• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT LAST AS LITTLE MAC CAUSE I JUMPED OFF THE STAGE TWICE WITH SIDE B

BROKEN GAME

image.php

zroid

Banned
the thunderbolt KO effect happens regardless of what move you use if it will result it a definite KO, right?

Gambit

I agree, but it's still my least favorite Zelda game. It was just so stupid! The story, characters (looking at you, train people), and collectible bullsh*t ruined it.

For me the flute sections nearly ruined it. Otherwise I liked it more than Phantom Hourglass at least. In any case, its music was beyond critcism.

beanman25

About to download and shower!

Kind of sick today, so more reason to bum around and SMASH!

Edit, where do I go to get my FC to add to the list?

Forkball

Just beat classic with Luigi. He feels great in this game and his side Smash is still excellent. I lost to Falco though ok I'M SO RUSTY

Revven

Any reports on the netcode?

Nothing yet, Yushako (Japanese streamer) is playing online but it's hard to actually judge it because we don't know where his friend is from relative to him and we also don't know if they're experiencing any input lag. There are some points where the game slowed down lag-style but I like I said, we don't know where his friend is located.

That and it's the first day, online is going to have a lot of traffic I'd imagine. It's going to make it tough to judge it if the servers are going to get overloaded.

I'm hoping we'll find out how it is for sure when more US players get it and say, vgbootcamp tries to play online against some other streamer.

Oh and I guess you'd also have to consider that streaming will be slowing things down for the one streaming so... that could be impacting anyone streaming the online MP.

Gaaaaah! I have a copy being delivered Monday but I want to just go ahead and download it now! Omg, why is the temptation to do it so strong?! Must. Resist....

AdaWong

I wanna get hyped up for this game but I just can't KNOWING i cant use the dpad to control my character :( The control stick is HORRENDOUS. :(

Exile20

Gaaaaah! I have a copy being delivered Monday but I want to just go ahead and download it now! Omg, why is the temptation to do it so strong?! Must. Resist....

that happened with mk8. i had a copy delivering monday. i couldnt stand it so i dl the eshop version. Now i have an unopened mk8 and a dd version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom