• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

jnWake

Just played it. I liked the gimmick of using the moving platforms as protection from the Thwomps, but I thought you were too stingy with the power ups. Even a couple of mushrooms would have been welcome! That said, still a fun level.

There's one Mushroom. But it's hidden! In the section with the three Thwomps you can go to the ceiling of the stage to get a Mushroom.

I think I should start adding more Mushrooms to my levels though haha. For some reason the Mushroom mechanic has never clicked with me. Mario should just have 2 health, changing in size is so lame.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Am i right in assuming that the more stars you have for a course, the more people play it?
I updated a few courses I made that used to have like 15 stars and lots of people playing it, but my new versions that I uploaded are barely getting played and not getting starred at all. :( Sucks since I think they're the better ones.

If some people want to play them, i'd like your opinion and stars. <3 I'll even try your level and star it too if you want.
They're easy enough that they shouldn't frustrate you lol. They're just fun levels.

Wq8KSYS.png

QKyzbEs.png

Zero148

Streaming the following levels live. Watch at either of these URLs:
http://gaming.youtube.com/sixfortyfive/live
http://youtube.com/sixfortyfive/live

You did really well on my level. In fact it is possible to just run through it without stopping or slowing down (the upper path pretty much leads you from not to note if you just hold the jump, right and run buttons, this already saves half the level). While designing it I didn't even have the spining mechanic from NSMBU in mind.

And thank you for the star :)

Pooxi

Neo Member
Name: Under the Thwomp.
ID: 7D5F-0000-003F-B84F.
Thwomps are falling from the sky! Luckily, you can protect yourself staying below moving platforms. Good luck!

That was an interesting way of handling thwomps! But yeah near the end there was a bit to much going on. A mushroom would have been nice, I'm not too good at these games lol

Wish I could get some feedback with this level:
Yoshi's Springboard Spring
35E4-0000-0042-DDEB

Felt a bit trollish, those coins...
I gave up before the first door, sorry!

PSqueak

Banned
Snow Cone Summit

D81E-0000-0044-070C

wPUODkP.png

This is intended to be a fairly standard Mario 3 ice level, but when you reach the end there is a little musical section. :)

I think you succeeded on your mission, very enjoyable level, loved the musical surprise and the irregular terrain to cover the greenery was genius.

Hylian7

I unlocked the NWC levels. Absolutely worth it.

I swear though, if I see one more fucking "jump on this platform below you that you totally can't see!" or "Oh yeah, jump to the only platform you can jump to and then you're right in front of a Bill Blaster that you have no way to avoid without having advance knowledge of it." show up in 100 Mario Challenge. That shit is so annoying.

Mistle

New stages. Would love to hear from anybody who checks them out. I always try to make a fun level first and foremost, I'm not really in it to give people a super hard challenge or fill a level with gimmicks. Hopefully they are challenging but not in a frustrating way:

WVW69iZOAp0AAGSD9a

Ghouly Shroom Hoppin'
4702-0000-0044-2C1D

WVW69iY4k-E31lfV7g

Toaster Coaster
32C8-0000-003B-2215

WVW69iYrn3UiB4zyc_

Go Mario, Go!
7EE1-0000-0034-BF02

WVW69iYnvkQBaT1u4h

Fun Valley (2.0)
1CA3-0000-0032-BF76

---

I'm always checking out levels in this thread, but if you play one of mine leave a code in your comment and I'll be sure to return the favour :)

jnWake

Played some levels. I'll post my live impressions as I play them (so you can feel my rage/happiness haha).

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

Youtube playthrough

I wanted something in the SMB1 style that felt very un-SMB1, so this is a "vertical" air ship stage, to the extent that the game can let you disguise sub-areas as multiple segments, anyway. There are 5 distinct areas: ground, sky, outside the ship, inside the ship, and the captain's deck. It's probably too difficult for the average player, but I tried to at least keep the difficulty to precision platforming and not bullshit trolls. You can either see or react to pretty much everything that's coming.

Challenging right from the start. Chain Chomp in a tiny island is mean. Tricky jumps in the first section. It was fun though. Second section is fun though, although it features entirely different hazards. Track section with the flying spiny shell is also mean. I didn't finish the level. I'm sorry. It was fun and challenging but involved way too much waiting with the moving platforms and enemies you have to dodge so replaying after every death (which could happen anywhere because there's lots of pits) got tedious. It'd be a great level if we had checkpoints though. The jump to the pipe to board the ship is very bullshitty though. Making it a falling platform is unnecessary.

CarelessAcrobaticDoctorfish.gif

D4: The Dave Identity 1DE0-0000-0043-6437

The fourth installment of the acclaimed series Spiky Dave has officially gone live on Mario Maker. This new map is packed with classic Spiky Dave gameplay along with some new twists. Can you at last discover Dave's secret? Follow the clues. Things aren't always what they seem...

The Spiky Dave series, known for its challenging but fair, risk and reward gameplay, originally launched in September 2015 and has since garnered cumulatively over 20 stars and numerous awards. Play it today.

Challenge: Find Dave, and kill him. Both are possible to do, and will require skill and resourcefulness. The only hint I'll give is that you'll know when you've found him.

The description is just too good for me to avoid trying this. Holy crap almost died right at the start with those pipes with Goombas. Then I died at the section in your GIF haha. How did you pull that off?! Lol at the boss. Very annoying but that shout in pain FX always cracks me up. Pipes with fire is a nice idea and not as challenging as it looks. Nice hidden secret in the first section, makes the level lots easier. I found Dave but didn't kill him. He seemed so happy. Very fun level, FX made me laugh and it was charming.

----

Shameless advertising of my levels

hpkomic

Neo Member
Played these 2 stages enjoyed them both, ParaKoopa was a bit too easy due to skinny mushroom power up, but the platforming was nice, not to hard but still needed to pay attention. have you tried making the level auto scroll slowly might add anothe rlayer of challenge while still keeping it pretty easy and fun.
As for your second stage, liked the popping paranaplat stage, even though there was cheap death at the end that made me rage lol. But name of the stage i shoulda expected it lol. Appreciated the Star secret as well, reward myself for being curious

Thanks for playing, man. I'll track down one of yours as well. I agree with the cheap death, and I am already making some changes. I hope you'll try 2.0

Yuterald

Re-posting a question I had earlier about the competition:

What are the general conditions for this first competition? OT mentions you must adhere to 1-1 traditions, but at the same time, not be a derivative of such a level. Could we submit any level as long as, at least from our perspective, is a "1-1" stage?

xandaca

Sölf;179066854 said:
After the flying section I actually planned something completely different with moving platforms and saws and stuff. But that didn't work out quite as I had hoped it would. So instead I thought "Okay, why not make a sort of boss rush?" In retrospect, I think I overdid it quite a bit. If it were only the bosses that would be one thing, but since there is a small section between each bosses (and some are indeed quite hard, like the Thwomp one). The thing with the cannon annoyed me also, but they had to spawn/land on the middle platfom because of the holes in the ground. Also, since I made 5 fights I had to make them different enough to feel fresh. The very first at the beginning didn't even had Koopas, you had to lure Bowser Jr. to the blocks so he would break them. Then I realized if you didn't manage to do that you had to restart.

I may just split this whole thing in half, and make two stages instead of this big one. One could end with the second or third boss battle, the other one start in the section right after that.

Two levels would definitely be better. I enjoyed each segment independently, but after a while it becomes exasperating, especially when you die and have to do it all over again. I played it quite a few times, which should tell you that there's a lot of merit in what you have done, there's just too much of it.

My levels again in case anyone feels like giving them a try.

A Beginner's Guide To Mario
Theme: Super Mario World, Overworld
Difficulty: Very Easy
Description: My attempt at a 1-1 style level intended to teach newcomers the basic skills required for a Mario game, with enough secrets to keep more experienced players entertained.
Code: F140-0000-0039-9D1B

Head Hop Heights
Theme: Super Mario Bros, Overworld
Difficulty: Easy
Description: My first attempt at level creation, a straightforward level whose challenge revolves around short segments bouncing off trampolines and koopa heads. Collect all 35 coins if you can find them!
Code: 78DC-0000-0027-E2FF

Manor Madness
Theme: Super Mario World, Ghost House
Difficulty: Medium
Description: I built this as I unlocked new tools, so it's sort of a fustercluck and has just about everything in it. Will probably delete it once I hit my upload limit, but it's fun in a bonkers sort of way. No cohesion, but a lot of variety and one well-hidden sub-area (and a secret Yoshi).
Code: 3509-0000-0028-38F8

Mario Bros Arcade: Reloaded
Theme: Super Mario Bros, Underground
Description: A series of short challenges based on variations of the map from the 1983 Super Mario Bros arcade game. Hint: In the arena with the red wigglers and fireballs, there's a hidden block in the usual spot above the ground floor (the same place the POW is on the first and second arenas, etc). I really should have made it visible as the level's too hard if you don't know it's there.
Code: 2D74-0000-0039-C672

Bowser's Airborne Artillery

Theme: Super Mario World, Airship
Difficulty: Medium-Hard
Description: This is a long, so far unbeaten level, whose challenge comes from maintaining a consistent level of performance throughout. There's no trolling or kaizo stuff. Find the secret fire flower to help you a ton (there's a clue in the thumbnail) and there's an epic shortcut that cuts out the Bowser fight entirely. Quite proud of this one, even though no-one seems able to beat it. Will you be the first? (Advice: Take it slow and steady)
Code: EB50-0000-003F-002F

Bowser's Undersea Artillery
Theme: New Super Mario Bros U, Underwater
Description: It's a sequel to Airborne Artillery! Once Bowser was taken down in that level, his airship sank to the bottom of the ocean. Now Mario's returning to it, diving for treasure. Same essential map layout - a good way of learning what lies ahead in the more difficult Airborne level - only with the change from overground to underwater giving the challenges a new twist. I really like the attention to detail in this one, play it and Airborne as a twosome. An invisible 1up block is hidden in the same place in both.
Code: EB50-0000-003F-002F

Doorman

Adding another level onto the pile! I've put more time, effort, and attention to detail into this course than any of my previous, and I really hope it shows since my lack of local playtesters makes getting useful feedback rather difficult.

Just kick it! 2: Kick back
ID: 9BF4-0000-0044-68D0

As the name implies, this is a sequel to an earlier course of mine, with an emphasis on kicking Koopa shells. I won't say more for now, because I want to see how well people pick up on some of the cues I've built into this one. Any feedback is appreciated!

I'll be combing through a few GAF levels for now as well, I feel like I need a little breather from creating after finishing this one, lol.

jnWake

Ugh, I don't think I'll be doing a level like this again. I'm very happy with the results, but this was so much more work than a "normal" level. And what's the special thing? Well...

Presenting my ninth:
Boo's Inverted Haunt
WVW69iZJ2h0x-4PWuq

DBF8-0000-0042-2E51
Description: A ghost house level with a gimmick. When you enter a Warp Pipe, the level spins 180 degrees. To go right, you must go left. Stand on top on one platform, then walk across the bottom of it shortly after. And finally make your way past spinning saws and moving platforms.
Secrets: Three 1-up Mushrooms. All hidden in the exact same manner.​

This one took a lot of time to do. Mapping out an exact copy of the main world in the sub world is time consuming, especially when it's flipped 180. Not to mention route planning since some parts of the map has to work both ways up. Pencil and paper was required. I really hope you guys like it, I doubt I'll do another one this crazy any time soon...

Very awesome level. I actually had a very similar idea so at first I was slightly mad but then I played the level and it was so good. Also, my idea is similar but not actually the same so I'll go for it when I unlock the tools.

Pinky

Banned
Re-posting a question I had earlier about the competition:

What are the general conditions for this first competition? OT mentions you must adhere to 1-1 traditions, but at the same time, not be a derivative of such a level. Could we submit any level as long as, at least from our perspective, is a "1-1" stage?

Basically, what would Nintendo do? A simple introductory level that introduces basic mechanics and is easy going. Imagine Nintendo has put you in charge. Keep it basic or, if you want, introduce a mechanic or trend that you'd want to be commonplace throughout your entire game. :)

2SeeKU

Here's my latest Zelda inspired level:

bLZTjUJ.jpg

Which l've already has some great feedback:

drNmiXl.jpg

I'm actually surprised as that particular player used the uber secret finish.

Jobbs

Banned
The description is just too good for me to avoid trying this. Holy crap almost died right at the start with those pipes with Goombas. Then I died at the section in your GIF haha. How did you pull that off?! Lol at the boss. Very annoying but that shout in pain FX always cracks me up. Pipes with fire is a nice idea and not as challenging as it looks. Nice hidden secret in the first section, makes the level lots easier. I found Dave but didn't kill him. He seemed so happy. Very fun level, FX made me laugh and it was charming.

