• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
Even after speculation and hype, we will probably get another underwhelming 3DS pic.

They're working hard for us fans though, so it's understandable.

You know you want it.

686.png

Vyse24

It just dawned on me: 8-player smash is the reason everyone has at least 8 alternates...

Forgive me if people already thought of this, but yeah.

Richie

You guys were so awesome with the Master Tharja Crazy Tharja comment hahaha, thanks a bunch.

It just dawned on me: 8-player smash is the reason everyone has at least 8 alternates...

Forgive me if people already thought of this, but yeah.

I'm imagining a bunch of old school gamers gathering for this, all of them using the same character every match (all Marios, all Links, etc) then reaching Bowser Jr., and ganging up on the poor guy who couldn't pick a Koopaling

We could have Junior and all seven Koopalings in the same battle

SAMURAI PLS
Will be even more epic if my dream of an Airship level happen. Considering how many Mario stages we got for the 3DS version, I feel it's very possible and more likely than Bowser's Castle as that's already part of Mushroom Kingdom U.

lolpho

zlCfzSjYaQ4vLjDlGZ

Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.

Will be even more epic if my dream of an Airship level happen. Considering how many Mario stages we got for the 3DS version, I feel it's very possible and more likely than Bowser's Castle as that's already part of Mushroom Kingdom U.

If there is any stage I want more than anything, it's an airship stage.

Sure it would be banned, but jumping from battleship to battleship, fleet to fleet, duking it out as you move?

It's my dream stage, and I can see Sonic or Mario having a level like that.
Flying Battery, Egg Fleet, Bowser's Airships from Super Mario Bros. 3

I guess Orbital Gate is close enough, though.

Vyse24

Pic of the day. Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.

Neiteio

Pic of the day. Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.
Awesome... Awesome!! Now they just need to jam-pack the WiiU version with tons and tons of great trophies. :-D

DooD1234

So Zael could have been in Smash if he didn't fall to that temptation. Such a shame.

Richie

Photo Studio? This means (and the picture itself is evidence of it) that it's no longer restricted to what you can get away by placing trophies very close to each other, no? Because that's clearly the curry item overimposed on the Master Hand trophy. If so, amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom