• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

FluxWaveZ

I would, but the room's full for me lol

That's weird; there are only 3 people.

When I was joining your room, Boney, it said there were 2 people already in but there wasn't anyone there when I came in. Maybe there's like a ghost player or something?

Edit: Er, fine, but I don't think I have Fappy added.

Boney

Banned
That's weird; there are only 3 people.

When I was joining your room, Boney, it said there were 2 people already in but there wasn't anyone there when I came in. Maybe there's like a ghost player or something?

Edit: Er, fine, but I don't think I have Fappy added.
Weird...
Should twilt rehost then?

FluxWaveZ

Woops, forgot to turn on friendly fire. And man, that Robin custom up B is probably something I should have tested before.

Edit: Nice effort, TWILT.

I feel like now's a good time to plug the doubles tournament again. You guys still have a little over a week to sign up and prepare, so feel free to register! The form is available by quoting this post. It should be around here...

Also, starting this Friday I'm going to be checking out who's still without a partner and try to get everyone paired and ensure a bracket is prepared for the tournament start, which will be April 3rd if all goes well. :) Please feel free to ask me any questions about the tournament if you all have any.

Finally, Mii Gunner is so much fun <3

FluxWaveZ

I feel like now's a good time to plug the doubles tournament again. You guys still have a little over a week to sign up and prepare, so feel free to register! The form is available by quoting this post.

Huh, I didn't know there was a doubles tournament going on.

And there's room for one more player for a 2v2 now. GGs, Boney.

Wait everyone left?

Unable to join twilt's room :(

Wait, or did something screw up on my end? I see Fappy and TWILT in my room.

Boney

Banned

And there's room for one more player for a 2v2 now. GGs, Boney.
I didn't leave :( the fight ended and everyone was gone and now I can't join twilt's room :mad:
Also I thought the room was flux's? It must be screwy on my end

Yep, it's for fun since everyone has doubles fever here!
I spent the last 5 hours of today loading custom moves onto my 3DS to my Wii U.

How did it take you that long??

I feel like now's a good time to plug the doubles tournament again. You guys still have a little over a week to sign up and prepare, so feel free to register! The form is available by quoting this post. It should be around here...

Also, starting this Friday I'm going to be checking out who's still without a partner and try to get everyone paired and ensure a bracket is prepared for the tournament start, which will be April 3rd if all goes well. :) Please feel free to ask me any questions about the tournament if you all have any.

Finally, Mii Gunner is so much fun <3

Re-quoting this for the new page.

Cronox

Banned
Yeah, it says it's twilt's on my system, disconnected and tried again and no go.

For what it's worth, I'm online and just tried to join TWILT's room, a message pops up: "Unable to join room." I've never seen that before. So maybe it's not you if that's what you're seeing...

Top Bottom