Thank you :) The falling spikey dudes is not as hard as it looks, you just have to kind of rythm through it, jumping into them as they fall out. They fall at a predictable pace. It also helps that I have Spiky Dave practice because every Spiky Dave level (almost every, anyway) has this type of section.

Bridges & Boos
46C2-0000-0044-75A0

HifalmW.jpg

New level ready for Critique. Spent a lot of time on this one and really happy with the result. Let me know what you all think, feedback would be great. Went with a Super Mario World ghost theme. Tried to keep it as Authentic as possible so its almost purely ghosts (small exception). Would love gaf forever if some of you tried it.

Mistle

How do you know? Is there a way of watching or seeing the path players took through your levels? That would be really useful for me.

i really wish there was :( you can see where people died in the level select screen, little flashing crosses show up on the full level preview. but too bad if the hard part is in a sub world, cause you cant see that.

if nintendo added a replay mode where you could view people playing your level, this game would be a 10/10

2SeeKU

How do you know? Is there a way of watching or seeing the path players took through your levels? That would be really useful for me.

That's his screenshot of the finish in my post, and the only way to get to the finish without destroying those bricks is to use the secret exit :)

Unfortunately other than the "x" marks that appears where players have died on the course select screen, l don't know of a way to see any more additional information.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Too damn tired to make a full course tonight, but here's a micro speed run puzzle one I hope you guys can have fun with.

A small world with a shell

CB8D-0000-0044-AE98

WVW69iZOua8lABnUoY

xandaca

That's his screenshot of the finish in my post, and the only way to get to the finish without destroying those bricks is to use the secret exit :)

Unfortunately other than the "x" marks that appears where players have died on the course select screen, l don't know of a way to see any more additional information.

Bah. Thanks for the response though - same to Mistle.

PSqueak

Banned
645!! You gotta throw them up!!! O:

And let the magi koopas take down the wall.

Still it was lovely to see my level in the stream, thanks!

I really need to record myself somehow to show how the boss is beaten, i need to make them more intuitive.

Painguy

I think I'll be taking a good week or 2 long break from this game. I've already put in 40 hours over the past week lol.

I'll occasionally check to see who has played my levels, but aside from that no more mario maker hahaha. I'll re post my levels one more time. I would really like to hear more criticism for my 2 most recent levels. :p

4th Level (NEW)
Magikoopa Armageddon
C5B4-0000-0040-E6CE

3rd Level
Kickin' Koopas
(supposed to be much easier than all my other levels, but I guess I failed somewhere, any ideas?)
D3F0-0000-0035-5897

2nd Level
Flying Buzzy Beetle Castle
60FF-0000-0026-3C2F

1st Level
Spring Jump Sewer
3C21-0000-001C-DC7C

Doorman

New stages. Would love to hear from anybody who checks them out. I always try to make a fun level first and foremost, I'm not really in it to give people a super hard challenge or fill a level with gimmicks. Hopefully they are challenging but not in a frustrating way:

Ghouly Shroom Hoppin'
4702-0000-0044-2C1D

Toaster Coaster
32C8-0000-003B-2215

Go Mario, Go!
7EE1-0000-0034-BF02

I'm always checking out levels in this thread, but if you play one of mine leave a code in your comment and I'll be sure to return the favour :)

Tried out the three of these, pretty fun overall! Most of my deaths (most) I felt were due to my own stupidity, so sorry about bringing down the clear average on Toaster Coaster in particular. ;P

The one thing that mainly stuck out to me, and this is true of both Toaster Coaster and the Ghouly Shrooms was a minor issue with the skull platforms being placed right in amidst the lava. It gets really hard to tell when it's about to give way when you can barely see them shake and descend.

Too damn tired to make a full course tonight, but here's a micro speed run puzzle one I hope you guys can have fun with.

A small world with a shell

(CB6C-0000-0044-801E)

Fun concept, although I think I may have cheated and solved it in the non-puzzle fashion. :p

Grinchy

Banned
loved this level. im patiently waiting for the sequel! following you for sure

Wow, thanks! That was the third one in a series if you want to try the previous ones. The second one is pretty good too.

So did you find it too easy? Too hard? Any issues come up?

First stage is up. Watch out though, it's terribly difficult.

FC1A-0000-0044-7E62

Playing it now. It is difficult. Died dozens of times. That said. You need to find a better way to introduce the concept of the level. I died about 5 times just figuring out the nechanics. Using the spiny helm is the most clever way of hsndling the spin jump type level I have played. Good job.

Try my level on this page if you get a chance :)

Macheezmo

I decided to play some GAF levels and spread the love. Here's some of the ones I played with my opinions on them.

Reposting this from a few hundred posts ago (this thread moves more like sanic than mario). I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who is willing to give it.

This was pretty fun. Some of the jumps in the first part felt a little too tight, but the second part was perfect.

WVW69iZOAp0AAGSD9a

Ghouly Shroom Hoppin'
4702-0000-0044-2C1D

My biggest problem here was finding the hidden blocks I needed to get to the end. After I got to the area with the star I had no idea how to progress at first and was thinking I needed that star and wasted it. Other than that hangup it was pretty good.

Adding another level onto the pile! I've put more time, effort, and attention to detail into this course than any of my previous, and I really hope it shows since my lack of local playtesters makes getting useful feedback rather difficult.

Just kick it! 2: Kick back
ID: 9BF4-0000-0044-68D0

This one was really cool and creative. I loved the various uses for the koopas and the coins nudging you in the basic direction to go. Very nice level!

Made a new level. Up & Down Town

6D3D-0000-0044-6AFA

This level was good, but it definitely could've benefited from a few coins to point out the way. Not that it was confusing, but anytime you're descending it always felt a bit blind. The layout was good though. Some fun wall jumps and the two doors at the top of that climb was cool, thought I ended up on the left side, I'll probably go back to see what's in the door on the right.

Here's my latest Zelda inspired level:

bLZTjUJ.jpg

Cool level! It wasn't too difficult, though it turns out if the trampolines knock you up faster than the koopa shell, you get hit and end up above the shell without the blocks broken and are completely stuck.

Bridges & Boos
46C2-0000-0044-75A0

HifalmW.jpg

New level ready for Critique. Spent a lot of time on this one and really happy with the result. Let me know what you all think, feedback would be great. Went with a Super Mario World ghost theme. Tried to keep it as Authentic as possible so its almost purely ghosts (small exception). Would love gaf forever if some of you tried it.

I had a lot of fun with this. It was challenging but not unfair. It feels like a good mid-late game level. I like the multiple paths. I think I found 3 1-UPs in the stage. Well done!

Windy Canyon

WVW69iZOm_MkCZpasB

9070-0000-0044-720D

Tried to make this something like a World 2 to 4 difficulty level.

Very authentic feeling! This really felt like it belonged in the game. The enemy placement and coin placement and everything felt just right. This is a really great level!

Okay, I think that's enough for tonight. I'll try to play a few every day, which I know can't even begin to cover all the levels that get posted.

Damax

Neo Member
Super Fun stage and great boss fight at the end, was pretty surprised when i found the secret at the end was ready to stand my ground against the asshole. It really felt like i was exploring the castle, maybe if u added a bit more routes to explore and find things would make the stage even better.

Thanks for trying it out.
There is a shortcut at the start if you spin jump on top of the Thwomp.

Kyzon

Playing it now. It is difficult. Died dozens of times. That said. You need to find a better way to introduce the concept of the level. I died about 5 times just figuring out the nechanics. Using the spiny helm is the most clever way of hsndling the spin jump type level I have played. Good job.

Try my level on this page if you get a chance :)

Thanks for the input. I was hoping the name of the stage would convey that you must spin jump on every Koopa you see. Maybe I'll have a different start to the stage or something.

I'll try your level right now :)

Edit: Great level. I love how there's a secret right off the bat. Not too difficult either. I'd say it's just right. LOL at all of the troll boxes though.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
My first real go at creating a level (after a few throw away attempts while getting used to the tools available):

WVW69iZO4iMvgXslOv

Goobma Gaol 266D-0000-0044-90F6

I'm not a terribly great SMB player, so I wanted to make a level that felt like the right difficulty to me. Some challenge the first time around, a bit of verticality, a few secrets, but a level that you can cruise through once you've mastered it. I'm pretty happy with the end result.

