• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

SmokeMaxX

cHaotix8 said:
Word on the street is that it's coming to arcades first some time in Oct/Nov and hitting consoles in Spring.

Just registered for SB and bought my plane ticket to OH. Here's hoping I do well for Gaf
Arkansas will be seeing you at Season's Beatings good sir.

GAF- Don't be surprised to see Arkansas' secret weapon doing really well in AE this year. Our best player has shown he can hang with America's finest.

USD

Today's AmalgameTV will be starting up in about 30 minutes. The format will probably be more like the first couple of episodes, with more Q&A, but who knows, maybe they're be some gameplay.

http://www.twitch.tv/frieda0914

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv65319926

Unrelated, but Banbaban asked players on Twitter what they thought were the top 10 special moves, normal and EX being separate:

Banbaban: EX Zesshou, EX Seismo, Rekka, SPD, Shoryu (Seth), Ground Tiger Shot, Ashura, Jaguar Kick, Zenpou Tenshin (Yun), EX Zanku

KOK: Koboku, Nishou, Zenpou Tenshin, EX Zesshou, Rekka, Rekku, Tourou, EX Seismo, Air Burning Kick, Zanku

Haneyama: EX Zesshou, EX Seismo, Thunder Knuckle, Rekka, SPD, Tanden Engine, Tornado Throw, Jaguar Kick, EX Zenpou Tenshin, Sonic Boom

Kindevu: Didn't make a list, but mentioned everyone was forgetting EX Cannon Strike.

USD

USD said:
Today's AmalgameTV will be starting up in about 30 minutes. The format will probably be more like the first couple of episodes, with more Q&A, but who knows, maybe they're be some gameplay.

http://www.twitch.tv/frieda0914

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv65319926
Live. Also, last week Frieda announced that he became a TwitchTV partner, giving him the quality selector and such. Looks nice.

And just a note, this episode will be more like the first couple of episodes, no gameplay, just talking.

Id put cammys dp in that top ten, its one of the best in the game and great for catching ppl with variable jump arcs due to its diagonal angle.

On a sidenote - does anyone wanna run through deadnation co op with me and then maybe start a 4 player dead island campaign?i wanna play wit ma fg bros

FindMyFarms said:
Id put cammys dp in that top ten, its one of the best in the game and great for catching ppl with variable jump arcs due to its diagonal angle.

On a sidenote - does anyone wanna run through deadnation co op with me and then maybe start a 4 player dead island campaign?i wanna play wit ma fg bros
What system?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I won't complicate things. All I can say is that Team Sp00ky has Fighting GAF's support. Anything I can personally do to help. This must be why Art wasn't responding to me yesterday.

Maaaan, that sucks for Spooky. I hope he can figure it out.

I would be nice if they would post a link to his paypal or whatever on the front page of SRK, so maybe we can get a drive to get his equipment back. You figure if 4,000 stream monsters were to donate at least a dollar, he'd be able to get new gear.

Edit: At least the homie Haunts put the situation on the front of his web page. It needs to get on the front page of Event Hubs, SRK, etc.

vulva

I cross the US/Canada border a fair bit. When you're going in to the US, you're strictly dealing with the US, when going in to Canada you're strictly dealing with Canada. Pretty simple.

Rickenslacker said:
Maybe the gear was confiscated because of the footage of Canada being blown up.
KuGsj.gif

Spooky is going to be on the iplaywinner news show tonight.

HAUNTS said:
Hey guys, we have got a jam packed show for you tonight on Frame Trap. With breaking news coming from the Sp00ky camp about their stream gear being confiscated by the Department of Homeland Security, we're bringing on Victor "Sp00ky" Fontanez to talk about the situation and discuss what it's like travelling internationally to stream fighting games.

FRAME TRAP 7PM PST on iPLAYWINNER.TV

We'll also be discussing Soul Calibur V French Invitational, the SSF4: AE Ver. 2012 changes and Skullgirls being pushed back to early 2012. Tune in at 7PM PST to catch all the news and be sure to check out the Facebook page to keep up with Frame Trap week by week!

USD

Whoa whoa whoa, the fuck? This totally fucked up.

Canada? Blows you up and makes you buy a work license (lol Canada Cup). The US? LOL, we're just gonna take your shit.

And I feel dirty for laughing at "empdeptofhomelandsecurity" in the stream chat.

EDIT: Ah, just noticed there's a thread in Gaming.

sephi22

When ver. 2012 hits I vote for this as the new thread title:

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Party like its 2012

Top Bottom