• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Puruzi

Banned
f6Cochn.png

These are incredible.

I'm trying to see if they're all compiled anywhere, but I'm just finding the in a bunch of different places. Haven't found any for the starfox characters yet, but....

;_____;

I didn't even main MK in Brawl, I thought he was boring as fuck to play. Ironically I turned to
Diddy Kong
for some fun.

Those hitspheres just aren't right. I fucking used fsmash on someone and even though it was blatantly clear the sword went through him nothing happened and I got a face full of Dorf's feet instead. :/

Wow you're a funny guy ain't ya?

I don't see that pink motherfucker's face on the Battleship Halberd.

Puruzi

Banned
;_____;

I didn't even main MK in Brawl, I thought he was boring as fuck to play. Ironically I turned to
Diddy Kong
for some fun.

Those hitspheres just aren't right. I fucking used fsmash on someone and even though it was blatantly clear the sword went through him nothing happened and I got a face full of Dorf's feet instead. :/

pLuIjRF.png

Not at all. You're the one who was nondescript in trying to suggest we buff Galacta Knight.
Meta_Knight_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

Let's see here, which one of these knights needs a lance? :^)
Up Airs for days

I finally got to the part where Harime Nui shows up, so I've done my part.

My little brother mains Falcon, and all I can say is I regret showing him the potential of up air. The little guy keeps trying to juggle me into all sorts of crazy attacks that usually shouldn't land, but I let him hit one every-so-often. Then he taught his Falcon amiibo, and now my poor Fox amiibo gets its butt rekt every time I'm grinding for customs. ;__;

The worst part is, he doesn't even like F-Zero because it's too crazy fast for him. Someday he'll learn...

Puruzi

Banned
Meta_Knight_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

Let's see here, which one of these knights needs a lance? :^)

I finally got to the part where Harime Nui shows up, so I've done my part.

My little brother mains Falcon, and all I can say is I regret showing him the potential of up air. The little guy keeps trying to juggle me into all sorts of crazy attacks that usually shouldn't land, but I let him hit one every-so-often. Then he taught his Falcon amiibo, and now my poor Fox amiibo gets its butt rekt every time I'm grinding for customs. ;__;

The worst part is, he doesn't even like F-Zero because it's too crazy fast for him. Someday he'll learn...
Shit is about to get too real.

Vena

I learned my lesson when I tried to argue about a Kirby timeline.

Ehh screw that, I just like my lore of Kirby eventually becoming Galacta Knight. Seems perfectly fitting for the cute little kid to grow into the most feared/powerful star warrior to the point of having to get sealed away. (Also its thematically perfect with the Kirby/Meta/Galacta dynamic of Meta Knight seeking to best Galacta (who's from an undisclosed point in time) while training Kirby who goes on to become Galacta who inspires Meta Knight to seek him out who trains Kirby...) It's like the perfect subtle dark-Nintendo lore that I've come to expect. :p

There has to be a Wario one with pictures of wrestlers in "what i expected" and then pictures of fairies or magical birds and garlic in "what i got"

Kito

I can't find a clear answer to this: does smash allow separate save files?

My sister and I have our own user profiles on the Wii U console, with a different NNID on each. When I load smash on my profile, her unlocked characters appear...

emb

Golnei

This hurts even more when you realize their trophy is probably what their Amiibo would have looked like :(

I hadn't even considered how close we were to an Ice Climbers amiibo.

And since the decision to cut them must have been made after the amiibo platform and N3DS were finalised completely, that they still proceeded to excise them rather than make the necessary compromises seems all the more unforgivable...

Top Bottom