• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

Zing

Banned
I'm hitting Futureshop at 10am to spend the last of my gift cards on this game. Fortunately, it looks like I won't have to worry about big lines from Xbox customers if the midnight launch lines are any indication.

gogojira

My impatience is why I end up downloading games. I COULD wait and pick it up tomorrow, but then that's like, a few hours away and I could be playing this game now.

I wonder if Wal-Mart is stocking this thing right now? I'd make the trip.

GulAtiCa

Being slow to download. :/ Oh well. At least I have I have time to set up my new Zelda 3DS XL. If still not ready, I'll play Zelda, or worse (in good way) Tearaway.

Bullza2o

Personally I would just bug them now. Not sure if they're open 24/7 for phone service and the phone service is much easier than using the chat.

I've had several things I've ordered that have said that, but the shipping info had actually not updated properly..and then the game arrived on my doorstep right on time.

Well if it still hadn't shipped right now, I definitely would have contacted them now. But it was actually shipped and still on track for tomorrow!

I really don't want to bug Amazon; they've been kind to me a lot haha.

So, I'm a bit apprehensive about downloading this instead of buying a physical copy. Just seems way less "tangible" with no chance to sell, give away, or anything else in the future. On the other hand, I despise optical disks, the unreliability, and the noise they make in the console.

Couple Qs:

1. Is the game tied to an account, or the console?
2. Would I be able to re-download it at any time, from any Wii U console using amy account? (ie. I have the white basic set but might trade it for a black in the future)

Thanks. It would be nice if I can be convinced to go for the download.

Snaked my way around the Xbone line to get my copy, but a whole day of class and practice separates me and four player 3D Mario amazingness. I'll just stare longingly at the disc art until then.

*sigh*

Schnozberry

So, I'm a bit apprehensive about downloading this instead of buying a physical copy. Just seems way less "tangible" with no chance to sell, give away, or anything else in the future.

Couple Qs:

1. Is the game tied to an account, or the console?
2. Would I be able to re-download it at any time, from any Wii U console using amy account? (ie. I have the white basic set but might trade it for a black in the future)

Thanks.

It's tied to the console. Don't go digital if you plan on getting a deluxe model.

Top Bottom