• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Read the rules in the second post of this thread. :)
Okay, the part about the grace period flew over my head even though I have that post of yours bookmarked. Sorry about that Kars, I'll be sure to send PM's to peeps in my bracket to play two matches this week :p

diddy is kinda disgusting because he is so solidly strong in every aspect of his game. unless patches come, i can't see him being knocked from the top 5. i've got to say though, the game seems incredibly well balanced. it's an incredible feat when you look at how many characters there are and just how varied their moves and playstyles are.
Diddy seems less bad than he was a few weeks ago. He still wins tournaments and is a disturbingly common counter pick still, but his down throw into Up Air got mitigated through players improving their DI (you see more back air out of down throw now). Up Air kills are done raw.

Lost connection. Just when Donkey Kong was about to get it.
No he wasn't.

Mega Man is about my 4th most-played character and I don't remember Metal Blade ever having that much shield stun. I used to roll too much and now I shield too much. It's really easy to chase down backwards rolls in this game, but I learned from playing against Pikachus in Brawl not to roll towards your opponent. So Sm4sh is just one giant mindgame played against habits I've spent years developing.

The Brackets page has been updated.

The following players were removed and banned from at least 1 future season of ranbat participation:
Bracket(Sundull)
egruntz(egruntz)
Fury Sense(raymondgh)
Hyperhip(iNFAMESS)
jorgejjvr(jorgejjvr)
Phaonaut(phaonaut)
SquirrelNuckle(SquirrelNuckle)
Timeaisis(Timeaisis)

The following players were added from the waitlist:
Saro
Poltergust
InvincibleAgent
JoeInky
SalvaPot
Nabster92
direct_quote
Anonymous Tipster

I've seen euphemism trying to get his match in the last two days here, so I decided to give him another day or two to get it squared away. Make it happen, euphemism!

I've seen euphemism trying to get his match in the last two days here, so I decided to give him another day or two to get it squared away. Make it happen, euphemism!

I looked through the brackets to see where everyone is, and I noticed Euphemism has a recorded win against jnWake, but jnWake's loss to Euphemism isn't recorded. You should look into that and see what's up.

In any case, anybody wanna play? I can either make a ranbat happen, or some fun sparring. I accept all challengers! NNID: CRQ-L-07

I looked through the brackets to see where everyone is, and I noticed Euphemism has a recorded win against jnWake, but jnWake's loss to Euphemism isn't recorded. You should look into that and see what's up.

In any case, anybody wanna play? I can either make a ranbat happen, or some fun sparring. I accept all challengers! NNID: CRQ-L-07
Good eye.

This is why it's important to record the results for you and your opponent, folks! It isn't rude to put a "0" for your opponent, it's just efficient.

SalvaPot

Hey! It seems I´m in the Ranbats league! I can play tonight in my house (Internet is way better there) in bracket 2, around 8pm pacific time, just letting you guys know,

jnWake

Good eye.

This is why it's important to record the results for you and your opponent, folks! It isn't rude to put a "0" for your opponent, it's just efficient.

I haven't played against euphemism.

EDIT: For clarity, I've only played agaisnt Falawful and FluxwaveZ. Lost both times ;_;

Nabster92

Awesome looks like I'm in bracket 2 of the Ranbats now?

I'm free now if anyone there wants to help me catch up on my matches.

Typically I'm available around 8 PM to just after midnight on weekdays. Might go to Xanadu this Tuesday though so not Tuesday this week.

Looks like Flux is also in my bracket. Rosalina dittos?!?

Awesome looks like I'm in bracket 2 of the Ranbats now?

I'm free now if anyone there wants to help me catch up on my matches.

Typically I'm available around 8 PM to just after midnight on weekdays. Might go to Xanadu this Tuesday though so not Tuesday this week.

Looks like Flux is also in my bracket. Rosalina dittos?!?
I can play now if you want.

That feel when you try to do a d-air but accidentally fast fall to your death. I was only at 46%! I was too young to die!

HINu3.png

Puruzi

Banned
yep, something is screwed with the game for some reason.
I can move around the menus and select things with no issue, but when actually playing it doesn't wanna work. Ah well, we can't really play right now, but gg anyway, that Pikachu was excellent

Okay, that's enough for me. GGs Flux, your Rosa is deadly and Sonic is a piece of shit that needs to off himself for the good of the world I swear to god. I need to practice my high tier matchups more. '~'

EDIT: Also I've decided Luigi isn't the guy for me, he feels a little too weird for me to get a grip on and I can't play him the way I want too. Oh well, I gave it a shot.

TWILT

Banned
yep, something is screwed with the game for some reason.
I can move around the menus and select things with no issue, but when actually playing it doesn't wanna work. Ah well, we can't really play right now, but gg anyway, that Pikachu was excellent

That's too bad. :( GGs, I would have liked to play your Ness some more!

Puruzi

Banned
Ah thank god, managed to fix it.
I'll play you when you're done with Flux if you still want to TWILT

Anyone else wanna 1v1?

Was that 5 wins or do we still have another left?

Guess it was. GGs. Yea that last game had some pretty dumb deaths
Every game did for me. Goddamn dairs killing me when I'm not even inputting them.

Also, this matchup really highlights how absurdly stupid Bowser's ledge snap disability is. Fucking Sakurai.

Top Bottom