• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Boney

Banned
Cyber you still up to beat my ass for a little while?

GTG, good games. You have a really nice Zard
Thank you, I was putting some time with him today after the conversation earlier. Fun to use.

Also that was probably the most anti climatic end fight that jumping inhale just throws me off, when you're not expecting it.

Ok ggs. Great Megaman as usual. I do find it frustrating that Palutena's Smashes have such slow start up (and I think pretty small active window too).

Definitely great games! Palutena was definitely the biggest threat, but I did like your Robin too! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll do great in your bracket!

I'll probably be back a bit later once I get some food/sleep.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
do you ranbatters use IRC to set up matches? Is there a dedicated channel, or just the smashgaf one if so?

FSLink

Banned
Last one Snacks.

GGs, I really needed the Falco practice. I'm still learning how to approach him as Diddy Kong, but I think I did better with my other characters. Maybe I'll just not use Diddy Kong against Falco much like how I avoid using him against like Olimar.

I think I'll use Sonic more in a customs on environment, he's ridiculous.

I think Falco is alright in this game. His blaster is a bit too much of a novelty rather than a solid tool, but the forward air buff is huge in some matchups. I wish up tilt had a better backwards hitbox.

Boney

Banned
Phew! Very nice games even with all the stupid shenanigans and sd's we both made.

It wasn't a total massacre except for poor Charizard, he never stood a chance.

Was very happy with myself actually.

Phew! Very nice games even with all the stupid shenanigans and sd's we both made.

It wasn't a total massacre except for poor Charizard, he never stood a chance.

Was very happy with myself actually.
Good games! I laughed at some of those SD that happened on both of us.

It sucks how bad Charizard is in the game. Also, your Pit caught me off-guard with a lot of stuff, was impressed.

Just went through all the custom moves I have and made sets for a bunch of my characters, now I just gotta transfer them over and I'll be ready to play!

Uh, so does anyone wanna play?

Boney

Banned
WorthyEdge, you gotta set it I. The tag

Also, no line here, only whatsapp
[quote="Cyberman65, post: 154187054"]Good games! I laughed at some of those SD that happened on both of us.

It sucks how bad Charizard is in the game. Also, your Pit caught me off-guard with a lot of stuff, was impressed.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Not sure what stuff specifically but thanks nonetheless!

Too bad a I couldn't use samus more would've been some nice experience

Thinking of not using the apex screw attack, no more, sure it's kill power oos shield is ridiculous but not many players are gonna attack so close.

Cronox

Banned
Anyway, Dorf doesn't just have to be careful. He is entirely unsafe. For example, against Cronoc, I used a dtilt at max range to poke him. This should be perfectly safe. Instead, it got power shielded and grabbed before Dorf could even recover. That is extremely poor game design. There isn't anything Dorf can do about that kind of issue. He is just fucked if the opponent has good defense.

On that topic, in our matches yesterday I was finding that I got you with the klaw more often than expected because Dorf's ftilt expands the range klaw can grab from. I got you with it a number of times off of whiffed ftilts. This is the problem with not having disjointed hitboxes like some other characters... I've been hit many times off opponents hitting Bowser's lingering fist when I throw out ftilts myself.

Also, for the Palutena players, I saw a match last night that I thought was pretty good. Without customs. http://youtu.be/XawYdTAtXKo

On that topic, in our matches yesterday I was finding that I got you with the klaw more often than expected because Dorf's ftilt expands the range klaw can grab from. I got you with it a number of times off of whiffed ftilts. This is the problem with not having disjointed hitboxes like some other characters... I've been hit many times off opponents hitting Bowser's lingering fist when I throw out ftilts myself.

Also, for the Palutena players, I saw a match last night that I thought was pretty good. Without customs. http://youtu.be/XawYdTAtXKo
I also noticed that, haha. Bowser's arms are disjointed, though. Just not his face.

God damn...GG man! They were fun! TruSpindash is the winner, that last match I couldn't move lol Well played Robin!

E: yeah it was most in the last match though. Glad it wasn't only me.

Top Bottom