• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Æ |OT5| Waiting to go from Super to Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.....yes....let the electric hate flow through....

(GGs! i still mean to replace him with that guy!) all that mashing ain't helping my carpal tunnel!

also the reason i did so many crossover is cause i know Gouken doesn't have a real good answer to it, which is my problem against ibuki kunais. Maybe focus dashing out of them on wakeup?

Well that was cool. I just wanted to play a member of SF GAF for once without worrying about how bad I was. I really do wish I could find a character to settle down on, though...

K.Sabot

Another night, another time I contemplate switching to PS3 even if I have to learn everything again.

I can't stand playing online on PC, barely any people play and none of them want to play any matches.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
OK someone explain why if you plink Ken's tatsu in the air you get the one that makes you fly 80 miles in the other direction. I don't understand that shit.

Another night, another time I contemplate switching to PS3 even if I have to learn everything again.

I can't stand playing online on PC, barely any people play and none of them want to play any matches.

Do you play anyone Gaf or just randoms? I don't see the problem. Gaf boys are always down to play for the most time.

K.Sabot

Tried PS3 again today.

Never fucking mind, I always remember that any connection on PS3 is automatically 2x worse than anything you can get on PC.

PS3 online architecture is purile shit.

Kioshen

Tried PS3 again today.

Never fucking mind, I always remember that any connection on PS3 is automatically 2x worse than anything you can get on PC.

PS3 has WiFi as an option since it was introduced ... once the match start it's just p2p.

K.Sabot

Woohoo I won a match against fLoE and he played rufus. I'm a hold that scrub casual victory for the rest of my life.

THA K.SABOT AE HITLIST:

Mr.Naps
fLoE

Tried PS3 again today.

Before you posted this, I was about to ask you if you were sure about going back to PS3. As someone who has played online a lot on all 3 systems. The PS3 experience was by far the worse.

The PS3 version of SF4 was the first for me. So it didn't feel that bad. I even played it on my 50 inch plasma. Although I did feel lag, I always thought it was internet lag. Then my PS3 died on me and I got it on PC for a while. When I finally fixed my PS3 and started playing SF4 on that again, man the internet and input lag hit me like a truck. I wasn't prepared for that and couldn't believe how bad it was lol.

onionfrog

So no one on GAF here likes PS3? Man...I want to get the PC version but I doubt it works on my laptop. Not even Skullgirls does.
Hey AnkiRendan, we should play sometime. I have this on PS3.
I can't even run skullgirls on my laptop either...
/integrated graphics card

Beckx

So no one on GAF here likes PS3? Man...I want to get the PC version but I doubt it works on my laptop. Not even Skullgirls does.

I do! My time to game has decreased a lot lately (getting back into Demon's Souls hasn't helped either) but I when I play SFIV it's on PS3. PSN: Beckx

Tesseract

Banned

pc is loaded with quality players here (east coast).

Hey AnkiRendan, we should play sometime. I have this on PS3.
I can't even run skullgirls on my laptop either...
/integrated graphics card

Ah, onionfrog! I already have you on my list. We haven't even played Marvel..but I don't really play much of that anymore. I could give it a shot though. But yeah, let's play sometime if you see me online.

I do! My time to game has decreased a lot lately (getting back into Demon's Souls hasn't helped either) but I when I play SFIV it's on PS3. PSN: Beckx

Okay, I've added you!

logged back on

EDIT: Dat dbl KO, dat blanka, dat ehonda

EDIT2: Yo fuck dem sagat crumples! nerf that mofo!

EDIT3: the whole GAF crew is heah!

HOW DID I DO BV? AM I GETTING BETTER!?

logged back on

EDIT: Dat dbl KO, dat blanka, dat ehonda

EDIT2: Yo fuck dem sagat crumples! nerf that mofo!

EDIT3: the whole GAF crew is heah!

HOW DID I DO BV? AM I GETTING BETTER!?

Sorry, but no sir. No combos, random ultras, no gameplan, no setups, mashing like it's going out of style, etc.

Veal, stop mashing buttons when people get in close. crouch lk, lp, lk, lk, lk zzZzZzZzZzzZZzzzZzzZ

Adamwoz

Neo Member
I got to play Justin Wong at PAX. That was... humbling. He was playing Adon, I played Makoto. It was not fun. Hah.

I wouldnt beat yourself up about it if you played him at the kingston booth. That's one of the laggiest setups I've ever played on.

Sorry, but no sir. No combos, random ultras, no gameplan, no setups, mashing like it's going out of style, etc.

Veal, stop mashing buttons when people get in close. crouch lk, lp, lk, lk, lk zzZzZzZzZzzZZzzzZzzZ

thats why im picking guy and forcing myself to try and do comboes. every slide random kick you saw wasn't necessarily "mashing", it was me trying to do a simple hadouken motion. even worse ultras and supers.

maybe i should just recognize i will never attain the manual dexterity for fightan games and just remain in casual play. it's been too long and i'm still not getting it.

i realized that when you decided to stop the formalities of keeping range with sagat and went in and blew me up with tick grabs and cr.mk comboes on wakeup.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Already have the new model 360. Too lazy to set it up. Will probably get it up late Friday night and have a lobby going.

Veal

Yeah that's one of the many bad habits I have. I'm constantly trying to deprogram like 20 years of that style of play. Slowly getting it beat out of me haha!

Yeah that's one of the many bad habits I have. I'm constantly trying to deprogram like 20 years of that style of play. Slowly getting it beat out of me haha!

yo veal where you at, lets beat our bad habits out of each other!

EDIT: in retrospect, that sounded kinda wrong

BV didn't hold back at all, just told it like how he saw it. I probably would have put it in a nicer way, except when it comes to PassAss. Screw that guy :p

Veal, I'm sure we've come across each other many times before playing ranked. At least I think that's the case because I recognize your name. I just didn't know you were a GAF'er. Just saying, but it would be more convenient if you guys chose the same name for your GAF and GFWL/Steam/PSN/Xbox Live/WiiU/blah blah blah account.

BTW, I'm going to The Fall Classic in the next weekend. So if you're there maybe we can get in some casuals. Just SF4 and maybe Dive Kick as I don't play anything else.

Veal

BV didn't hold back at all, just told it like how he saw it. I probably would have put it in a nicer way, except when it comes to PassAss. Screw that guy :p

Veal, I'm sure we've come across each other many times before playing ranked. At least I think that's the case because I recognize your name. I just didn't know you were a GAF'er. Just saying, but it would be more convenient if you guys chose the same name for your GAF and GFWL/Steam/PSN/Xbox Live/WiiU/blah blah blah account.

BTW, I'm going to The Fall Classic in the next weekend. So if you're there maybe we can get in some casuals. Just SF4 and maybe Dive Kick as I don't play anything else.

Yeah, you usually body me quick when we meet haha!

I probably won't be able to go to TFC as I'm broke as all hell! I wish I could go though! Are they allowing Hitboxes this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom