• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Moaradin

Got a wii u with smash and the special gamecube controller and was so excited to play.. until I found out I need the adapter. FML

For some reason I thought the adapters were just for old gamecube controllers and the new ones just used USB or something.

Got a wii u with smash and the special gamecube controller and was so excited to play.. until I found out I need the adapter. FML

For some reason I thought the adapters were just for old gamecube controllers and the new ones just used USB or something.

Weird, my Smash + GCN controller bundle came with the adapter.

Just got this game, really enjoying playing as Shulk, but can someone explain to me the advantages and disadvantages of his different modes? I figure you guys will know it better than anyone else.

JulianImp

Ayone from bracket 5 up for some games?

Buster (#4) causes the most damage. That's the one I use the most. Smash (#5) sends opponents the furthest. I would assume that Jump and Shield are pretty straight-forward. I forget what the other one is.

#1 is Jump, #2 is Speed, #3 is Shield, #4 is Buster (more % given and taken, less launch power) and #5 is smash (more launch power working for and against you, and less % given).

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Beat all-stars with the Villager on normal! Shit is getting professional

SykoTech

Good grief, so many updates and crap to go through when first setting up the Wii U. I wanna Smash already.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas guys.

Neoxon

So PSN is down, so no Destiny (goddammit, Lizard Squad....& Activision/Bungie for requiring online). I guess I can get a few rounds in.

Azure J

https://vine.co/v/OHWZg1lTFOu

Who said that Little Mac wasn't an air fighter?

incVB2WHBIpjW.png

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
My sister has discovered Villager and, now that she's not playing Pikachu exclusively anymore, now realizes just how annoying Pikachu is to play against

Its a Christmas miracle!

Ryoku

I can't connect for some reason. Getting error code 103-1407. It's weird because just the other day my wired connection was working perfectly fine, but doesn't want to work today.

EDIT: Working now... That was odd...

Anyways, if anyone wants to 1v1, NNID: Ryoku926

Oh, you're from SoCal, too, oric? Good to know. No wonder we had great matches when we played a while back.
Yup! There's a bunch of us on here, actually.

EDIT: Thanks for the courtesy SD ergruntz, but don't feel like you have to do that for every SD I have. I do it all the time as Sheik as I'm pretty new with her and keep doing the grenade instead of bouncing fish.

Top Bottom