• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Æ |OT5| Waiting to go from Super to Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Are there any Chun or Sim players on PC? They are my worse match-ups for Sagat and I need practice on the off-chance they get popular again in Ultra. Especially if those buffs for Chun stick

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Are there any Chun or Sim players on PC? They are my worse match-ups for Sagat and I need practice on the off-chance they get popular again in Ultra. Especially if those buffs for Chun stick

I got the game on PC, but never installed it yet. Been sitting on my account since I picked it up during the Christmas sale.

jlai

My Sim is the best, word to Satyamdas (RIP). I can play now if you want

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Wow I didn't realize how different playing on PC and xbox is, completely killed me trying to play on PC tonight, everything felt so laggy. My pc is fine, also.

jlai

ggs edgeward, hope my chun/sim were of some help

v-sync off is the way to go for the least amount of input lag. PC version definitely feels the best to me with those settings. you'll get some screen tearing unless you enable triple buffering through your video card or something like that

Edgeward

There's a windowed mode? Or you mean the hacked window mode fix?

The secret code is: alt+enter

And thanks for the matches Jlai. Definitely gave me some insight into the tricks used by both fighters and what to look out for. Even though I never did win a game, I at least felt I made strides as the games progressed.

And we never got to play Rentahamster, sorry about that. lol I tried hard to beat jlai, but so strong. =(

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The secret code is: alt+enter

And thanks for the matches Jlai. Definitely gave me some insight into the tricks used by both fighters and what to look out for. Even though I never did win a game, I at least felt I made strides as the games progressed.

And we never got to play Rentahamster, sorry about that. lol I tried hard to beat jlai, but so strong. =(

Ah, secret code. Thanks.

I did a little better after you left, and turned off vsync. I still need to get a TN panel monitor if I'm going to play a lot of SF4 on my PC tho.

Perhaps we'll get to play again sometime next weekish. Imma go to Korea tomorrow for dat yakiniku pork belly. And to stalk Poongko and Infiltration.

LakeEarth

Anyone enjoying SaltyBet as much as me? Yesterday I saw a character called Scrub Ken, did nothing but jab SRK at every opportunity. He does well against most of the non-God characters because the AI never learns to block.

gutabo

Looks good. I'm thinking auto correct dp and focus dashing will beat that setup though.

Reversal DP is on the videos, and it doesn't work, non reversal DP(fukiage) gets beaten. Focus dashing only works on the HK version(and it requires some timing), it's possible to do on the MK version but it has a specific timing otherwise Makoto dashes towards Honda(even if you're clearly dashing outside the corner) due to his ambiguous air positioning. It's the same reason teleporting out of the corner with Seth(in his unblockable's case) doesn't work and you have to teleport into the corner for the game to glitch him outside the corner and into the other corner(video here, around 00:47). That also happens with Bison here(around 06:18) with a fake crossup.

I play a low-tier Sim on PC. I learned him to troll my co-workers.
GT minib0ssbattle
0 is a zero.

One of those, eh?!

The W means nothing. If I am able to hit an oppenent with Bison's Flying Banana move, I have won the mental battle.
bison-neutral-jump-medium-punch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom