• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Izuna

Banned
Timedog said:
Is Ibuki hot?

haha.png

Easy to win with, if that's what you mean.

She's like 15 in AE.

just ordered the qanba q4. used it a little yesterday at a local ranbat and i was impressed. can't wait to have a long session with it.

In the cross counter asia ae2012 beta changes vid, they said that on capcoms blog it says when you play ae2012 and hold down all 3 punch buttons and press start on the title screen something happens.I wonder what it is.

Gegz

Banned
biosnake20 said:
In the cross counter asia ae2012 beta changes vid, they said that on capcoms blog it says when you play ae2012 and hold down all 3 punch buttons and press start on the title screen something happens.I wonder what it is.
The return of Indestructible ? (I'm probably the only one in the world who loves that song)

Izuna

Banned
Gegz said:
The return of Indestructible ? (I'm probably the only one in the world who loves that song)

Unlikely, but I'd love that.

Apparently it's something that only works in Arcade mode.

USD

Just a heads-up for all the Kara fanatics: you'll be able to watch her Cross Counter Asia interview very soon. Hopefully the wait will have been worth it, heheh.

fishyface584s.gif

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Finally hit up Next Level Arcade in Brooklyn ( http://www.nycnextlevel.com/ ) I actually hadn't been to any arcades since I moved to NYC so it was awesome to play some locals in SF IV and get my ass kicked (instead of playing offline with my one friend, or using the god damned Internet)

That being said, wow do I need practice. Would any locals wanna meet up next weekend?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Rather eventful street fightan for me today.

Played VRyu and it kinda went like this. Though I probably would've learned a lot more if it wasn't so laggy. When a connection is sufficiently laggy, I tend to just be like "Lag. Fuck it." and just do a bunch of stupid shit, 'cause if it's laggy enough to make me question my ability to do karakusa > U1, then it's too laggy for me to care that much. But it was fun and I did learn quite a bit.

Playing VRyu was cool but afterwards I played Image360X and I probably learned more from that since I didn't have to deal with Switzerland-to-Amerikuh lag and I knew fuck all about the Troll Hawk match until tonight. Played a FT10 and he beat me like 10-4, but we played some more and I started doing a bit better. Think it ended up being like 18 him, 11 me or something.

Satyamdas

Banned
Famitsu interview with Fuudo

Famitsu interview with Fuudo said:
- Evo's atmosphere: It's really fun. Foreigners were too hyped. (in a good way)
- Unlike in Japan, you can drink alcohol at the pool so he drank a lot at the hotel's pool. He got a terrible headache next morning (1st day of Evo) But thanks to the 5-6 hours break after the first fight, he recovered on the next fight.
- He didn't have any expectation for the Evo.
- He was surprised by the skill level of foreign players at Evo. He couldn't say he met a truely strong player in France 1 year ago, but there're many "A class" players at Evo.
- Compared to Japan, he said Latif has the best Viper because there're not many Viper players in Japan.
- He ignored Poongko's throw because it does less damage and waited to punish shoryuken. And he thought you can't throw 6 times in a row.
- He joked that if Poongko did throw him 6 times in a row then he'd give up and drink Red Bull, too.

More at the link
fS9mr.jpg

Fuudo clearly throwing foreigners a bone with that shit. Dude is mad gracious, and I respec dat.

Nyoro SF said:
Even active, there are quite a few good vipers.

Saty disagreeing with the EVO champ?

Just ignore him. It's documented throughout this thread about how he feels about Latif and how he feels about Viper, the character.

FMF, tried to go back and forth and it was pointless.

Latif and Fuudo are definitely the hottest SF players this second half of this year.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I was three weeks without Internet...

Now it's time to catch up on my 50+ Youtube subscribers... including CrosscounterTV! That's over 15 hours of footage, here goes nothing :lol

AZ Greg

GunbladeV said:
Me basically showing saty how to play/finish off a match/be clutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnPxwJbCsPM

He won like 20 games to 3

Fuudo said:
- Compared to Japan, he said Latif has the best Viper because there're not many Viper players in Japan.

Spiderjericho said:
Just ignore him. It's documented throughout this thread about how he feels about Latif and how he feels about Viper, the character.

FMF, tried to go back and forth and it was pointless.

Damn Saty!

terry_bogard___are_you_ok__by_snakethoot-d49gwnu.jpg

Bizazedo

So, I just started posting here (activated an account awhile ago and then promptly ignored it).

You guys friendly to people who only play one character, primarily? My big vice :(.

Don't know the etiquette of the PS3 / 360 people here.

Bizazedo said:
You guys friendly to people who only play one character, primarily? My big vice :(.

that's fine man, most of us stick to one character

unless u main Blanka, we hate that green bastard ;-)

Imm0rt4l said:
That grandfinal was pretty horrible.

It really was... i have absolutely no idea how die scrubbed out his first 2 wins on krone. That honda was bbbaaaaadddd. And for what it's worth, honda isn't even a counter pick vs. viper in AE, she wins that at least 5.5-4.5 once you know the matchup real well.

I was kinda sad combofiend didn't make it to GF, if he didn't throw a game away with the makoto pick i think he would have done real well with guy vs. viper.

ps - Saty are you white

cackhyena

FindMyFarms said:
It really was... i have absolutely no idea how die scrubbed out his first 2 wins on krone. That honda was bbbaaaaadddd. And for what it's worth, honda isn't even a counter pick vs. viper in AE, she wins that at least 5.5-4.5 once you know the matchup real well.

I was kinda sad combofiend didn't make it to GF, if he didn't throw a game away with the makoto pick i think he would have done real well with guy vs. viper.

ps - Saty are you white
I always wanna see Combofiend win. Why on earth does he throw out those unsafe slides with Guy so much? Why. Last tourney I watched him at he was doing the same thing. Not one ex slide to go through boom either, but maybe that's not viable...I dunno.

cackhyena

Wish I could stick to one character. It's impossible for me to not play half the cast. It's why I'm eternally balls at this game. Keep coming back, though...

El Sloth

Banned
cackhyena said:
Wish I could stick to one character. It's impossible for me to not play half the cast. It's why I'm eternally balls at this game. Keep coming back, though...
I have the same problem. I can never commit to a single character. I'm trying really hard to stick with Rose this time.

El Sloth said:
I have the same problem. I can never commit to a single character. I'm trying really hard to stick with Rose this time.

i'm having a lot of fun sticking to sagat, especially since a lot of japan tourney players are using him so i can steal up to date strategies (i love throwing out jab normals between fireballs and I totally stole it from RF)

Top Bottom