• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

A reminder that everyone should have their second ranbat match played by Sunday.

Those who have failed to play their first match will be removed from the ranbats.

Hey guys and gals, I want to wire my connection, any Ethernet LAN Adapters you can recommend for my Wii U?
There's a $12 one on Amazon that worked fine for me. Just a generic brand.

Tansut

IMPORTANT RANBAT INFORMATION

The following players will be removed from the ranbats and banned from further participation if they do not make up their matches from last week during the grace period. If they do not even bother to contact me or make an attempt to schedule matches in this thread, I may just ban them by Friday for expediency:
Bracket(Sundull)
daripad(daripad)
egruntz(egruntz)
euphemism(Triforceofwisdom)
Fury Sense(raymondgh)
Hyperhip(iNFAMESS)
jorgejjvr(jorgejjvr)
Malajax(Malajax)
Phaonaut(phaonaut)
PhoenixDawn(Hyrule_Hero)
SquirrelNuckle(SquirrelNuckle)
SUPERJEM94(SUPERJEM94)
Timeaisis(Timeaisis)
BumblebeeCody(64BitHero)

I am looking down each individual column for completion. If you played a match, be sure to record the result for you and your opponent.

Match 2 of each bracket is due by Sunday.
BumblebeeCody and I played our match yesterday. Timeaisis and I have sent a few PMs to each other about playing a game, but we haven't gotten to it yet.

Forkball

Holy shit I just discovered that Group Event matches are completely different from the solo ones. I HAVEN'T DONE ANY OF THEM.

Cleared Classic with every character! Yes, even the 3 kinds of miis.

On another note, I just watched my two lv 50 amiibos completely ignore a CD in favor of doing short hops and shielding. :|

Finalow

uh, my custom controls have "tilt to jump" OFF but I still jump if I press the analog stick up, it's pretty annoying. why :(

I'm assuming that I can't change controls for titls and smash attacks since sometimes I want to do one but the character does the other, I guess it's just practice there.

daripad

uh, my custom controls have "tilt to jump" OFF but I still jump if I press the analog stick up, it's pretty annoying. why :(

I'm assuming that I can't change controls for titls and smash attacks since sometimes I want to do one but the character does the other, I guess it's just practice there.

Have you made sure that you have selected your profile?

Ricky 7

Does turning off all items but leaving them on high frequency still let custom quipment and CDs to drop like it did in Brawl for stickers and CDs?

I always thought pokemon can not hurt humans. pretty much like robots.
It feels strange, almost creepy, to get your ass wiped by greninja and co.

I think the only time CDs drop is from Pokemon in a Master Ball right?

I just watched a CD spawn from thin air in a match with items on high but no Pokeballs or Master balls. Activated items were as follows:

Mr Saturn
Super Mushroom
Maxim Tomatoes
Heart Containers
Food
Franklin Badge
Raccoon Leaf

Characters were lv 50 Fox and lv 50 Kirby.

Top Bottom