• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

FSLink

Banned
Any early guesses on how Lucas, Ryu, and Roy will do in the meta? :p

I think Roy will be better than Marth and Lucina but unsure how he'll do.
Lucas will benefit greatly from no grab release/chain grabs much like Ness but I think Ness will be the better character in the long run. I think/hoping he'll be mid or upper mid.
Ryu I see being high tier with the SRK and FADC stuff.

Oidisco

Definitely feeling off. Should've been obvious to me too, given that all 3 of my Tropical Freeze speedrun attempts died in World 2 today...

Anyways you had to stop playing?

GGs Nabster.

Anyone else want to play? Room is up!

Well Mewtwo is gonna have a hard time for sure

Wait what? Oh man that sucks. Hope you guys can manage fine without it...
Hard time with what?

We will be fine. America gives nothing for pregnancy. Part of why we won't be on top forever. Zero shits given about kids.

americanflag.jpg

What is this about Ryu having FADC? He sounds a bit strange.
Ryu is basically identical to SFIV Ryu.

Lucas will benefit greatly from no grab release/chain grabs much like Ness but I think Ness will be the better character in the long run. I think/hoping he'll be mid or upper mid.
Lucas will do well if his frame data is similar to Ness.
Ryu will be good.
Roy is Marth.

Is there anyone left who hasn't done a Fighting Games Weekly interview who would do it? Because I need to suggest somebody but most people here have done it.
You could pick someone from the ranbat brackets.

Beats

I don't think I've ever used the analog stick in traditional fighting games. It's usually the d-pad or arcade stick for me. Maybe I should practice before he comes out.

Is there anyone left who hasn't done a Fighting Games Weekly interview who would do it? Because I need to suggest somebody but most people here have done it.

I vote for Captain Rage Quit 69. I don't think he has done one.

Puruzi

Banned

Lucas's Upsmash scoops people on ledges, so if you can ledgetrump he's a legitimate threat.

FSLink

Banned
Lucas's Upsmash scoops people on ledges, so if you can ledgetrump he's a legitimate threat.

Yeah that's ridiculous. I also love that Rope Snake is a tether attack like Project M. PK Fire seems like it has similar momentum stuff, but no Zap Jumping.

Sorry Jorge, this is too frustrating. A huge portion of my inputs aren't coming out because of the continual stutter.

Anyone else want to play? Room is up.

Top Bottom