• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandangox

zlCfzSjYaQ4vLjDlGZ

Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.

Last Story trophy! Nice!

zlCfzSjYaQ4vLjDlGZ

Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.

This would have been very nice to see him playable...Maybe next time.

zlCfzSjYaQ4vLjDlGZ

Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the PhThe oto Studio.
I like Nintendo recognizing their First party Characters.

Hatchtag

Banned
oh cool. Last Story and Fatal Frame getting reps. I wonder if there's any cool-ass series with customizable robots that has gotten trophies before that could get another one this time. I wonder if there's any. It'd be really nice if they were. Especially if they used to be an assist trophy or something.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm happy they have Fatal Frame representation in Mio and Mayu from Fatal Frame 2.

And saddened more don't recognize them/am excited for a trophy with them in it, but it's understandable.

Fatal Frame 2 and the Wii remake were good games.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
In Brawl I used this mode to make a scene of Funky Kong riding an Excite Truck through space. Realising I had achieved perfection I never used the mode again.

Foffy

Banned
Whoa. Was The Last Story considered first party?

Nintendo owns the IP, so yes.

I am also surprised to see Zeal represented as a trophy. Smash 3DS missed the ball big time on representing Nintendo's handheld legacy in trophies, so I hope the Wii U version doesn't have the same feeling of emptiness.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
zlCfzSjYaQ4vLjDlGZ

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Fiktion

Banned
zlCfzSjYaQ4vLjDlGZ

omg

Fatal Frame

Miu might really be a DLC candidate!

Thoraxes

zlCfzSjYaQ4vLjDlGZ

Woah, TLS character in game. Fucking sweet.

Zael huh? alright just give me trophies for the rest of the party members and we're golden, or at least Mirania.

I can't help but think the snapshot would look better if Zael's hand looked to be grasping the spoon instead of him just grabbing a handful of burning hot curry, well that's the gathering function for ya.

Semajer

Yes. But what's even more amazing is Fatal Frame is also considered a first party -- which basically confirms that Nintendo now co-owns the IP.

Pretty sure that GAF decided that they only own rights to the games that they've funded/published as well as Spirit Camera. The IP isn't Nintendo's.

Sadist

Fatal Frame? Cool beans.

Might be a stealth "Hey Fatal Frame 5 is coming to-" ah, who am I kidding

I actually bought Project Zero II Wii Edition. It's amazing.

Dr. Buni

Man, I would have loved the Fatal Frame 2 protagonist to be playable in Smash. It is so great to see Fatal Frame content in Smash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom