• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Fun matches, Zelda has a lot of tricky moves and a lot of ko power so you always gotta be super careful. Enjoyed them inmensly

That dair at the end just crushed me. GGs my Sheik is lacking but your Samus is great. When you charged your beam shot I slowed down in anticipation. Also nice use of pivot f tilt and fsmash. It caught me off guard.

Boney

Banned
That dair at the end just crushed me. GGs my Sheik is lacking but your Samus is great. When you charged your beam shot I slowed down in anticipation. Also nice use of pivot f tilt and fsmash. It caught me off guard.
Yeah that dair right at the end came out at the last possible second. If that didn't hit you would've gotten that last match.

XTR0YoK.png

Maybe more true to Melee

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I finally fought some new matchups so thanks Puruzi. I need to continue perfecting my Bowser/Ganon play.

You did help me learn that apparently Ganon can clank out a max Samus charge shot with Bair. I'll have to test this in training to be sure it wasn't a fluke.

Puruzi

Banned
I finally fought some new matchups so thanks Puruzi. I need to continue perfecting my Bowser/Ganon play.

You did help me learn that apparently Ganon can clank out a max Samus charge shot with Bair. I'll have to test this in training to be sure it wasn't a fluke.

I had no idea this would happen either, it's pretty cool for Ganon players. GGs, salty about that Ganoncide though :Y

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
oh yeah, I never actually did that before. It was pretty neat, didn't know it still worked in Smash 4

If you do it successfully on most heavies you pretty much kill em.

I like my Bowser and Ganon too much so I play them almost extensively. Hard to play a lot of the other characters.

There there

lol, I'm mad because I can't play with you guys like this. It's awful and keeps me from playing Fox/Falco as efficiently as I'd like. :/

GGs commanderpepper, respect to your duo my friend. The score is 5-1 my victory.

And yeah I really wished the lag didn't interfere so heavily. :(

What's a good ethernet adapter I should get? I'm tired of dealing with this stuff. :/

Puruzi

Banned
If you do it successfully on most heavies you pretty much kill em.

I like my Bowser and Ganon too much so I play them almost extensively. Hard to play a lot of the other characters.

I try to main characters but I can't do it, it's just too boring for me to play one or two characters when there are 51 to play as :(
I'm never gonna get as good as I could be because of that, but that's alright, it's still fun.

Buy a cheap one on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Ethernet-Network-Chromebook-Specific/dp/B00484IEJS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422401420&sr=8-2&keywords=usb+ethernet+adapter

I saw people link that one before in the thread. I'm using a rocketfish one that I used for my Wii and that works pretty well.

Aye, that's exactly what I'm looking at. Thankfully I found an extra ethernet cable lying around that's just long enough, so in a few days I will be in business! I can't wait to improve my connection!

ggs. Seriously didn't know what to do most of the time haha

Good games for sure! I like that you kept changing it up and trying new things though. You were definitely playing more effectively in our later games.

I forget what it's like playing against characters who are more mobile in the air than Mega Man. It becomes a big game of spacing and baiting, haha.

Plus, your use of Wario's bite required that I play a lot more cautious than I normally do. Great stuff all around!

Thanks for playing!

JoeInky

The dreams of men will never die!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOJqNHIkYM

For me that is a near perfect size. He reminds me of Super Metroid Ridley. His tail and wings don't have hurt boxes like Charizard and he doesn't clip any more than any other big character. All I want is for his head to be slightly larger and of course a legit Nintendo team backing him. As for is super long range with his tail, it is no different than the Smash Attacks from Mii, Mega Man and Palutena.

Ridley can work Sakurai! Ridley can work...

That victory animation is pretty sick, looks like a fun moveset too.

Is that actually officially being added by the Project M team though, it's not just a mod of a mod or something? His animations look a bit too jank to be official.

Also, is one of his specials "Induce PTSD" or something? What happened there at the end haha.

Golnei

That victory animation is pretty sick, looks like a fun moveset too.

Is that actually officially being added by the Project M team though, it's not just a mod of a mod or something? His animations look a bit too jank to be official.

It's not official, though some PM staff are assisting with the final version. I'd imagine most of the jankier animations will be touched up by then, but the balance will likely still be awful.

spin make me a mod on smashboards pls

JK, I love seeing SmashGAF peoples on other places I go to. Just the other day I found someone on Smashladder, so that was fun! Of course, you guys don't know if it's me or not... >.>;;;

Good games for sure! I like that you kept changing it up and trying new things though. You were definitely playing more effectively in our later games.

I forget what it's like playing against characters who are more mobile in the air than Mega Man. It becomes a big game of spacing and baiting, haha.

Plus, your use of Wario's bite required that I play a lot more cautious than I normally do. Great stuff all around!

Thanks for playing!
I felt like you were always two steps ahead of me though haha. Thanks for the compliments anyway! Really appreciate it.

I'll just say I'm glad I finally got you with the waft twice in that last game. :p

Top Bottom