• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
So with my recent session with Puruzi and testing out Ganon's ability to clank out a Max Charge Shot from Samus with Bair I can confirm it was no fluke. It's a legit thing.

However. I did some testing with Bowser.

I tested Bowser's Bair and guess what it also clanks out with no recoil due to the disjoint and intangibility.

I didn't stop there though. It works on a full power Aura Sphere. Even with Max Aura. Let that sink in for a minute.

WFT salute the sun ball thing? Bair. It works too.

So yeah weak projectiles? You can just punch them. But large projectiles? You can safely Bair them and they are gone. Poof!

Laser type Projectiles such as Fox/Falco and Thoron cannot be negated. Same with Arc Thunder. But you can dodge those easy anyway.

I feel pretty good.

Puruzi

Banned
Puruzi is playing someone else atm, so I'm game, let me add you.

One of my RL friends called me and asked me to play him, sorry. I can play you shortly if you still want to.

So with my recent session with Puruzi and testing out Ganon's ability to clank out a Max Charge Shot from Samus with Bair I can confirm it was no fluke. It's a legit thing.

However. I did some testing with Bowser.

I tested Bowser's Bair and guess what it also clanks out with no recoil due to the disjoint and intangibility.

I didn't stop there though. It works on a full power Aura Sphere. Even with Max Aura. Let that sink in for a minute.

WFT salute the sun ball thing? Bair. It works too.

So yeah weak projectiles? You can just punch them. But large projectiles? You can safely Bair them and they are gone. Poof!

Laser type Projectiles such as Fox/Falco and Thoron cannot be negated. Same with Arc Thunder. But you can dodge those easy anyway.

I feel pretty good.

Aw shit, that's really good for Bowser

Puruzi

Banned
Welp, my friend's internet borked, so if you still wanna play boney, i'm available.
If not, anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui

Ah, we can play now if you want! NVM, you're playing dq lol

DooD1234

The dreams of men will never die!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOJqNHIkYM

For me that is a near perfect size. He reminds me of Super Metroid Ridley. His tail and wings don't have hurt boxes like Charizard and he doesn't clip any more than any other big character. All I want is for his head to be slightly larger and of course a legit Nintendo team backing him. As for is super long range with his tail, it is no different than the Smash Attacks from Mii, Mega Man and Palutena.

Ridley can work Sakurai! Ridley can work...
I'm getting some Charizard vibes from him. So is this being made and added to project m or just a mod being added to project m?

Boney

Banned
I think you're abusing the angelic missile a bit much, I mean you did land an awful lot of them, but you got predictable.

You should be using it as a pivot or other traps and most of the times only when you're going for the kill.

6rRqPUe.png

Boney

Banned
Ok ggs! So are you just maining Samus then?
Yeah samus is definately my main and it's my strongest by far.
Of the others I play, Ike I got a hang of near the start and he's fun to play and I'm not bad with him, you gotta make twice the effort as well and it requires you to do a lot more reading.
I started using Pit recently as well who's also pretty fun and I'm not bad with him either and there's a lot of nifty tricks with him as well.

Charizard and pikachu, sadly I'm not as good sigh.

Palutena has a lot of interesting specials, dunno why they made her default ones so god damn boring though.

Top Bottom