• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

deafsox987

Neo Member
I'll get to it soon :p.

You should keep it up for a little while longer and start designing a new level. That way plays, feedback and stars will keep flowing.

Anyway, here's my latest course:

Zero Escape: Yoshi's Last Reward
BF58-0000-00E2-1CF4

Yoshi's Island is hit with the Radical-M virus, turning everything into Munchers or Piranha Plants when it's spread.
The main objective is to escape, you can choose to Ally with or Betray the last remaining Yoshi.

0bIeEl0.jpg

It features a few user comments, so if you want the full experience turn them on.

I absolutely love the Zero Escape series, so I will give it a try tonight!

I am planning to design and build my version of Dodongo's Cavern this weekend - it should be massive comparing to my Deku Tree level. :)

CrisKre

Summary card of Metroid Resurgence :

Super%2BMario%2BMaker%2BWorld%2B%2528monde%2529%2BMetroid%2BResurgence.png

Old School Super Mario (Plains) : 7A28-0000-00E0-E466

Old School Super Mario (Cliffs) : 22F5-0000-00E0-E573

(I should be back for more feedback on GAF levels soon)

I already played your old school series, which i loved, but now got around to playing your metroid series with Binstar. Wow, great progression and astonishingly well put metroid flair in there. Absolutely loved this! Two nitpicks I almost run out of time, which took a bit of fun off of exploring, and the enemy count was a tad too high for me. But yeah, ill be playing the rest for sure.

Bydobob

So I reuploaded a load of my levels with checkpoints but no sodding person has completed any of them. People fared better without checkpoints it seems. Undeterred I've made a new level, and because I'm still stuck at the 10 upload limit it's with sadness that my first ever level had to make way...

Rise after fall
5E34-0000-00E5-E658
Difficulty: High

They say verticality sucks in Mario Maker, so in an effort to wins friends and popularity I set about making a completely vertical level ;) The name tells it all, this is all ups and downs. The ups are pure platforming goodness, and the downs... well, I hope you enjoy air time!

Yoshi Spits Fire F037-0000-007D-94E0
Use Yoshi to grab and return Bowser fireballs.

Only had time for one of your levels and chose this one. First off, I didn't use Yoshi once to defeat any of the Bowsers, the fire flower makes it pointless, Secondly, there is a safe spot
at the top left corner of the screen where Mario can happily throw fire from his clown car and avoid every single projectile
. Third, I got stuck. I took the clown car to the top level and realised I better pick up a Yoshi, so went back (I forget which way) and realised I couldn't make it back because the clown car was stuck. It's then pretty easy to take 2 hits on the final bit, and again, avoid using Yoshi altogether. It really has the makings of a good level though, just needs more playtesting to iron out the exploits.

Looking for mor feedback for my newest level. Would love if you guys would give it some more tries :)

Muncher Plains
E471-0000-00E0-B799

Nice level that really got going after the checkpoint. Before that it felt like I was able to rush through, not helped by the star that you place near the beginning. Despite that my 3 deaths all came from picking up the star and messing up the jump off the note blocks. Star rushing and note blocks don't mix very well. I really enjoyed things after the checkpoint though, the platforming was more focused, with tighter spacing and better enemy placement.

You should keep it up for a little while longer and start designing a new level. That way plays, feedback and stars will keep flowing.

BF58-0000-00E2-1CF4

Yoshi's Island is hit with the Radical-M virus, turning everything into Munchers or Piranha Plants when it's spread.
The main objective is to escape, you can choose to Ally with or Betray the last remaining Yoshi.

0bIeEl0.jpg

It features a few user comments, so if you want the full experience turn them on.

I didn't read any of the comments, I was too mesmerised by the visuals. This is one blindingly good looking level, those mushroom trees in particular are gorgeous. It played well too as it happens, I particularly enjoyed wreaking havoc in those piranha plant corridors. The level had a mazy feel to it but everywhere seemed to lead somewhere interesting, and I can't remember backtracking once. Top stuff.

Ill be giving some feedback a bit later, but in the meantime I shamelessly want to repost my latest level in case anyone wants to give it a go:

WVW69ijmGSk7pISN12

WVW69ijmHKIMPJ7Bog

You cant save Peach drunk Mario!
B48B-0000-00E1-CBD7

After a heavy night of clubbing and partying Mario sets out on Sunday morning to save the princess with his senses heavily impaired from intoxication. There seems to be no one home from the club in Bowser's castle... or is there? Can you find the secret skinny mushroom and get through the hazards in spite of your hangover?

Well, that was an event! Great idea and really well executed. It's a shame you can't have the effect running all the way through without the triggering sound, it's the only weakness in an otherwise thoroughly entertaining level. I loved the wobbly lift platforms, their patterns were tricky to work out and I had a few nervous moments wondering if I was going to land. I had a chuckle at the end too as Mario's night went from bad to worse. Oh, you are cruel.

CrisKre

Thanks to Thud for pointing out a minor issue. Fixed it so here's my third (and hopefully final) version of The Great Deku Tree!

C70B-0000-00E3-6BAD

Feedback is still welcome!

Finally got around to playing your level! Really really enjoyed it and u got some nice puzzles in there. Good work. My main critique is that some of the enemy placement seems a bit trollish, particularly the thwomp at the top of the first room. It leaves you with little margin of error to cross and seems a bit unnecessary.

CrisKre

BF58-0000-00E2-1CF4

0bIeEl0.jpg

That was a ton of fun and a really nice layout! Really really good job.

deafsox987

Neo Member
Finally got around to playing your level! Really really enjoyed it and u got some nice puzzles in there. Good work. My main critique is that some of the enemy placement seems a bit trollish, particularly the thwomp at the top of the first room. It leaves you with little margin of error to cross and seems a bit unnecessary.

I understand ya right there - If you already played Ocarina of Time, the thwomps actually represent the skulltulas that would come out of nowhere. They should not kill you immediately since you should already have the mushroom; they are only surprises during the journey through the tree.

Thanks for playing though!

CrisKre

Rise after fall
7162-0000-00E3-82F5
Difficulty: High

They say verticality sucks in Mario Maker, so in an effort to wins friends and popularity I set about making a completely vertical level ;) The name tells it all, this is all ups and downs. The ups are pure platforming goodness, and the downs... well, I hope you enjoy air time!
Thanks for your comments! Just played your level. Just let me say, it's pretty brutal! But i loved it!

The sheer creativity keeps you going and I appreciated you use of verticality without excessive pipes. The only critique would be that when you do a fall down throuth blue platforms , sometimes they require a Jump from the player to survive and others you provide platforms underneath. I died a few cheap deaths like that by kneejerking the end of the fall. But otherwise great level!

CrisKre

I understand ya right there - If you already played Ocarina of Time, the thwomps actually represent the skulltulas that would come out of nowhere. They should not kill you immediately since you should already have the mushroom; they are only surprises during the journey through the tree.

Thanks for playing though!
Oh i didnt see it like that. Makes sense! Will you make a whole series of it?

RaidenZR

It's so annoying that they capped the number of times you can play 100 Mario Challenge on Normal and Easy to win sprite costumes, because trying your luck on Expert is some sort of sadistic act of Aggravation Roulette. There are so many horrible, vapid stages designed purely to enrage someone.

Patch this aspect, Nintendo. What. The Fuck.

ffdgh

It's so annoying that they capped the number of times you can play 100 Mario Challenge on Normal and Easy to win sprite costumes, because trying your luck on Expert is some sort of sadistic act of Aggravation Roulette. There are so many horrible, vapid stages designed purely to enrage someone.

Patch this aspect, Nintendo. What. The Fuck.

Yeah expert is...not fun lol. I swear every other stage has those damn troll doors that lead to instant death.

RaidenZR

Yeah expert is...not fun lol. I swear every other stage has those damn troll doors that lead to instant death.

At this point the team has to be aware it's not a particularly enjoyable exercise based on the type of user-made levels that have been created. It's actually quite the opposite and very antagonistic. I hope they patch the Easy and Normal caps out some day. There's loads of costumes in the game to unlock that would be a lot of fun to employ, but you simply can't have a good time trying to do the unlocking.

Sigh...

Neki

Traveller of the Cosmos

Rosalina wakes up to discover that she is lost in an unknown galaxy. Traverse through fiery depths, icy caverns, metallic corridors and overgrown jungles as Rosalina races against the clock to make it back to her ship.

