• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Good games Puruzi! My buddy wants to play for a bitt so this'll have to be my last!

Edit: Great stuff Puruzi! Your characters are pretty intense with the customs on (and without haha)! Thanks again for playing!

Boney

Banned
Not sure why everyone keeps saying samus bombs are worthless.

They're so good

Nah forgot to save that last match with the apex screw attack finisher :( was pretty good!

Not sure why everyone keeps saying samus bombs are worthless.

They're so good

Nah forgot to save that last match with the apex screw attack finisher :( was pretty good!
Not worthless, just not fun compared to Melee bombs. I wish she had touch-explode as a custom instead of the crappy ones she has now.

Sorry about that :p

Most of pits and samus aerials only cancel out of short hop, so you can't' throw them out falling

I really wanna play you soon, you'll probably hate me cause samus is a keep away but idk
I really want to be clear about this so folks understand: I don't have problems with keepaway. I just don't like how Sakurai made the game favor defensive play so much. It's a general complaint about the mechanics, not any one person in particular.

Maybe in half an hour we could play a few matches, if you're available.

Boney

Banned
The only problem I have is that I don't know what type of moves to expect at first
There's even some I don't even know, but you get used quickly

Top Bottom