• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Seriously? I guess I really got lucky with my last hat then. Here is my old post from first thread.

Nnnnnnnnnngh.

I'm missing the Dragon Helmet. I swear, I've gotten every other hat at least a dozen times now. I collect at least ten-twenty hats a day doing Crazy Orders, but no cigar. I'm starting to get aggressive now :(

boxter432

crap I thought I died so stopped recovering, then saw myself floating to my death on screen. and one death was not paying attention to the level changing :(

edit: lol what a finish!

RomanceDawn

Finally beat Crazy Orders after 20 tries with Mario! I didn't have an invincibility badge, but a home run bat equipped with a vampire thingy and something with high defense made getting to 15+ extremely easy! Though the master hands are hard cause you don't take as much damage I guess. When fighting giants alone use up title up tilt up tilt then bat away! Giants, metal and hordes are the only thing anyone should fight in that mode.

Arkanius

It's honestly a lot of practice and training modes. Try and practice set combos on the computer to train so you can figure out the limits of your attacks. Then try and slowly integrate them into your game online. You'll see a lot of improvements. The people online are generally pretty good and know what they're doing.

What about defense? When should I defend?
How do I reduce my down time?

Which invincibility frames should I be aware of?

boxter432

I think I fall to my death in the volcano every single time it changes to that location. every time.

oh jeez. 3 deaths so fast. blaghhhhhh

What about defense? When should I defend?
How do I reduce my down time?

Which invincibility frames should I be aware of?

A lot of the people in this thread would have a lot better advice for you than I would just due to being much more competitive. I would suggest going on youtube and looking up some of smash 4s more advanced techniques. Defense wise I have personally found that I cover space and avoid attacks better when I try o minimize rolling and use natural movement but that's just my own personal opinion. I'm not good by any means haha.

guek

Banned
Guys, I fucking love this game. Game of the forever, I see myself eventually putting in 1000+ hrs like I did with melee

Nabster92

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Nnnnnnnnnngh.

I'm missing the Dragon Helmet. I swear, I've gotten every other hat at least a dozen times now. I collect at least ten-twenty hats a day doing Crazy Orders, but no cigar. I'm starting to get aggressive now :(

I got my last hat from Target Blast. We only spend 45 minutes there to get last one so I could suggest you to try Target Blast.

Stage 1 Target Blast, reset until you see a circle of green wrench there. Hit it then get reward, then reset the game until you see green wrench again.

fun games. i need to get my ganon sparta kicks more accurate :x

last matches got a bit laggy though.

my favourite moment was when me and puruzi killed each other with a beetle at the same time.

boxter432

fun games. i need to get my ganon sparta kicks more accurate :x

last matches got a bit laggy though.

my favourite moment was when me and puruzi killed each other with a beetle at the same time

haha that was funny...all of a sudden I see the two of you helplessly flown off the top.
lag might have been my fault, had to log into my work's VPN from my laptop and check something online, might have gummed up the works slightly. didn't seem too bad on my end though, just a tiny bit. thanks for winning a few matches basically by yourself, I wanted you to get some 1 v 2 practice haha.

Top Bottom