super easy boom boom boss battles in this game makes me kinda pissed. anyway hopefully I'll pick this up on Friday and it will probably be a great experience.

I may be overreacting, but this game is so, so beautiful in it's very unique way and pure fun to play. By beautiful, I mean how everthing from graphics to sound come together. Sadly I have to sleep now, because of qork tomorrow, but this game is giving me a SM64 vibe for some reason.

I added every friend request btw. Once again, for those who want, feel free to add me.
NNiD: Mailenstein

Dr.Hadji

I love Miiverse and everything. But thanks to it Nintendo OTs are always filled with people's pic from playing the game. Even when the game isn't out yet!!!

TnK

I may be overreacting, but this game is so, so beautiful in it's very unique way and pure fun to play. By beautiful, I mean how everthing from graphics to sound come together. Sadly I have to sleep now, because of qork tomorrow, but this game is giving me a SM64 vibe for some reason.

I added every friend request btw. Once again, for those who want, feel free to add me.
NNiD: Mailenstein
This is 100% true. This game combines everything really well, and this is the best sounding mario game since galaxy.

They had that dino stage in E3? How is it when played in multiplayer?

TnK

Wow that uploaded image from mik212 really looks good when framed.

More images! I am fon of this stage's design.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f0sll.jpg

What is cool is that this is the second world where it should be sandy. This game keeps impressing, really top notch stage design.

Top Bottom