• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Boney

Banned
And it's still pretty terrible for every match I've had so far so it's definately me. Sigh this is terrible.
Can't play at all like this.

Esque7

Great games Esque! Tons of different characters in that one, haha! Hope to play again some time!

Is anyone else up for some 1v1s?
NNID: BlackMage
Sorry I'm not great! Definitely still in Brawl mode, this game is a bit faster and I'm not used to it yet. Think I'll just stick to a few of the character's I liked and practice around with them. Ganon and Samus have always been my favorites but I clearly suck with them, might add Kirby too. Do you go to tourneys? Your Megaman is amazing

Sorry I'm not great! Definitely still in Brawl mode, this game is a bit faster and I'm not used to it yet. Think I'll just stick to a few of the character's I liked and practice around with them. Ganon and Samus have always been my favorites but I clearly suck with them, might add Kirby too. Do you go to tourneys? Your Megaman is amazing

Thanks! I haven't been to any tournys for Smash 4, and I doubt I'm good enough to do well in them haha. I thought your Ganon and Samus were your best, though I liked your Dedede as well!

And you don't suck, not at all. You seemed to click with a bunch of characters and when you did your level of play was quite good!

I'm still up to play, added you.

Edit: NNID is Crayolan

Adding you now! I'll have the room up in a sec if you haven't made one.

Clefargle

Anyone available for Bracket 2 ranbats? I still have to play:

euphemism(Triforceofwisdom)
Fury Sense(raymondgh)
Hyperhip(iNFAMESS)
Jagsrock(TheBlueBlurrr)
jorgejjvr(jorgejjvr)

Otherwise I am here for some 1v1 as well.

I will play once I get home. (1 hour) is that cool?

Crayolan

Thanks! I haven't been to any tournys for Smash 4, and I doubt I'm good enough to do well in them haha. I thought your Ganon and Samus were your best, though I liked your Dedede as well!

And you don't suck, not at all. You seemed to click with a bunch of characters and when you did your level of play was quite good!

Adding you now! I'll have the room up in a sec if you haven't made one.

Didn't realize I had smash balls on. :X

Esque7

Thanks! I loved Dedede in Brawl, might stick with him. But I could never hit you, guess I'm fairly predictable lol. The room for error with the heavy characters seems pretty small in smash 4, I really need to look for openings better.

I will do the ranbat removal/bans tomorrow afternoon. I will insert replacement players based on the survey, and they can start playing.

Edit: looks like a lot of folks got their matches in. Good to see.

I will play once I get home. (1 hour) is that cool?
Did you get your connection worked out?

Clefargle

I will do the ranbat removal/bans tomorrow afternoon. I will insert replacement players based on the survey, and they can start playing.

Edit: looks like a lot of folks got their matches in. Good to see.

Did you get your connection worked out?

I got the LAN adapter and I've got a pretty decent ping now. I've been playing FG again with no real lag so hopefully the answer is yes. Apparently my ISP was having massive maintenance in my area over the last week or so. That might have affected my speeds.

Falawful

I got the LAN adapter and I've got a pretty decent ping now. I've been playing FG again with no real lag so hopefully the answer is yes. Apparently my ISP was having massive maintenance in my area over the last week or so. That might have affected my speeds.

Are you around now? I'm not able to finish our matches right this second, but if you give me a window of time then I can hopefully be ready to go within that time.

Clefargle

Are you around now? I'm not able to finish our matches right this second, but if you give me a window of time then I can hopefully be ready to go within that time.

Yeah I'm at home now, I'll keep checking this thread. Let me know when to get online. I'm farming equipment right now.

It's cool to see Anonymous Tipster is back, I'd love to fight your Rockman again and see how strong you've gotten. :)

So I've been playing around with Fox, and one thing that's hard to get a grip on is how fast he is. I feel like his attacks are a very slight too unsafe to whiff and bait with, and lack the range to use as pokes but I could be using him not so efficiently. Anybody got tips for how to play Fox?

Crayolan

Haha, nah I got a good laugh out of it.

Good games man, you're really good, especially your megaman. I'd play more characters but my only really "good" ones are Jiggly, G&W and Toon Link, so I doubt any other character would stand a chance.

Great games Crayolan! Your Jiggs & Game&Watch are really good! I was eating those dash attacks like they were candy! I don't mind that you weren't switching much, haha. Most of the time I don't switch off of Mega Man anyway. :p
Sorry to leave so abruptly, but I'll be back on later! Thanks again for playing!

No problem, we played for a pretty long time.

Great games Crayolan! Your Jiggs & Game&Watch are really good! I was eating those dash attacks like they were candy! I don't mind that you weren't switching much, haha. Most of the time I don't switch off of Mega Man anyway. :p
Sorry to leave so abruptly, but I'll be back on later! Thanks again for playing!

I've been kind of out of the loop for the last week or so, but is it too late to get on the list of replacements? :)

It's cool to see Anonymous Tipster is back, I'd love to fight your Rockman again and see how strong you've gotten. :)

Oh man, it's been awhile! We haven't played since you rocked me with your Falco, haha. I'd love to play again, but I gotta run right now. I'll be back later tonight though if you're around. My NNID is BlackMage!

Nabster92

I've been kind of out of the loop for the last week or so, but is it too late to get on the list of replacements? :)

Oh man, it's been awhile! We haven't played since you rocked me with your Falco, haha. I'd love to play again, but I gotta run right now. I'll be back later tonight though if you're around. My NNID is BlackMage!

I think this is the link to fill out to add to the list he's using for replacements.

Edit: Derp, forgot the link <.< http://goo.gl/forms/E1NONxv8yq

I would say "rocked" is an overstatement, I had to work really hard to get my wins against you. :) While I would love to play you again, that probably won't happen until tomorrow. Right now, I must dedicate myself to Bayonetta. Hopefully you'll be a part of the ranbats!

If you fill out the survey from a few pages ago, you can be on the wait list.

anyone up for 2v2/FFA?

I'm guessing you're not on here right now. I read this late.

Is there a good site for setting up 2v2's or FFAs? I used to set these games up at Allisbrawl, but I don't think they have that IRC room for setting up games anymore. I can't find it, anyway.

Top Bottom