Feedback is much appreciated!

Just got the game yesterday and just now finished my first course! It's just my attempt at a fairly simple classic-style Mario level. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

WVW69iZPKC8flqVF_m

(775B-0000-0044-9C75)

Doorman

For anybody bored enough, I submit a random level I discovered that falls very much into the "would have been a fantastic concept if not for complete asshole jumps" category.

Creepy Adventures of Slim Mario
ID: C2B8-0000-0042-8B25

It's worth it to punch in the ID just to see the course-map, if anything.

Could anyone try out my level? :) I really only used the first few tools available as that's all I have at the moment but feedback would be appreciated!

Fireplant Cave

It's certainly doable, though there are a couple of unnecessarily-trollish points, I thought. Lots of people are going to stumble on that very first koopa-block and by now, that may put them off of even trying out the rest of the stage. It's not immediately apparent that backtracking with the springboard is the best way to proceed in the middle of the level.

On the bright side, I thought that the secret path to the fire flower was handled very well and rewards those who understand the differences in how the NSMB theme controls. Overall I'd say it's a good start for not having a ton of tools available yet, but there are a few tweaks that could really help with the level's flow.

Thanks for the feedback. Hrm. I suppose it could be possible to have a pipe that spawns stars instead of a question block. Then the only non-renewable part of the stage would be if you accidentally get a coin with the p-switch section.

I tried to make it so that it was impossible to miss the invisible blocks, that there's always a little block you have to jump over and when you do that you hit one of them.

But yeah, I looked at the results of a few people playing the level and almost everyone died before getting through the first barrier.

So I did an updated, streamlined version:

3E84-000-003F-720A

This one removes the higher blocks that required you to be running to get enough height to hit, and it adds a very basic initial segment that shows the player how to use a koopa shell to progress.

I tried your level again. Got stuck again, this time because the koopa got turned around and by that point I'd used the star. I'd have been able to salvage it with another star, but alas. Still, overall it's MUCH better. I had more fun with it this time. It definitely feels more polished.

Presenting my ninth:
Boo's Inverted Haunt
WVW69iZJ2h0x-4PWuq

DBF8-0000-0042-2E51
Description: A ghost house level with a gimmick. When you enter a Warp Pipe, the level spins 180 degrees. To go right, you must go left. Stand on top on one platform, then walk across the bottom of it shortly after. And finally make your way past spinning saws and moving platforms.
Secrets: Three 1-up Mushrooms. All hidden in the exact same manner.​

This one took a lot of time to do. Mapping out an exact copy of the main world in the sub world is time consuming, especially when it's flipped 180. Not to mention route planning since some parts of the map has to work both ways up. Pencil and paper was required. I really hope you guys like it, I doubt I'll do another one this crazy any time soon...
This level is great! Really clever and a lot of fun. Not too hard (I died mostly from hitting my head on a jump that I shouldn't have) but enjoyable throughout.

Kyzon

WVW69iZPerEL-gG8Jk

FC1A-0000-0044-7E62

Now complete with fancy picture.

Also, tonight I'm probably gonna stream for a couple hours. I'd like to try out GAF stages tonight as I configure my stream setup to make it not lag. Quote this with 1 of your stages or PM me one and I'll add it to the list.

Mistle

My biggest problem here was finding the hidden blocks I needed to get to the end. After I got to the area with the star I had no idea how to progress at first and was thinking I needed that star and wasted it. Other than that hangup it was pretty good.
Thanks a lot for playing! I threw in the sub world after I'd already completed the area just as a fun little area, but didn't consider that it could be misleading as an alt path. My bad! I appreciate the feedback.

Tried out the three of these, pretty fun overall! Most of my deaths (most) I felt were due to my own stupidity, so sorry about bringing down the clear average on Toaster Coaster in particular. ;P

The one thing that mainly stuck out to me, and this is true of both Toaster Coaster and the Ghouly Shrooms was a minor issue with the skull platforms being placed right in amidst the lava. It gets really hard to tell when it's about to give way when you can barely see them shake and descend.
Thanks for playing also! And thanks for the feedback. I was a bit apprehensive in putting the skulls so low, so it's good to know that wasn't unfounded. In the future I'll move 'em a tile up.

Top Bottom