• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Finalow

added you all, my id is the name as the nickname here.

edit: sorry for being late, I had to finish something after I posted, my bad. :v

btw be gentle, playing this game for just a couple of days. :v

He is speedy AND one of the heaviest in the game. Fast and hard to kill with great KO options.

Yeah, but he's clearly less-favorable in a few regards compared to Sheik, Diddy, and Zero Suit and so far it's showing in his (lack of) success. Unsafe approaches, no projectile, no powerful close-range punish (maybe down tilt). His back air and up air are so good now though.

Vena

That probably won't happen. There is just too much wrong with Bowser to make him fun to play. If Sakurai ever fixes some of the bullshit decisions he made for him, I might look forward to playing him again.

I am just biding my time until Mewtwo is out. If he sucks, then my interest in the game will pretty much be gone. I can only spend so much time swimming against the current before I just decide to do something else with my time. The Street Fighter analogy is actually really good for this game, in that I can play a lot of matches without having any feeling or satisfaction or fun at all.

Sad to hear, but I doubt Mewtwo will be "lacking" for lack of a better word since even if they ripped him straight from Melee, I feel like he'd be pretty at home here.

Also aside Charizard, Pokemon never suck. :p

Ricky 7

That probably won't happen. There is just too much wrong with Bowser to make him fun to play. If Sakurai ever fixes some of the bullshit decisions he made for him, I might look forward to playing him again.
Why not switch to Charizard then if Bowser's not giving you good results?

Ricky 7

I considered doing that when Bowser started to drop off, but I realized I played Bowser to play Bowser, and not because he was the character best suited to me.
Same reason I use Charizard. XP The only reason I suggested it was because he seemed demoralised and the 2 characters have some similarities so he'd be easier to pick up and use.

Great matches, direct_quote. Very even matches, I thought. I liked how we each made tactical changes that made the matches go back-and-forth.

>_> <_< Anyone want to play?

Also, there's something I've been wondering about. For the profile icons, does anyone have Takamaru? I have him in the 3DS one but I don't see him as an option in the Wii U version...

Ggs Journeywalker, Your Ness seems pretty good.

Great matches, direct_quote. Very even matches, I thought. I liked how we each made tactical changes that made the matches go back-and-forth.
Yah it was pretty fun, but sometimes I forgo my tactics and just go in lol (I need to play a dive kick character)..

Yet I couldn't take a stock off Shamrock to save my life. He just knows Ness so well, and I'm still getting to know which combos work at which percentages. I'm working on my edge game, but I just can't be as aggressive as advanced Ness players.

Finalow

ok not sure what issues I have but it happened 3 times already with Sheik, instead of UP B she does FB and I die.

I don't even.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, or if I'm allowed to ask at all, but I'm looking to see if anyone has a NA Club Nintendo code for Smash Wii U they aren't going to use... >_>

Yet I couldn't take a stock off Shamrock to save my life. He just knows Ness so well, and I'm still getting to know which combos work at which percentages. I'm working on my edge game, but I just can't be as aggressive as advanced Ness players.
Well I can't do much to him either lol, so......... I honestly don't know what to work on because I can't find many Palutena vids..

MagiusNecros(MagiusNecros)
Malajax(Malajax)
Masked Man(kamennootoko)
Mistouze(Mistouze)
Monster Zero(KingGhidra)
MrSaturn99(Alagunder)
direct_quote(direct_quote)
PhoenixDawn(Hyrule_Hero)

Bracket 3, anybody?

Top Bottom