• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Yeah, Shulk's best two arts are Jump and Speed IMO and I try not to go Shield against certain characters like Sheik since it's very easy for her to edgeguard me with that. The only thing Jump art boosts is well, his jumps. Shulk naturally has a lot of range.

I'll be sure to bust out the rat next time we face. :p

I guess it is because you are getting the full aerial out with Jump so that it seems to add range.

Not nice :p

Last match for me too guys.

EDIT: GGs DQ, hope I was a good teammate and a better opponent! ;P

Also GGs to Tipster and Monster, you guys were fun to play with! My Miis received quite the workout and I really need to make new ones. :O

Cronox

Banned
hey guys

anyone 1vs1 ? or 2v2 or ffa ^^

I'm afraid you've come during Smash GAF sleep time... there won't be much activity for at least another few hours. I'm the night shift guy here and even I am about to go to sleep. Check in a little later and people will be around though!

Soul Lab

I'm afraid you've come during Smash GAF sleep time... there won't be much activity for at least another few hours. I'm the night shift guy here and even I am about to go to sleep. Check in a little later and people will be around though!

well it's 11.40 a.m. here. so I'm hoping for European GAF ^^

Cronox

Banned
well it's 11.40 a.m. here. so I'm hoping for European GAF ^^

It is funny that during USA sleep time this thread kinda dies. There should be more Euro GAF smash... I'm actually planning a month+ stay in Belgium this summer and wondering how/if I'll be able to find the smash community there.

Anyway, good luck, and if no one is around, it should pick up in a few hours, European or not :)

Neoxon

Today's the day, I'm going to Aftershock.

Though PinkFresh ended up in my pool for PM, so I'm more screwed than before. Look for Star-Lord on the stream.

Puruzi

Banned
Yo this shirt is fucking based
b0xzFRV.png

I don't know how to set it up.

I also met ZeRo, Alpharad (got his number & a guarantee for a How to Play Rhythm Heaven Fever 101), & Shokio (for the 2nd time)
Smashladder.com has a tutorial, dude. :) As for the .iso, I'll let you figure it out.

Did you get to play any of them? And you don't know how to Rhythm Heaven? :O Neoxon, if I could I'd make that how to play myself. >:T

Neoxon

Smashladder.com jas a tutorial, dude. :) As for the .iso, I'll let you figure it out.

Did you get to play any of them? And you don't know how to Rhythm Heaven? :O Neoxon, if I could I'd make that how to play myself. >:T
I know how to play Rhythm Heaven Fever (I beat the damn game), he just does funny videos.

He also wants to do Xenoblade but he's worried he may spoil stuff.

Soul Lab

still watching the stream. I'm wondering how they decided which combinations of custom moves are in. Since you only can save 10 different custom sets.
are there informations about that?

Boney

Banned
still watching the stream. I'm wondering how they decided which combinations of custom moves are in. Since you only can save 10 different custom sets.
Smash boards ran a project to decide which of the ten combinations are the most useful most for the character, by asking each character's community to talk and decide. This has been going for a while

Smash boards ran a project to decide which of the ten combinations are the most useful most for the character, by asking each character's community to talk and decide. This has been going for a while
Yup.

TWILT

Banned
Star-Lord, don't go for Smash attacks so often with Shulk; use it mainly for punishes. Also, use Jump more please. I'd also recommend doing retreating FAirs/BAirs more.

Nice Monado (F)Smash tho.

Soul Lab

oh cool thx. do you have a link of a complete list?

Monster Zero

Anyone up for some 1v1 fisticuffs? Had some good matches with puzu yesterday, forgot how good the competition is on GAF compared to for glory

speaking of the custom movesets, here's some fun trivia:

• There are 98 custom moves that are not in any of the 10 character slots, which means they are effectively banned.
  • This means you can actually skip 89 customs and still have everything you need for the custom moveset project (the above 98, minus the 9 from Miis/Palutena).
  • In addition, there are another 26 default specials that only appear in the 1111 default set, which means there are a total of 124 moves that aren't used in any of the custom sets and are effectively unviable.

Is Mario supposed to be so neutral against Diddy? I'm watching Aftershock, Mario lost to Diddy but I would've wanted to be more aggressive against this Diddy. Perhaps I don't have enough experience, can we really not challenge so much of Diddy's tools?

Top Bottom