• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

Does is seem like I'm playing better than the earlier matches shin? It feels like it.

By the way, your Fox is super tough to fight.

Oidisco do you mind if we play a few games on smash battlefield and town and city! Need some practice with this platforms! They're putting me off quite a bit!

Oidisco

Oh my god I'm so duuuumb!

I thought I had no jump left for some reason, so I went backwards and decided to mash jump cos why not. Turns out, I did have a jump and could have easily recovered!

Fandangox

My Wii U's stick is messed up some inputs are not being read, someone told me I need to re sync it, but I don't have a TV to do it. Never forget.

Tyeforce

Posting in here, too, since I've been updating both threads every day: Here's group #5 of my recreated official Mii Fighters!
Link, Majora's Mask, Dunban, Proto Man, and X Mii Fighters
Link: 2332
Majora's Mask: 2332
Dunban: 3213
Proto Man: 2131
X: 1322

Search for them in game via Online > Share > View > Mii Fighters and filter region by United States.

I'll have more out tomorrow for the new Mii Fighter outfits, too!

Oidisco

Alright good games dude.

I think you went a little too far on the rolling and spot dodging side. I'm not good enough at the game to deal with it like that, especially since Fox is a little too fast for most of my characters.
Basically, being more defensive than you were the last times you fought is good. Just maybe tone it down a little, especially when you fight people better than me!

Thanks for the tip man! I was exploring how much I could use the spot dodge but it's really risky! Also I still don't getting the wake ups yet even though I was not getting punished so badly for the back rolls! or just an impression!?

Coming from traditional fighting games, I totally didn't expect how much those platforms would change the game! Smash is quite a surprising game!

GGs Cyberman. I have never performed that well against Sonic. My mind is pretty blown. I just have to treat him completely different from everyone else. -_-

It is really hard for Mewtwo to KO Sonic. Most of my options are way too unsafe. I had to go for Disable a lot, which is high risk. I feel like I should be able to gimp Sonic since his Up B is vulnerable, but I am too scared to try.

What are your reflections on our matches? I could use feedback from you.

Also, since the run data is all public, I can't believe how much faster Sonic is than everyone else. o_O

Oidisco

Nah it's just me. I guess we'll end it there. For the best since that kind of lag just ain't fun to play with!

That sucks, I was looking forward to playing you!

Top Bottom