• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

TWILT

Banned
Ahhh, felt like I almost had a shot there against the odds. I chose to fight...

GGs Tipster and Anki! Really fun games!

Good games guys! Yeah, I'm pretty wiped out. I do feel like I'm getting used to doubles more though. XD

And with this, I hit the 3000 matches mark. :eek:

Good games guys! Yeah, I'm pretty wiped out. I do feel like I'm getting used to doubles more though. XD

And with this, I hit the 3000 matches mark. :eek:
Lucina's going to get buffed to S-tier next patch don't you worry.. And Falco's going to get nerfed to sword mii tier.. (if he isn't there already)

Er wait. Actually, I guess I'll play more after all, haha.

And I do hope Lucina gets good stuff next Wednesday. After seeing what happened to Shulk and Ike, I'd be glad if she got something like that.

Came across another shithead on For Glory. He was using Ganondorf and wasn't very good, but he wasn't approaching so I would use eggs. He usually still wouldn't approach, so I went in and got him. I ended up winning, and he changed his name to "B:TCH" and "SPAMMER" back and forth. Quite sad for so many people to have all these names preset for use.

What is up with people that lose, and then pick the character you are playing? I lost to some guys Ike because I ran into his neutral B twice... and then he changed to Little Mac and I won like 10 times. He then picks Yoshi, wins twice, and leaves. Do they think they are better with the character they lost against repeatedly? This happened like 3 times today, and I didn't even play a lot of opponents. I hardly ever play against Yoshi, except for when I fight these types of people.

I should stop letting this game make me mad...

I didn't appreciate the friendly fire, but at least you pulled through Anki.

Fucking Kirby outta nowhere.

Edit: Don't take my life at 100%, please. :(

Dang, almost had that but oh well.

TWILT

Banned
GGs everyone! Really fun games as usual. I need to stop SDing with Ike so much haha.

Also, I've played 4000 battles apparently. :eek:

Nabster92

ok ggs everyone, I'm still down for 2v2s if people are still interested.

edit: Do Nabster and Tipster want to try some 1v1s?

Tipster can play if he's still down for more. Think I'm done for tonight. GG's as always Tipster! Nice to see some occasional lemons coming from you now.

GGs everyone, I had some fun games but I'm tired now. I'm gonna hit the hay.

ok ggs everyone, I'm still down for 2v2s if people are still interested.

edit: Do Nabster and Tipster want to try some 1v1s?

DQ, dude, you were surviving tonight man! I was pretty surprised, heck you were catching me off guard a few times and defense is pretty tough to crack in this game. You've been playing lots of Cruel Smash, haven't you? :p

Tipster can play if he's still down for more. Think I'm done for tonight. GG's as always Tipster! Nice to see some occasional lemons coming from you now.

Good games Nabster! Goes without saying, but your Rosie's a tough one. Fucking Luma just sucker punching me all over the place.

The lemons were just there to see what it would do to your neutral game, but I don't have enough practice with them to be consistent enough and keep spacing. Plus I hate playing that way.

Anyway, great stuff! Thanks for playing.

I think I'm out for the night myself guys, but thanks for the offer DQ!

Came across another shithead on For Glory. He was using Ganondorf and wasn't very good, but he wasn't approaching so I would use eggs. He usually still wouldn't approach, so I went in and got him. I ended up winning, and he changed his name to "B:TCH" and "SPAMMER" back and forth. Quite sad for so many people to have all these names preset for use.

What is up with people that lose, and then pick the character you are playing? I lost to some guys Ike because I ran into his neutral B twice... and then he changed to Little Mac and I won like 10 times. He then picks Yoshi, wins twice, and leaves. Do they think they are better with the character they lost against repeatedly? This happened like 3 times today, and I didn't even play a lot of opponents. I hardly ever play against Yoshi, except for when I fight these types of people.

I should stop letting this game make me mad...
Screenshot and report it. Kids play this game, and there is no reason they should have to see that.

How would I do that without already recording the footage through a capture card? They switched between the two names twice and then switched to their regular name, so I wouldn't have had time to take a phone picture, either.

Top Bottom