480C-0000-00D6-A701

JVuaidv.jpg

Any feedback is cool guys, I'm still brainstorming ideas for a new map and I've been playing GAF levels to find inspiration. Maybe a metroidvania? Who knows.

correojon

I really liked this one. A bit claustrophobic maybe. The final jumping challenge is extremely hard. There's a checkpoint right before so I made it after a few tries, but it seemed impossible to get through without taking damage.
Thanks for playing and glad you enjoyed it! Yeah the last challenge is hard, but you can totally do it without taking any damage. In fact there are 2 ways to do so:
1-If you managed to keep the shoe you can jump on the Spike Tops and kill them, making everything easier.
2-The whole idea is to jump from firebar to firebar until they are in a position that allows you to jump out safely. In this regard, the last jump is not harder than the first one (in fact it may be considered easier as you have more platforms and the jumps are smaller), but you need to jump more times until you get a good angle to jump out. This is the reason why I blocked the first challenge of this part with a block you can only break if you´re Super Mario, so the player needs to understand this before moving on to the real challenges.
Anyway I´m tonig down this last part a bit as well, specially removing the bottomless pit and making some platforms a bit wider.

Thanks for the video!
About the
collapsing floor
, it's meant to be sudden after the newfound calm, to get you out of your (illusion of) comfort zone for the final rush. Moving it higher may have helped giving a little more time for reaction, but I was running out of space and there's quite a bit of leeway at the bottom of the map.
It´s not too bad, it´s just such a sudden change in pacing that it took me by surprise. You could however remove the bottomless pit and put some spikes there so it doesn´t become an instant death challenge.

PSA:
I´ll be recording some levels today, if you want in quote the list and add your level at the end (1 per user):
  • G-Day (E1C0-0000-00E0-4317) by Schlomo
  • Traveller of the Cosmos (480C-0000-00D6-A701) by Neki
  • The Great Deku Tree! (C70B-0000-00E3-6BAD) by deafsox987
  • Zero Escape: Yoshi's Last Reward (BF58-0000-00E2-1CF4) by Thud
  • Muncher Plains (E471-0000-00E0-B799) by Gotdatmoney
  • Rise after fall (7162-0000-00E3-82F5) by Bydobob
  • Metroid Resurgence: Brinstar (A658-0000-00E0-A2DD) by Simbabbad

Ranger X

So I updated my level there with checkpoints and toned down the difficulty a little.
I also made the star power-ups more evident.

FROZEN (hard)
(13B7-0000-00E3-F141)

WVW69ij5O1Yi71YjV6

WVW69ij5PUIr1J6RZt

WVW69ij5PxEQ-H0wT4

correojon

Any feedback is cool guys, I'm still brainstorming ideas for a new map and I've been playing GAF levels to find inspiration. Maybe a metroidvania? Who knows.

If you want some ideas for a Metroidvania you could try some of my older levels:
  • Matroid v2: This is a standard Metroidvania without bosses, just explore to find the powerups and unlock the way "forward". It has a central room and all the map grows from there.
  • RtDL2: Flower Sea & Feather Beach / RtDL6: Goomba´s Quantic Prison: Both are dual world puzzles. In RtDL you also have to find powerups to advance ala Metroidvania, while RtDL2 focuses more in the interaction between both worlds.

Thud

That was a ton of fun and a really nice layout! Really really good job.

Thanks! Fun is my number one priority while designing and I like my levels to look nice as well. Mission accomplished.

I didn't read any of the comments, I was too mesmerised by the visuals. This is one blindingly good looking level, those mushroom trees in particular are gorgeous. It played well too as it happens, I particularly enjoyed wreaking havoc in those piranha plant corridors. The level had a mazy feel to it but everywhere seemed to lead somewhere interesting, and I can't remember backtracking once. Top stuff.

Thanks! I was reaching all kinds of limits, but everything came out nicely. The checkpoint area in the ally route is a product of rewarding players with something nice while still providing a means to finish the level with yoshi if you were to die in the next few rooms. I also tied it with the comments.

I removed backtracking after the first version. However if you changed your mind about the route you can still go back until a certain point in the ally route. You can always go back from betray to ally, but you need a yoshi to go through without damage.

I absolutely love the Zero Escape series, so I will give it a try tonight!

I am planning to design and build my version of Dodongo's Cavern this weekend - it should be massive comparing to my Deku Tree level. :)

The concept is like the voting process. And I have the jump to an earlier point in it as well. It's more a cool name than an actual tribute.

And I look forward to playing it :).
_____

I'll play some GAF stages on friday evening. So expect some feedback soon.

Bydobob

Thanks for your comments! Just played your level. Just let me say, it's pretty brutal! But i loved it!

The sheer creativity keeps you going and I appreciated you use of verticality without excessive pipes. The only critique would be that when you do a fall down throuth blue platforms , sometimes they require a Jump from the player to survive and others you provide platforms underneath. I died a few cheap deaths like that by kneejerking the end of the fall. But otherwise great level!

Really glad you enjoyed it. Did you manage to complete it? Your Mii isn't showing on my players list for some reason.

Yes, it's an unashamedly hard level but I hope not trolly. I wanted to provide lots of variety and keep players on their toes, so no jump is truly the same - sorry that you were caught out! You may also have noticed that little Mario makes the descents and a couple of ascents easier. Those finding the jumps too tricky should try little Mario plus helmet combo.

Schlomo

2-The whole idea is to jump from firebar to firebar until they are in a position that allows you to jump out safely. In this regard, the last jump is not harder than the first one (in fact it may be considered easier as you have more platforms and the jumps are smaller), but you need to jump more times until you get a good angle to jump out. This is the reason why I blocked the first challenge of this part with a block you can only break if you´re Super Mario, so the player needs to understand this before moving on to the real challenges.
Anyway I´m tonig down this last part a bit as well, specially removing the bottomless pit and making some platforms a bit wider.

The main offender for me wasn't even the moving fire bars, but the tiny platform with two spike beetles, combined with a fire bar at the ceiling and another small platform with a spike beetle right after. Glad to hear you'll be toning it down a little!

Guys: I can't consistently jump off trampolines/note boxes and it's driving me insane.

It's like the jump gets cancelled out right after leaving the block.

I'm going to throw my controller out the window.

J-Fr

Into the Furnace!
FD41 - 0000 - 00E2 - 66D2

Good level, the difficulty is a bit spiky with the Mega Bowser at the end (but with Fire Flowers it's not much of a problem).
Video

Round 2: Mountain VS Mouse
15AB-0000-00E3-2C21

Fun level, felt very Mario Worldish!
Can you go past the last burner while staying on the platform?
Video

Original 1-1 - Use Those Flags!
ID - 2F62-0000-00E2-D4F4

Same as above, good classic Mario World level.
Video

Sadly not gotten around to playing the last 2 weeks.

I've updated my Spiky Rollercastle (ID: E582-0000-00E2-E35E) with a shiny checkpoint now, though.

I really liked this level!
The triple burners are a bit treacherous.
Video

Ashley Vs. Kamek (04B3-0000-00DB-0B82)

There is too much waiting.
Do the Kameks re-spawn if you back track?
Video

correojon

The main offender for me wasn't even the moving fire bars, but the tiny platform with two spike beetles, combined with a fire bar at the ceiling and another small platform with a spike beetle right after. Glad to hear you'll be toning it down a little!
That sounds evil, I really overdid it in that part lol. I´ve made some adjustments to that, mainly making the platform with the 2 Spiketops wider and the firebar shorter so you have more space and time to move. BTW, usually when I make or update a level and I play it to publish it, if I find anything to edit I do and then don´t touch the level again until the next day. The next day I try to publish and again, if I find anything to edit I do so and leave the level sleeping for another day. I´ve found this helps a lot to get perspective and identify flaws you didn´t see when creating it.

Guys: I can't consistently jump off trampolines/note boxes and it's driving me insane.

It's like the jump gets cancelled out right after leaving the block.

I'm going to throw my controller out the window.
I think everyone has complaint about this in their time with SMM. It helped me a lot to design a level around springs, that forced me to practice with them and now I feel like I´m much better, you should try it.

I think everyone has complaint about this in their time with SMM. It helped me a lot to design a level around springs, that forced me to practice with them and now I feel like I´m much better, you should try it.

I don't think this is the kind of thing I should have to practice doing. I never had an issue with any of the original titles.

Is there a reason it's so difficult? It's literally a 50/50 chance.

correojon

I don't think this is the kind of thing I should have to practice doing. I never had an issue with any of the original titles.

Is there a reason it's so difficult? It's literally a 50/50 chance.

I think the timing is more restrictive than in previous games, or maybe it´s just a consequence of it having before different timings in the different styles and being homogeneized for SMM, so the looks throw you off?

They´re not bugged or anything, but I feel timing´s more restrictive and the "frames of activation" are later in the spring´s animation than they were in the original games.

KooopaKid

Banned
Just finished Super Mario Planets - Planet 2-2!
It's a pure platforming level and quite a challenge! But I think it has an addictive quality to it.
A big hint: you can control the clouds a bit by changing the direction you're facing.

Code: 025A-0000-00E4-A23E

GFdELFl.jpg

Good luck!

Previous ones:
Planet 2-1:
Code: 8C82-0000-00D8-5AD8
qfkFHpB.jpg

Planet 1-6:
Code: AFC4-0000-00D8-1A94
lz0tQpq.jpg

correojon

I just uploaded the updated version of my last level:
Fiery Spikes in Reversible Cave
5750-0000-00E4-AEBC

I´ve listened to all the spot-on feedback I´ve received on this one and made changes almost everywhere on the level:
  • Resynchronized the Firebars and Spiketops to allow the player to cross most parts at high speed and reducing waiting time everywhere.
  • Toned down difficulty in the nastiests spots.
  • Took away instant death instances.
  • Lots of changes in the reversible corridor: wider area to move more freely, reduced the number of enemies and obstacles, redistributed the powerups near the entrance to guide the player better...
  • Better guidance through al the level so the main path is easier to spot.
  • Many tweaks here and there.
Thanks a lot to everyone for your detailed feedback on this one, please give it another try!

daydream

Banned
we're still missing the famitsu costume, right?

also, the cat peach stage ain't great but i get what they were going for, i suppose

the cat mario stage was worse

Roo

The Cat Peach level wasn't as bad as some people made it sound.
It only took me like 3 attemps.

I got lucky at the end tho.
After the clouds section, instead of going down, where the arrow signs were pointing at, I jumped to the blue platform next to it and did a high jump again. I didn't see the grinders at first so I started to spin like crazy to gain momentum and just when I thought I was about to die, I reached the axe by.. two pixels lol

dr_mario

hey guys,

last week was my birthday and I got Mario Maker from my girlfriend. I'm currently working on my first real big and hopefulky well-designed level, the theme of which I won't yet tell 😉. I have uploaded some but basically noone played them and they are not really shareworthy. However, as I'm working on my last third, I need some help: In a great Dark Souls Asylum level, there were some text bubbles like "praise the sun" and I need to do something similar. Is it possible, especially to simultaneously prohibit other users texts. The text is necessary for my and the player's completion.

On a different note: Is there some kind of comprehensive and searchable levellist?

Best, Sebst aka Doc

Anyone? *sniff*

It's a pure platforming level and quite a challenge! But I think it has an addictive quality to it.
A big hint: you can control the clouds a bit by changing the direction you're facing.

GFdELFl.jpg

Good luck!
Nice level again with another good core mechanic. Only had time for a few goes so didn't complete it but got to the first checkpoint. You know how to make a level that just begs for one more go, it's tough but fair and it seems achievable.

Good job!

CrisKre

I just uploaded the updated version of my last level:
Fiery Spikes in Reversible Cave
5750-0000-00E4-AEBC

I´ve listened to all the spot-on feedback I´ve received on this one and made changes almost everywhere on the level:
  • Resynchronized the Firebars and Spiketops to allow the player to cross most parts at high speed and reducing waiting time everywhere.
  • Toned down difficulty in the nastiests spots.
  • Took away instant death instances.
  • Lots of changes in the reversible corridor: wider area to move more freely, reduced the number of enemies and obstacles, redistributed the powerups near the entrance to guide the player better...
  • Better guidance through al the level so the main path is easier to spot.
  • Many tweaks here and there.
Thanks a lot to everyone for your detailed feedback on this one, please give it another try!

I really like the original! But this is more streamlined and clear! Starred it! Muy bueno correjon!

