• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Haha xD. Think I lost a total of only 3-4 times (Not counting olimar, pikachu, and shulk). And regrettably, those time's were usually mistakes I made, staying under you and gotten the shield break, doing up b way to late etc. But yeah man ggs, wishI've gotten more ganon tho rob also felt a bit left out lol

Well I'm happy I did half decently with Zero Suit Samus.

Tesseract

Banned
finally got some time out of the lab to play this

how goes it,

who's y'all's mains, and where the falcon punch are lobbies and tournaments?

what's up with kars' ranbats?

I HAVE QUESTIONS

Nabster92

Fun games Nabster. I'm still salty that Link couldn't take advantage of your shield brake. Stupid Luma...

Yea GGs. Also kinda salty about all those games I lost due to fudging my up-b's. Especially that last game vs pac man. I can't tell if it's due to my change to finally having the wired adapter instead of the old mayflash classic controller adapter, or if it's just online, or if I'm just off myself. :/

Edit: Anyone else wanna play some games?

TWILT

Banned
Damn, even though Buster does a lot of shield damage, I rarely get actual shield breaks with it lol.

GGs Puruzi! Fun matches; you're really good.

Puruzi

Banned
Damn, even though Buster does a lot of shield damage, I rarely get actual shield breaks with it lol.

GGs Puzuri! Fun matches; you're really good.

Haha, I wasn't expecting that shield break either.
GGs, and thanks. Your Pikachu, Link, and Shulk were really good.
Especially Shulk, you're ridiculously good with that guy. Those fast art switches were pretty sick.

What can Bowser do against Rosalina? I figure you ain't punishing shit when she's got Luma around.
Good stuff Bowser can do against Rosalina:
1) Fire Breath. It outranges Rosalina, burns down Luma, and she isn't a fast character, so you don't have to worry about punishment. She can use down B to gulp it, but I've never seen a Rosalina react in time.

2) Kill Luma a lot if she sends it out. Bowser's Fortress kills Luma by throwing her off the edge very early. Bair also works well - jump over Luma and smack it away.

3) Ftilt a lot. Bowser has more range than Rosalina unless she wants to commit to an fsmash, which you can punish.

Basically, play it slow, take out Luma, and pressure her from a range. Make her sweat and feel like she needs to rush you down, and poke with jabs when that happens. Also, I don't recommend ledge chasing. As Nabster showed in our ranbat matches, Rosalina gimps Bowser very easily with her dair, and he doesn't have the mobility to combat it at all. You can chase for a bair if you predict when she will up B, but even that carries the risk of getting back to the stage if you miss. Next time Nabster and I play, I plan on going for Fire Breath gimps instead of ledge chasing. It just never worked to my favor.

Honestly, I don't consider this to be even in Bowser's top 5 worst matchups.

Yeah, I really need to get a hold of myself. I think most of my losses with MK are because I decide to SD out of nowhere. ><;;;
I've had a string of Palutena deaths lately where I gimp down smash someone, and teleport up facing the wrong direction, then even if I am like 10 pixels from the edge the game won't snap you onto the edge... >_<. Doesn't help her d-air has like a bajillion recovery frames either, but dammit Palutena's teleport can be retarded sometimes..

Dudes think they can taunt on me? Yeah, enjoy that win... Now take this two stock bruh.

For Glory is so much fun.

finally got some time out of the lab to play this

how goes it,

who's y'all's mains, and where the falcon punch are lobbies and tournaments?

what's up with kars' ranbats?

I HAVE QUESTIONS

Lucario, Kirby and Samus. I've been playing with Kirby a lot recently, but I can't pull off any consistent combos with him.

Is playing on Pilotwings frowned upon? I don't choose it all the time but time to time I like playing on it.

Aside from the environment killing you as you saw, parts of the stage allow for camping and the massive tilting the planes do is far beyond that of Lylat Cruise, often stuffing recoveries. So I'm not used to fighting on that stage.

Sorry if I confused you.

Boney

Banned
I'm struggling a lot as well lol!

Keep bombing into your up b and and I'm having a really hard time killing you now.

Boney

Banned
Ok this will be my last one, it's pretty late here.

It's been super fun though, we're pretty even although you keep SDing

Top Bottom