• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

zroid

Banned
SUP GAF, LOOK WHAT I HAVE
aZxa6ZQ.jpg

Awwww yyyeaaaaah. Next gen truly started.

/smug

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

My local indie game store SAYS they're getting this today, a couple of days early... but they make that claim about many games, and it only ends up being true about half of the time. Here's hoping this is one of the good times!

My NNID is MaverickHuntrAsh, by the way. I'll add anyone back who adds me here! Looking forward to seeing some MarioGAF ghosts!

Definity

I just now placed a pre-order on amazon without any issue. Not sure how long it's been back in stock but my son would have killed me if we didn't get this on release day.

TnK

No idea how to upload pics. Maybe Mailenstein can upload?

EDIT: Hmm, I did not expect so many people to get mad that I got the game =/ Unless they are all joking.

Peterthumpa

No idea how to upload pics. Maybe Mailenstein can upload?

EDIT: Hmm, I did not expect so many people to get mad that I got the game =/ Unless they are all joking.

Just call the Home menu and go to the browser, then to an image sharing site and when clicking on upload, the Wii U will use the image before calling the menu to upload it.

How do I take proper screenshots of the game?
Hit the home button on a specific scene you want the screenshot from and in the internet browser go to www.abload.de or www.imgur.com and klick upload. Then you can select the screen from the TV or the Gamepad (Gamepad gives a lower resolution image). Then copy the image URL and post it here (from Wii U browser). We also have a specific Wii U screenshot thread.

Mik2121

Aaah, I mixed that up with Chidoribashi, sorry lol. Yeah, the company I work at is located southeast from Hakata Station. I'm in the IT business by the way.

Sounds pretty cool, too bad i missed that.
This time around is pretty busy for me with new year coming soon etc., but if you feel like meeting some day, let me know. I'm originally from Munich/Germany, so don't expect perfectly fluent English :).

And yes, go digital!

Ended up buying a 3000Yen and a 2000Yen card (already had some 1600 points in my eshop account). I guess I will stay until 12am awake and then play some.

DOWNLOADING NOW, YAY!

As for meeting, sure! I'm from Spain so my English isn't any better than yours, lol.

Kacho

Hearing the Giant Bomb talk about this on the Bombcast is getting me pumped. I'm glad to hear some challenging stuff opens up later in the game.

Ended up buying a 3000Yen and a 2000Yen card (already had some 1600 points in my eshop account). I guess I will stay until 12am awake and then play some.

DOWNLOADING NOW, YAY!

As for meeting, sure! I'm from Spain so my English isn't any better than yours, lol.
Good job :)!

Cool! I'm sorry I won't have the time soon tho, but I'm reall looking forward to it :)!

Added you both! Add me back plz! My ID is Mik2121

(I'm taking a shower now as well... came back from the gym about 20 mins ago and I smell quite bad, lol)

By "add me back", you mean "accept my friend request", right? Just making sure you're adding friends the correct way!

Andrew.

Banned
48 more hours! Hnnnnnngggggg

NNID: Xenodrew

Im not watching any streams but I DID spoil myself on how to unlock the 5th character. Wasnt as spoilery as I expected though, but holy crap did it look pretty.

Ulumsk

What are the controller options for max people multiplayer? I have two Classic controller Pros lying around that I heard you could use. Can the rest use Wii-motes?

Top Bottom