• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

daxgame

DOWNLOADING! Guys, ITS TIME

xcRfFYG.jpg

wait wut?
isn't 10 PM in Japan now?

:O

Drago

The patch is already included with the download version, I believe. Only has to be downloaded for retail copies

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
why does everyone have japanese 3DSs god dammit

JoeInky

But yes, ONLINE IMPRESSIONS ARE IMPORTANT. PLEASE DO THAT FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE IF YOU CAN. :(

Need to play 10 offline vs. games to unlock Ness first, then I might go and wreck a few people online before I unlock the rest.

The online will probably be terrible because we'll be using Japanese servers I'd imagine.

Speaking of, does anyone in the UK want to play some games when it's downloaded?

daxgame

yeah that's what I planned to do. Gonna SD matches hella quick and see what happens. No unlock after first 10 means I'm stopping though lol

And I guess I can knock out some of those challenges while I do that

It's confirmed that ROB is unlocked after 70 matches though, so there could be some mistake. You should try at least 20, still takes little time.

If you want, of course :)

emb

The online will probably be terrible because it's a fighting game made by Nintendo with online play.

I mean, I'm just not optimistic about it being anything more than passable.

Revven

You guys want both For Fun and For Glory impressions first or something?

For Glory would be a good idea to try -- I want to know how 1v1s happen, whether it's stock or time, and etc.

But mainly I was wanting anyone to try and play other GAFfers and see how the online holds up in general. Adding each other's friend codes and going to With Friends and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom