• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Zareka

Good christ event mode is busting my balls on hard mode. Beating both Samus' in 50 seconds is impossible with how slippery Samus is.

Nabster92

Every game did for me. Goddamn dairs killing me when I'm not even inputting them.

Also, this matchup really highlights how absurdly stupid Bowser's ledge snap disability is. Fucking Sakurai.

Sorry batteries died twice on me that game. Clearly these aren't charging properly. Gonna have to toss them.

Sorry batteries died twice on me that game. Clearly these aren't charging properly. Gonna have to toss them.
GGs, haven't really felt like playing today. I have Ben trying to get into it, but I have just lost interest.

I would much rather be playing Persona. Going back to it.

GG's. We'll have to play again sometime when you're really feelin' it.
That probably won't happen. There is just too much wrong with Bowser to make him fun to play. If Sakurai ever fixes some of the bullshit decisions he made for him, I might look forward to playing him again.

I am just biding my time until Mewtwo is out. If he sucks, then my interest in the game will pretty much be gone. I can only spend so much time swimming against the current before I just decide to do something else with my time. The Street Fighter analogy is actually really good for this game, in that I can play a lot of matches without having any feeling or satisfaction or fun at all.

Zareka

Nah, just stay near the sides and go for the throw. Still took me a bit of time to do, though.
Yeah I ended up charging them and managed to knock them off the sides pretty quick. Finally did it but it didn't feel very satisfying.

This next event, though. Ridley is making this not even remotely enjoyable.

FluxWaveZ

That'll be it for me, TWILT. GGs! Your Pikachu is crazy; there's a problem when I can't even keep up with my Sonic, heh. I think I have the hardest time going against your Pikachu than other characters you play.

I can still play ranbat matches for anyone who's in bracket 2, if you're still there, Nabster92.

Nabster92

That'll be it for me, TWILT. GGs! Your Pikachu is crazy; there's a problem when I can't even keep up with my Sonic, heh. I think I have the hardest time going against your Pikachu than other characters you play.

I can still play ranbat matches for anyone who's in bracket 2, if you're still there, Nabster92.

Alright I'm still here. I'll add you now.

TWILT

Banned

GGs. I didn't know which characters besides your Sonic/Rosalina were just you just messing around, so I tried switching around too lol. Yeah, I like sticking with Pikachu when I'm fighting against your Sonic. It's a bit too easy for Shulk to get punished by Sonic.

I'll play with you Puzuri later if you're up for it, but for now, I promised I'd let me niece and nephew watch Spongebob on Netflix, so. :p

Puruzi

Banned
GGs. I didn't know which characters besides your Sonic/Rosalina were just you just messing around, so I tried switching around too lol. Yeah, I like sticking with Pikachu when I'm fighting against your Sonic. It's a bit too easy for Shulk to get punished by Sonic.

I'll play with you Puzuri later if you're up for it, but for now, I promised I'd let me niece and nephew watch Spongebob on Netflix, so. :p

Alright, that's fine. Will probably be up for playing later anyway

Next stop: PAC-LAND

yo damn did family choose the craziest time to show up, sorry Tipster but I might have to bow out. :( This next one will be our last, k?

Not a problem, but we'll have to play again sometime soon, haha. Fun matches!

Your Falco is still beast, and I like your Ike. I've got a lot of bad habits to get out of my system with unsafe approaches. Thanks for playing!

Top Bottom