• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

one_kill

A week and a day for us Aussies :(

I'm currently watching a stream and it looks so much fun. The boss fights, apart from the
old Koopa ones from 3D Land
, are great!

cafemomo

I seriously haven't enjoyed a Mario platformer since Sunshine, but watching the trailers for this game makes me smile.

I'll be with my friends when they pick this game up and that comcast box in a hour. then we plan to play this game til the break of dawn.

I hope this game does really well in NA, (how could you Japan! D:) because it simply deserves to be played by as much as possible because it looks so damn fun.

I'll be def picking this title up when I get a WiiU.

Was considering getting the eshop version just because I am impatient but decided that was a horrible idea so I'll just pick up a copy after work tomorrow. I have to go to bed in about an hour anyway

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Thought the fuckers might let me jump 3 minutes early. No dice :(

Someone is just sitting there at a desk somewhere, fucking clock app open on their phone, cackling with power about to make the donuts.

zroid

Banned
Ultimately decided I was too lazy to go for the midnight opening, but I'll be there in the morning at 8 am. For now, gonna enjoy the GTTV Donkey Kong special and pray for Zelda to get revealed in Smash 4. :p

Have fun, dudes

ohlawd

Ultimately decided I was too lazy to go for the midnight opening, but I'll be there in the morning at 8 am. For now, gonna enjoy the GTTV Donkey Kong special and pray for Zelda to get revealed in Smash 4. :p

Have fun, dudes
I'm gonna go to TRU at 9. 10% off for two games? why the hell not

gawd I'm gonna be playing this game later than everyone else.

edit: enjoy you guys!

Top Bottom