• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
People that are still awaiting registration on my friendslist:

Rocket Darkness
Keru Shiri
Costanza
Brannon
Duffey
Captain N
Oni Link 666
Shamrock7r
Fusoya
Mii
N Coward Parody
Archie
Dr. forester
Keaneire
Jobber
Crops
Stopsign
Mega Byte
Insaniac
Tape Deck
Big Icarus
Dark Chris
Tendo
Ezekial
Java Mava

My FC is 4983 4587 9347

My list is full so if some of these are not registered tommorow then I'm going to start deleting them.

scitek

The following people I have added have not added me to their lists, so please do so.

Tapedeck
Reisa
Insaniac
Snaku
Megabyte
ICallItFutile
Stopsign
StrikerObi
TJ Spyke
Jobber
crops55
Keanerie
Aero
N Coward Parody
Deforester
Archie
Mii
Fusoya59
Shamrock7r
OniLink666
Economan
Polyh3dron
Ysiadmihi
KevinCow
Captain N
Duffey
crowphoenix
tammolives
Costanza
Nabs
NickP786
Relix
impirius
Dinosaurr

Added so far:

velvet_nitemare
biggkidd32
XxenobladerxX
edible_candle
Manabanana
bigmakstudios
Nicko
Ysiadmihi
RurouniZel
BrandNew
Meta-Knight
OliveJuice
Labombadog
SexConker
aparisi2274
Ronin
Ysiadmihi
SexConker
MiamiWesker
Fenix
kiruyama
TheChaos

My code is 3737-9185-0838 Nickname is ANBU

Looking for some good competition and good fun! Currently have 0 added from neogaf :(

Let me know if you added me or not , so I can add you as well. Thanks!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Will be adding you shortly Scytek, kinda missed you (and quite a lot more =P). Getting done some SSE stuff and will add you. Tomorrow I will continue the online Brawls... need to take a breath for now haha.

Lhadatt

Mine is 1203-8908-7168. Do we have some central location to store these? Or can we edit them all into the OP or one post?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
tetrisgrammaton said:
4167-4179-8842. only add if you are prepared to die

pm me

=OOOO, someone wants to get owned =P. I'll be adding you by tomorrow as well, so add me (my FC is in the second page I think, if not the 3rd).

Tim-E

I'd love to play with some of you guys soon. My FC is 2406-4809-3454 and anyone who wants to add me is more than welcome. Just tell me here or via PM and I'll add you and we'll play. I can try to add a bunch of you guys tomorrow afternoon but I may not be able to tonight.

SexConker

Banned
Added every US (not specifically not US) gaffer up to (and including) post 162
I'll wait 2 days and clean out some that were not registered, and continue down the list.

I sent out pms for every one of you that I added!!!

Kirk

Got it today! My code is 1289-7906-0482, so go ahead and add me.

I'll get around to adding people tomorrow, and I guess the usual PM when adding somebody's the best idea.

Man, this FC thing sucks.

Added ICallItFutile, Insaniac, Big Icarus, Snaku, Zozz, Linkzg, Y2Kev, Fenix, BrandNew, And Duder.
Will add more later. Oh, FCs suck.

Malfunky

0044-2470-7696

I go by "Mal"

But I keep getting error code 91010 no matter what I try. I haven't checked around if anyone else is having the problem yet, so I don't know if it's the servers or my shitty router

dark_chris

Alright. I am helping a friend out so if anyone wants to add her. Her number is 2320-5827-2771. I guess you can put her down as Shamy. PM me or reply to this if you add her so i can tell her. She needs more people. lol

again, my number is 5327-0572-3075.

Nabs

Updated List. The last few will be added first thing in the morning. I got em in my phone ready to go. If you do add me, either throw me in your list or send me a PM.

Nabs said:
US Brawl

Nabs: 4081-5155-3430

Added

NickP786
Costanza
Brannon / Reisa
Windu
Econo
Fusoya
Nabster
Ysiadmihi
BradVanDam
SexConker
Somnia
Duderz
Scitek
Shamy (via dark_chris)
Enduin

Tendo

I added everyone on the first few pages. I'm sending PM's to them now. I also added some random people in the other thread. Shoot me a pm if you add me so I can clear out the awaiting authorizations.

This is a terrible online system...Christ.

3265-4722-0135

Tendo

After trying to play this online a few times it looks like I've got a dirty lens. Different crashes always happen after matches begin online. Time to get the Wii fixed :(

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
My code is 0044-2498-3501. PM if you add, I'm done for the night and will add people tomorrow.

Malfunky

This is ridiculous, I get disconnected half-way through adding a friend code. I've been trying to add Kilo for like 5 minutes and it just wont let me. >:|

I have 3 computers and have had 2 360s running on this thing in the past, so I know how it works.. Nintendo just hates my router. It does weird crap with my DS, too.

So far I've added:

SpiderJerusalem
Windu
Zozz

Waiting on:

Scott32020
TheDuce22
TheM.O.B.
Tendo

My code again: 3566 1210 4933. Nickname: PHAET

And awesome games to whoever's Nickname is Chad.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Who wants to play right now? My code is 0473-7438-0591

I tired the the With Anyone option but it wouldn't match me up with anyone. Is that normal?

Okay, I would've played this today, but I can't get into a match at all. It was working Saturday, but today it either spends minutes seeking or it just kicks me off.

So far I've added

Spruchy

Whifflebat

Toy Soldier

Windu

MiamiWesker

N Coward Parody

Schwowsers

I'll add the others who PMed me later.

Is anyone else just not connecting to matches at all? Even in the 'with friends' mode I seem to be unable to select someone and join in when they are online or brawling. Am I being an idiot, or is this Nintendo netcode?

Nabster92

Heh yea wasn't landing any actual kills in the few games before that so i figured meh i'll join in on the zelda party. But yea, awesome games, almost had you that first 1v1 match we did...spiked 1 second too late...btw, any particular reason you put my name in all caps as opposed to the others?

Top Bottom