• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Does any usb ethernet adapter work on a Wii U or does it have to be a specific one? It's very difficult for me to use one since my Wii U is far from my router but I'm tired of this lag against US people so I'll try to figger something out.

Highwind

Does any usb ethernet adapter work on a Wii U or does it have to be a specific one? It's very difficult for me to use one since my Wii U is far from my router but I'm tired of this lag against US people so I'll try to figger something out.

Any ethernet adapter that has the ASIX AX88772 chipset will work on wii u.

FSLink

Banned
Upward Throw

This move kicks a grabbed opponent straight upward. As Ryu brings his leg back down, he’ll hit anyone else unlucky enough to be in the way.

GET FUCKED LUMA

FSLink

Banned
Monkey Watch is the best.

I hope it doesn't show up Miiverse tomorrow because I'd love for there to be a RH character + stage later on.

Thulius

Whoa. Guess I'm playing Tipster. Down for 2v2s too if enough people are interested in that though. Don't know if we have each other added, NNID's Thulius.

Boney

Banned
Yeah Ryu is even more complicated than I thought. 3 variations of each of his specials, and able to cancel his focus attack, go straight from down smash into a followup etc.
I do to think his tastu has a traditional input. It's not mentioned in the official custom move selector and it wouldn't make sense with how smash doesn't have a traditional forward and back

Nabster92

Any bracket 1 ranbats wanna play? If not, anyone else? Anther's ladder people don't seem to want to play me.

Edit: I can play you Karst.

Top Bottom