• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

The online will probably be terrible because it's a fighting game made by Nintendo with online play.

I mean, I'm just not optimistic about it being anything more than passable.

Nintendo's online is actually quite good... when they add online. RIP Smash Run.

Majukun

I think people just want some sort of guarantee it's not a repeat of Brawl's lag-fest.

actually i first want to know if it actually works..here in italy it was impossible to find someone in random matches since day one...don't know if later they solved the problem

StayDead

4% to go

aMNkU2r.gif

catmario

I highly recommend to download as "Download later with sleep mode".

Download speed is faster than I expected. If you download directly at eShop, speed will little bit low.

Guesong

Some customs look really good and inventive for what they are. Ganon Sword, Mario's Fireballs, Hurricane Spin...

Others have me scratching my head. Luigi's Missile that goes straight? Jiggly's Rest that launch you high up (but since you are sleeping, it's not like you could use it for recovery...).

Xane

Anyone with the full game + a 3DS Capture Device + everything unlocked willing to do a bit of work for the OT? Please PM me. Your work will be credited of course.

Basically, I need someone to take clean screenshots of certain things after everything (or most) is unlocked.

Lunar15

I think it's pretty lame that custom moves are locked behind challenges. Gonna be a pain to unlock all of those.

That being said, I think custom moves are easily the most interesting thing about this new smash to be. The possibilities intrigue me. Characters with bad movesets could be completely revitalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom