• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Bullitus

I play with my wife quite often and we're looking for a good game to play together, or against each other. And we're trying to organize a semi-regular event with a group of friends where we play games etc. So it's usually the same core group of people, most of which have never played Smash series. I think this game will do just fine.

Boney

Banned
Don't forget they can play together as a team.
Right. You can even go online between two players in the for fun or for glory lobbies which can be fun.
I play with my wife quite often and we're looking for a good game to play together, or against each other. And we're trying to organize a semi-regular event with a group of friends where we play games etc. So it's usually the same core group of people, most of which have never played Smash series. I think this game will do just fine.
Yeah it sounds like a good game to get it's a fun party game, it also supports up to 8 players at once so that's always a plus

Neki

Anyone have a good Megaman? I need tips on beating him as Rosalina, as the weekly I go to I always lose against Megaman, I can never get in against those yellow lemons. :(

Puruzi

Banned
Anyone have a good Megaman? I need tips on beating him as Rosalina, as the weekly I go to I always lose against Megaman, I can never get in against those yellow lemons. :(

My Megaman is decent, but look for Tipster, dude is a god damn fiend with Megaman.

Ricky 7

I would have thought Rosalina would be one of Mega Man's worst match ups not the opposite way round?

Neki

I would have thought Rosalina would be one of Mega Man's worst match ups not the opposite way round?

Maybe I'm not using her correctly, but I've always struggled in the match up. I suppose I could try camping him out but it's hard to gravity every single metal blade + crash bomb, and it leaves you open to a metal blade + run up grab by the Megaman. Though I'm sure the Megaman I've playing against is just much better than me, so I need to find a way to close the skill gap. :p

Puruzi

Banned
Anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui.
Would like to use customs but i'm fine without them.

Maybe I'm not using her correctly, but I've always struggled in the match up. I suppose I could try camping him out but it's hard to gravity every single metal blade + crash bomb, and it leaves you open to a metal blade + run up grab by the Megaman. Though I'm sure the Megaman I've playing against is just much better than me, so I need to find a way to close the skill gap. :p
Down B

Boney

Banned
Does anyone have good tips or a good video guide for lucario? Been using him a little and kinda want to understand him a bit better

Yeah, trying to get online and it keeps saying that it's undergoing server maintenance.
Weird I'm playing fine as well. Did you guys connect?

If someone would like to sign up to replace MagiusNecros, please fill out the form here. First come, first add. Though others can be put on a "wait list" in case others drop. Quote this post for the link.

Karst you are gonna have to pull me off the ranbats. Monster Hunter is way too addicting. Maybe I'll rejoin after Mewtwo releases.
K, I can do that.

If anyone else in the position of "woah, I can't do this right now", I am cool with pulling people during the first week without penalty.

Been doing some crazy orders with my custom bowser. Dude is an absolute beast. Only reason why I lost at round 16 at the crazy hand fight is cause I didn't realize I got knocked off the stage....

Yeah, equipment breaks single player lol.

fuck you dabuz

pick a top tier
Kappa

FluxWaveZ

GGs. Still gotta get used to these customs—especially if people are going to be using them more from now on—but, yeah, they're pretty fun to mess around with.

GGs Flux. I need to get around to unlocking Trainer customs. She seems awesome with some of them.

I'm glad you had Dabuz;s setup with Rosa. when I was watching the matches last night, I was trying to think of ways to counter that stuff because it seemed ridiculous. I think I started to form a pretty good strat towards the latter matches. One thing I know is I have to be perfect with my power shielding to stand a chance.

Top Bottom