• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll have a lobby up in an hour or so. Still have a few things to do before I take a chill pill.

Also will be watching the IPW broadcast to show support for Sp00ky. Better yet, somebody should make a thread for it.

USD

Wait... what?

KHlHw.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Okay, I gotta say it. Somebody has to:

ULTRADAVID IS SKINNY ZANGIEF

EDIT:
Corky said:
David looks like he can handle a bear attack, with confidence at that.
The same joke as I just made, but with subtlety? You win the joke, sir. I concede.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Timedog said:
Okay, I gotta say it. Somebody has to:

ULTRADAVID IS SKINNY ZANGIEF

EDIT:

The same joke, and with subtlety as I just made, but with subtlety? You win the joke, sir. I concede.

I graciously accept your concession

edit : Why's GB banned?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Corky said:
I graciously accept your concession

I couldn't even read what I previously wrote. What if I tried being sober sometime?

Dude, Eissan, my Ryu went into god mode the past month. Good luck. I'll be available most of tomorrow, send me a gaf PM or respond in this thread for when you can play. I probably wont be available between 3pm-6pm Pacific.

Chavelo

_dementia said:
Rainbow Mika is the worst Street Fighter character ever.

Agreed. If they need more people from their SF repertoire, they have far more interesting characters to choose from.

Like Megaman. /trollface

sephi22

Corky said:
God's Beard?
He got into a 'Capcom is a money-grubbing Company. Agree/Disagree.' argument with a junior. I think it was a Marvel thread. Both of them got banned

Fraeon said:
El Fuerte. He doesn't even buttslam you.
Fuck you. Blanka's worse.

Corky

sephi22 said:
God's Beard?
He got into a 'Capcom is a money-grubbing Company. Agree/Disagree.' argument with a junior. I think it was a Marvel thread. Both of them got banned.

I see, also blanka is the best. No. :(

wishlist :

- c.lk should electrify opponent.

Aruarian Reflection said:
Season's Beatings special guests: Poongko, Uryo, Tokido, Mago, Momochi

Yawn. We're still flying these guys in to take our money, even after SBO. Hmm...I can see Poongko, Uryo or Momochi winning.

So what's the hype Mahvel match?

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Daigo is still a maybe. Probably will be last-minute decision. Laugh and Infiltration are also maybes.

No mention of last year's champion GamerBee. I can't make it to Season's Beatings this year, so since he can't hang out with me, he probably thought it wasn't worth the trip =P

USD

Aruarian Reflection said:
Season's Beatings special guests: Poongko, Uryo, Tokido, Mago, Momochi
They did nab Uryo, awesome. I wonder if Choco will come too. There's no Momochi without Choco, and vice versa.

Corky

black_vegeta said:
Uryo coming to the US, awesome!

Looking forward to dat Sak, not dat Vip.

Sounds like two futuristic STDs...

Bro nr 1"Damn man, I just got rid of the Sak but now my girlfriend rubbed her Vip all over my sausage... "

Bro nr 2 " I know that feel bro"

fubarduck

Choco isn't coming to SB with Momochi this time. When we teamed up for NSB30 she told me she couldn't go and that Momochi was going by himself.

Top Bottom