• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Tendo

Windu said:
I don't think so. I just looked it up on Nintendo's site, apparently you can only buy theirs online. I bought the datel one at EBgames so I guess not.

Ick, I thought eb had the official one. Better order that one today then to ensure it gets here by next week.

Tendo

Is it just my connection or is this game very sensitive to anything else going on causing lag. my dad went to check his e-mail just now and my game went from fine to unplayable. input was off by 1-2 seconds and looked like a slideshow.

kiryogi

Banned
Yeah, Nintendo has an official one. Just ordered it yesterday and it arrived at my door step this morning! <3 Living in Washington.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
justchris said:
Nice games Crushed, even with the lag. I especially enjoyed dodging Snake's grenades. Twice. :lol
I KEPT TRYING TO GET THAT STICKER AS WOLF, BUT YOU KEPT HITTING ME

I JUST WANTED THE STICKER ;_;

justchris

Crushed said:
I KEPT TRYING TO GET THAT STICKER AS WOLF, BUT YOU KEPT HITTING ME

I JUST WANTED THE STICKER ;_;

Heh, sorry. Next time we can some matches without items. You can have all the stickers if I can have the cds :)

Crushed

Fry Daddy
justchris said:
Heh, sorry. Next time we can some matches without items. You can have all the stickers if I can have the cds :)
By the way, WAS the lag really bad on your side? Because I wasn't having any issues at all. It wasn't as buttery greased lightning smooth as a baby's silk bottom, but perfectly average for an online game.

justchris

Crushed said:
By the way, WAS the lag really bad on your side? Because I wasn't having any issues at all. It wasn't as buttery greased lightning smooth as a baby's silk bottom, but perfectly average for an online game.

Well, it started out really bad. The first two battles weren't a slideshow, but it was hard to plan well because of the lag. On the upside, it made it easier to read your moves. Except for the Warioware stage, it got better in the later games.

SexConker

Banned
I played just now, during my lunch break, and to my shock, things WORKED.

Shit was still laggy - half second delay, but it was consistent and dare I say nearly playable.

Wario getting a Smash Ball, going Wario Man on my ass, and then driving off the stage to his doom (and my victory) was classic.

Tendo

Dan and Pill, awesome matches! Pill our marth vs snake duel was a blast. Sorry for leaving, my girlfriend is trying to add and play with one of her real life friends.

Tendo said:
Dan and Pill, awesome matches! Pill our marth vs snake duel was a blast. Sorry for leaving, my girlfriend is trying to add and play with one of her real life friends.
Yeah you too :). Couldn't believe you beat me, since you were 100% down, great match. Your girlfriend's pretty good too, she was kicking our asses for a while.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
OH NO, TEH LAG on that last match >_<

Crushed, you poor dude you kept getting knocked around in sloooow moootion :lol (BTW it still says your awaiting registration on my friend code list?)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Damn, Tendo and Dan had some awesome games earlier =D.

Guess Megan is your GF Tendo? Or is it yours Dan? Anyway my sister was Pit. Had to leave though, gotta study hehe.

Tendo

Megan's my girlfriend. Yeah man, those matches were intense. Meg had to bow out after the first few. Her left thumb is all red and swollen from smashing. Smashers thumb I suppose. Those last few with you and your sis broke her. When you guys joined she said "oh shit." it was fear man. fear.

I need to work with my Snake online. I keep doing dumb things like using the drone and heading under the platform and costing me stock.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I just got rocked in the last few matches I played :lol I was on a phone call the entire time and so distracted (excuses excuses, I know :lol ) came in last place all four matches :(

Great time though! Four players with ZERO lag too :O

Nabster92

Man those last few games were sooooo laggy. Only got to play one(or two i forget) decently flowing match with mrcheez then crushed joined in and everythings been a slideshow since :( It's like AH someones there SMASH *c-stick c-stick c-stick* aaanny second now i'm gonna smash this foo *continues to spam c-stick*....what the ROLL?!?! WHEN DID I EVEN PRESS THAT?!?! But yea, good slow motion games people i played with, we shall play again sometime when lag does not violate us.

MrCheez said:
I just got rocked in the last few matches I played :lol I was on a phone call the entire time and so distracted (excuses excuses, I know :lol ) came in last place all four matches :(

Great time though! Four players with ZERO lag too :O

I thought it was cuz you were using dedede and olimar ....I have no clue how to go about using either of them effectively....

That was the first time all four players had green latency relative to me. Hopefully I run into you guys more often....

The Hermit

Mine is 0731-4482-5206, I live in Sao Paulo Brasil.

Where can I check the other wii code?

EDIT:I was just playing with edibble... was the lag that bad in you side? I believe so, since that snake fell to oblivion in smashville :lol

I might have more time in the weekend... sorry to leave the fight in the middle. :(

Vlad

Milabrega said:
Anyone want to play a couple 1 on 1's right now?

3050-7238-9831

Sure, I'm game.

1160-9450-9827 (East Coast USA)

Never played Smash against an actual human before, so this should be rather interesting/embarrassing :)

Vlad

Milabrega said:
Dude i'm awful heh you have nothing to worry about. Adding you now.

Ok, keeping an eye out... does the "awaiting registration" thing update in real time or do I have to hit refresh or something?

If anybody is in the position where they think "should I be pressing A or B right now?" feel free to play with me. Smash Tag: TGD, Code:2835-9827-1690

sorry whoever was... TG or MG? I accidently pressed B when you tried to join :lol , my fault! next time feel free to join

Who was dylan , yeah man sorry the game lagged real hard and I decided to ended it early.

Good games earlier Olive , lol@sandbags

Vlad

Milabrega said:
Real time, shows you online, rooms open.

Well, that three-way with Crushed was a bit of a lag-fest, but good 1v1s afterward.

Apparently the slower characters just aren't for me.

Bowser: Bad!
Capt. Falcon: Good!

Vlad

TheGreatDave said:
If anybody is in the position where they think "should I be pressing A or B right now?" feel free to play with me. Smash Tag: TGD, Code:2835-9827-1690

Yeah, that's pretty much me... just had my first five Smash matches against an actual human a minute ago...

1160-9450-9827

That's it for me, guys. Mila it was great. Gotta brawl again. Matt, sorry to bail so quick. I've been on for about two hours. eyes getting tired. We'll have to fight again.

justchris

Sorry about not letting you guys in TIE & Penguin, but I was playing some offline friends, and they didn't want anyone else in the match. Hope I see you guys on later though.

Zann

Neo Member
Even though I already putted my FC code in the casual players thread, it doesn't hurt to put my FC in this thread too.

Friend code: 0387-8469-8440
State: Ohio

PM me or something if added.

fallengorn said:
Finally picked up my copy.

fgorn
1418-6445-1234

PM if you add me.

Added you. My code is 3737 9187 0202. Also, had some pretty awesome matches against SuperAndroid, I believe. So close, but I always got juggled to death in the end. Fun times.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Good games rentahamster. Almost no lag. :) You beat me practically every game but whatever. :lol

You should turn off Smash balls and dragoon...

Top Bottom