Since im here, i also reuploaded and reposted one of my old levels that people didnt seem to be able to pass:

WVW69if5ZBsiKP1GxA

Holy Mole-y grotto trails redux! (4EFC-0000-00E4-A4BB)

Id appreciate you guys giving it a try!

JC Sera

Cat peach level is pretty shitty, but at least it teaches the technique of how to lead players to useful hidden blocks, even if its a bit ham fisted

GAS

Neo Member
Try my fasthards (fast & hard) levels :D

NonCorso - 2CA0-0000-0083-ECBB
Biggest level ever - 3A08-0000-00A3-E192
Kamek's Magic? - EC0B-0000-00D7-5660

★4★ ;)

ika

Not sure if this is old but:

Nintendo “Can’t Promise” Any Additional Content for Super Mario Maker

USgamer: Were there any user-requested features you wanted to add but were unable to? I've seen strong demand in particular for things like sloped surfaces or the ability to link multiple levels together to create a sense of progression in the stages people create....

Tezuka: We see user requests come from a variety of different sources. Unfortunately, a lot of those ideas would take a lot of resources or time to implement. With this update, we were able to select things that we were able to add quickly. But in the end, we're not able to implement all of those things.

Usgamer: Is this update a one-time affair, or can we expect to see additional additions to Super Mario Maker—provided they fit your time and resources, of course?

Tezuka: We do expect to hear continued requests from the community and the player base, and one of our biggest goals is to get as many people as possible to enjoy Mario Maker. We definitely want to fulfill these requests, but we can't promise anything at this time.

- See more at: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/ninten...nt-for-super-mario-maker#sthash.bBgCy9qE.dpuf

Link

I wasn't planning on having a mini feedback post but one stage led to another...and another and so forth.

I remade some of my courses with checkpoints and a few changes:

Title - Super Dede Land
ID - 31D0-0000-00D7-18F3
Difficulty - Medium
I enjoyed this far more than I expected because it was just some straight up platforming goodness.

So I updated my level there with checkpoints and toned down the difficulty a little.
I also made the star power-ups more evident.

FROZEN (hard)
(13B7-0000-00E3-F141)
Almost beat it on my first run only to be foiled by the hidden block that was ironically placed to bypass the final hazard, I unexpectedly bopped into it and into the flames.

Probably a good thing though because I then found out that there was a whole P block element to the stage that I missed (I flung myself onto the munchers originally as regular Mario).

http://i.imgur.com/GFdELFl.jpg[img]

Good luck![/QUOTE]
Another planet, another interesting twist on expectations, who knew that cloud riding bill towers could make a level gimmick, nice and frantic.
Also the musical dissonance completely changed the tone of that ghost house.

[quote="correojon, post: 185071109"]I just uploaded the updated version of my last level:
[B]Fiery Spikes in Reversible Cave
5750-0000-00E4-AEBC[/B][/QUOTE]
I didn't die so I'm assuming the changes worked? you know a maze like stage has worked when you spend the level feeling lost but are in fact actually making constant progress.

[quote="Schlomo, post: 184950362"][b]G-Day
(E1C0-0000-00E0-4317)[/b]

[img]https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69ijfvdk990d2cF

It started out as a peaceful morning in Yoshi Town. But for the Galoombas, it was the day they finally would try to take back their homeland. The day that later would become known as "G-Day".

Please try it if you haven't already!

I may have died more times at the start than I'd like but you know, the goombombs are dropping so in a way that's to be expected, it's war after all.
Nice use of little storytelling/visual progression, for whatever reason I felt chuffed when I figured out the solution the the last section of the airship.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
It's been a minute since I streamed this game, so I'll be streaming user-submitted levels again at about 9:30 PM Eastern (approx. one hour from now). Post a code for a level and I'll stream it. Quote this post to make it easy for me to see. You can post as many levels as you like, but I might not get to all of them. If I don't get many submissions I'll just pull from random levels posted on the last few pages.

In the meantime, you could also try my stages (ordered from newest to oldest):

Neo Super Mario Bros. W1-1 (v2)
2C66-0000-00DE-046B

Goomba's Spelunking Boots (ver2)
4145-0000-00DD-D4AB

Board the Airship (ver 2)
0042-0000-00DD-AB9C

SMB3 W7-7: Now w/ Wing Cap Theme
EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

Top Bottom