• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Would anyone be willing to actively try to teach me? I'm VERY clearly doing something horrifically wrong, that everyone on GAF knows how to do, because there's not a single person in this thread that I would have any hope of beating. I'm TRYING to figure out what I'm doing wrong, what makes me so hilariously vulnerable that I just get KO'd without the other guy even breaking a sweat.

I'm doing something wrong, and I would seriously love to try and figure out what it is. Hopefully the answer isn't "Not inputting 40 commands every frame", because if that's the only way to get better I might as well quit. But at this point I don't even know what I'm doing wrong -- I can't get better if I don't know what it is that I'm not doing better.

jon_dojah

Banned
As you can see i suck...this is is really my first time playing online so to speak. i played with a friend of mine like twice since game came out

Puruzi

Banned
It doesn't KO until above 100 percent though and has terrible end lag (and you may not hit it on the active launch frame either)...

I'm game but last time you ditched out :p

Lightweight + dthrow uair kills at like 70 because of lightweight making you rise. You also always get the Uair beacuse lightweight lets you act out of the throw much quicker.

Lightweight + dthrow uair kills at like 70 because of lightweight making you rise. You also always get the Uair beacuse lightweight lets you act out of the throw much quicker.
But it's dependent on lightweight, and you only get one shot frankly, Diddy can whiff multiple u-airs in the air in successsion. Plus I just tested it on Captain Falcon (don't remember his weight class) and it won't kill below 100% without rage..

Puruzi

Banned
But it's dependent on lightweight, and you only get one shot frankly, Diddy can whiff multiple u-airs in the air in successsion. Plus I just tested it on Captain Falcon (don't remember his weight class) and it won't kill below 100% without rage..

I've killed a bowser with Dthrow Upair at 85 before when I was at 20, dunno how it's possible that falcon lives

Top Bottom