• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 |OT| with >NEW< hat!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Hey guys, can someone do me a solid and find or upload the super spoiler video to YouTube so I can check it out on my iPhone? I won't be on a computer until late tonight, and I want to see it so bad!!

Edit: *looks above*

Nice.

Bentendo

Peff said:
You're safe.

I'm safe? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'm safe in that I don't know the spoiler or I'm safe to look at the spoiler posts now that I know the spoiler. :lol

So, just to be straight, the spoiler is NOT
coin wall jumping

Goddamn spoilers.

rhino4evr

Bentendo said:
I'm safe? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'm safe in that I don't know the spoiler or I'm safe to look at the spoiler posts now that I know the spoiler. :lol

So, just to be straight, the spoiler is NOT
coin wall jumping

Goddamn spoilers.

dont watch the video..the OMG HOLY SHIT part hasnt been spoiled for you just yet...:D

Bentendo

rhino4evr said:
dont watch the video..the OMG HOLY SHIT part hasnt been spoiled for you just yet...:D

YES! I'm so happy. If one of you guys dare spoils this for me by not putting a spoiler tag on your post, so help me I will write you a nasty reply telling you how unhappy I am.

Bentendo said:
YES! I'm so happy. If one of you guys dare spoils this for me by not putting a spoiler tag on your post, so help me I will write you a nasty reply telling you how unhappy I am.

Don't worry, no one will tell you that the spoiler is
really awesome!

rhino4evr

Bentendo said:

Id stay away from the thread then..people are known to post stuff describing spoilers, that are just as bad as reading the spoilers themselves...

Mario is one of the few games where I want to read about as much as possible. Mainly because it doesnt take my enjoyment out of actually playing it.

Now games like Alan Wake...well Im not going anywhere near that one.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
i went on a black-out after watching the first two transmissions. just saying ; p

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
**Watches Youtube vid....

suprised.jpg

Can this game get anymore incredible???

Nicktals

Banned
rhino4evr said:
Id stay away from the thread then..people are known to post stuff describing spoilers, that are just as bad as reading the spoilers themselves...

Mario is one of the few games where I want to read about as much as possible. Mainly because it doesnt take my enjoyment out of actually playing it.

Now games like Alan Wake...well Im not going anywhere near that one.

Also, don't go into the old SMG 2 thread. There were people who stated the 'spoiler' there without tags. Don't know if it's been safe, but really, it's not a huge spoiler, so if you're trying to do a complete blackout, just stay out.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Son of Godzilla said:
Proper physics instead of wonky "the level works how we want it to work, don't think about it" Mariocity?
notsureifserious.gif

Son of Godzilla said:
Proper physics instead of wonky "the level works how we want it to work, don't think about it" Mariocity?
That's your second post in this thread, after the "pfff not really a spoiler" comment?

Niiiiiiiiiiice

MYE said:
The real question is,
will there be an owl hiding in the tree?
:D
There better be! :)

MisterHero said:
It's Sonic.
Sonic's appearance is enough to ruin this game for me.

Not really, but his horrible design and track record should never be even compared to anything in a Mario game, let alone Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Bentendo

Fantastical said:
Not watching that video, but I have a suspicion of what it is.

Okay, in spoilers, what do you THINK it is. I can't even begin to imagine what it is since it's obviously not
Luigi or another playable character

Bentendo

DAMN IT GO-NINTENDO. DAMN YOU. You ruined the experience for me. Let me guess:

Redone Super Mario 64 stage

Why you do this. :(

rhino4evr

Bentendo said:
Okay, in spoilers, what do you THINK it is. I can't even begin to imagine what it is since it's obviously not

it's been said any times that its a "level" spoiler...it's not a secret character or anything like that. Just a level that is really cool.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Bentendo said:
Oh I thought it had to do with
another playable character

:lol at putting spoiler tags around something I know it's not, but I get the point.

MisterHero

Bentendo said:

haha you expected press to keep information to themselves

sorry man

Bentendo said:

Why the hell where you watching videos there anyway?

Bentendo

demolitiongc1 said:
any word of midnight launches?

So far, the only ones that have advertised it as far as I'm concerned is:

*Best Buy
in New York City only
*Nintendo World Store

However, since Wal-mart is open 24 hours a day, go there and continue to bug them about it until they give you the game at 12. I've done this multiple times and it works 100% of the time... unless you're that elusive 1% (I like to use the 101% scale).

Bentendo

AceBandage said:
Why the hell where you watching videos there anyway?

I wasn't, I go to Go-Nintendo and he has a FREAKING IMAGE of
Whomp Fortress
on the front page. Yeah, that's low.

But that is awesome.

zigg

Well, I went and sought out the transgression in question, and it's apparently from a Japanese commercial.

Nintendo is not trying to keep this a secret :lol

rhino4evr

Bentendo said:
I wasn't, I go to Go-Nintendo and he has a FREAKING IMAGE of
Whomp Fortress
on the front page. Yeah, that's low.

But that is awesome.

its called a Media-Blackout for a reason..its time for you to turn off the internet if you REALLY want to be safe.

Bentendo

rhino4evr said:
its called a Media-Blackout for a reason..its time for you to turn off the internet if you REALLY want to be safe.

But I have a special power where I can receive the internet through my brain when I'm asleep.

Explanation: when I was... "younger", I used to have dreams where Nintendo announced something and when I woke up I went online just to make sure it was fake.

Peff

Yeah, it's only going to be worse with the 120 stars award. A Spanish preview already mentioned
there's a second set of 120 stars in the same levels after you get the 120
, but I'm not sure it's true.

Top Bottom