• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

jon_dojah

Banned
giphy.gif

Dare I ask how many hours? About to start the Classic Mode grind right now!

100.5hrs. I started off with 49 just playing casually. Here's a log I made. On Sunday the tape came off the A button so I wasted a few hours there. Now I use a rubberband instead with no issues. Had to replace the batteries in my Wiimote once.

3/18 10pm - 3-19 10am (12hrs) 49 - 110 (61)
3/19 10:30am - 7pm (8.5hrs) 110 - 151 (41)
3/19 11:30pm - 3/20 9:30am (10hrs) 151-205 (54)
3/20 10:30am - 4pm (5.5hrs) 205-228 (23)
3/20 7pm - 3/21 7am (12hrs) 228-261 (33)
3/21 7:30am - 5:30pm (10hrs) 261-299 (38)
3/22 4am - 10:30am (6.5hrs) *error* 299-312 (13)
3/22 11am - 3-23 8am (21hrs) 312-346 (34)
3/23 2:30pm - 7pm (4.5hrs) 346-351 (5)
3/23 8:30pm - 3/24 7am (10.5hrs) 351-358 (7)
3/24 10am did the 5 remaining challenge unlocks 358-363

I unlocked 314 since I started farming last Wednesday. Gonna do the rest one by one since I think using Palutena would make it take longer for the final bits. Just means I have to monitor them more often. Depending on my free time these last 14 could take awhile.

I think it would be beneficial if you were more aggressive. Sheik can't keep Bowser out like some keepaway characters can.

You're right I allowed my self to be corned at the edge and I allowed you to run towards me with impunity. I think I should have challenged you more fairs and empty jumps in the center of the stage.

I knew going for fair was too much but I couldn't resist! GGs Robin, I'll get you next time for sure. Your Fox and Falcon were good, and Pika and Yoshi were rightful pains in my butt.

EDIT: Hit me up if 2v2 is a thing!

Robiin

I knew going for fair was too much but I couldn't resist! GGs Robin, I'll get you next time for sure. Your Fox and Falcon were good, and Pika and Yoshi were rightful pains in my butt.
Jesus I have never played a Mii so I was so confused trying to learn a new matchup against an aggressive character on small Battlefield!

Thanks for playing! I need to get better at tech-chasing and actually killing, building percentage seemed to go okay. You were great with basically every charcter, but that Pac-Man of yours was absolutely a bitch to chase, and Falco just seemed to be everywhere at once.

Sorry Karsticles for denying, I have never played a friend and didn't know what I was doing basically. You'll join next time!

In dream land, I spend the next two days playing Bloodborne. Then Mewteo is released on Thursday.

On April 1st, nintendo announces Mewtwo is downloadable right now. Thousands rush to download Mewtwo, only to discover it was referring to a trophy of green Mewtwo.

Then Sakurai laughs.

Then Mewtwo the playable character is stealth released and GAF blows up in a panic.

Then Sakurai laughs again.

FSLink

Banned
According to the SmashBoards community teir list he's the second worst just above Mii Sword Fighter.

Community tier list is garbage. Most people in the character competitive impressions thread seems to think Charizard isn't terrible.

DKWill is in town and our community is gonna play him in casuals. This should be really fun.

Ryce

Tbh it is possible if that rumoured Nintendo Direct on Thursday is true.
If there's a Direct this week then it will probably have to be announced sometime tonight -- I think there's usually a 1-2 day advance notice. I'm not really feeling hopeful. :(

Also, I am determined to make Blackmage feel like he has to go back to relearn Fire 1 with how much I am going to dominate our matches. I don't know how, but it will happen damn it.

If there's a Direct this week then it will probably have to be announced sometime tonight -- I think there's usually a 1-2 day advance notice. I'm not really feeling hopeful. :(
Naw, sometimes they get announced the evening before. We could get an announcement tomorrow night. Plus, several folks supposedly in the know have said it is coming. The only question is whether Mewtwo will be released after it concludes.

What's everyone up to
In my car staring at Bloodborne. :-D

jorgejjvr

Also, I am determined to make Blackmage feel like he has to go back to relearn Fire 1 with how much I am going to dominate our matches. I don't know how, but it will happen damn it.

Naw, sometimes they get announced the evening before. We could get an announcement tomorrow night. Plus, several folks supposedly in the know have said it is coming. The only question is whether Mewtwo will be released after it concludes.

In my car staring at Bloodborne. :-D
LOL let me know how it is

Great games wynd, your Zelda took me by surprise, took me awhile to adjust

gg's Mac is easily one of my worst matchups since he outspeeds and outpowers Zelda at close range. The matches allowed me to experiment a bit on various approaches and methods to see what works and what doesnt

Top Bottom