• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

notworksafe said:
14ctmkg.jpg
I have a feeling Ono is like that 24/7 even in the damn office, and that is why we got AE.

USD

*shrug* I just don't see myself as writer, and my Japanese is still ass. I couldn't handle being SRK USD. Maybe I'll think about it.

Izuna

Banned
USD said:
*shrug* I just don't see myself as writer, and my Japanese is still ass. I couldn't handle being SRK USD. Maybe I'll think about it.

You write every so often on GAF don't you? I'd be happy to see you there too.

USD said:

Well, I totally respect whatever decision you make. If you post less content on GAF it would be sad but I'm sure none of us want to hold you back.

Rice Eater always jokes about paying you because you inform us purely out of the good of your own heart. Don't think that you're obligated to do anything for this forum.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
USD said:

Send them a link to your Road to EVO thread as part of your application. That was linked all over the internet and is a prime example of what they're after.

USD

izunadono said:
You write every so often on GAF don't you? I'd be happy to see you there too.
I did the Road to EVO thread, which definitely took some time to do, but other than that, it's just threads for events and short news posts. Nothing of real significance.
DryEyeRelief said:
Well, I totally respect whatever decision you make. If you post less content on GAF it would be sad but I'm sure none of us want to hold you back.

Rice Eater always jokes about paying you because you inform us purely out of the good of your own heart. Don't think that you're obligated to do anything for this forum.
I don't know, everything I've done is for GAF for the most part, as it's the only community that I frequent.

I just checked and discovered I have the most posts in this thread, haha.
El Sloth said:
USD

You'll get to interview Kayo eventually.
Don't play on my heart strings.

Hollywood USD? I like it. All jokes aside though gaf will support whatever you do and we greatly appreciate what you do for the community. You'll always be god tier in our hearts.

USD said:

If you don't want to do it, you don't have to and thats cool.

but was just showing it wasn't just a joke suggestion.

USD said:
You've been fiending for that Kara interview, haha.

*shrug*

frametrap7jqe.gif

this is never coming is it..?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One way to get GAF FGC more exposure is to have someone from/works with SRK affiliated with it. -=hinthint=-

Art has been a big part of giving GAF huge exposure this year so shoutouts to him.

wow Rufus is a lot of fun, I'm bailing on Sagat for him. I'm so crappy at wake-up situations on offense and defense, and Rufus is like Top Tier in both scenarios. So noob friendly lol.

Top Bottom