• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Fuckin love playing Guile.

yNNlrl.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Lost Fragment said:
I always read your tag as "rape apologist." I'm not sure what that says about me.
Don't worry about it, you're not the first :( Only Corky knows if I'm truly a rape apologist or a rage apologist!

ShallNoiseUpon said:
That's okay. For the longest time I thought it said Rape Apologist and thought Yoshi was an awful human being.
Awesome Animals said:
I thought that too, but I didn't take it seriously because it was a GAF tag.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Lost Fragment said:
I always read your tag as "rape apologist." I'm not sure what that says about me.

lol wtfffffff I actually says Rage... omg mindblown :S

Seriously I've read that tag a million times in my head, and not once did I actually see the real tag. I thought to myself " wonder what kind of rapescenario actually gave yoshi that tag"

I'm blind :(

Blind Boom...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I think for my play time today I'm gonna do 30 seconds, 1 round in ranked. Each time I do this I end up losing like 200 pp, but I still love the hatemail.

biosnake20 said:
Hey Imm0rt4l what do you think of goukens changes overall? On the slasher live show he said he thought gouken was the most buffed character in 2012. What do you think?

Oh and ill just leave this here.
march%20madness%20001%20large.jpg

Dat hover hand

Mœbius

Bit late but just saw the latest change list - has it been mentioned if this will be the final set of changes before release?

Anyway most of those changes are spot on, and I'm happy to see Ryu get his Super cr.MK - was feeling sorry for Ryu players and he's such an iconic character he should be a top character.

The Akuma ex flip to ex plasma "buff" is laughable though; here, waste your critical meter on this random low level trickery. <slow claps>

USD:

IDK if you would have the answer to this.

The SBO AE bracket was 32 teams, correct?

How many of those teams were not Japan?

3 US
1 Kuwait
I EU
1 Taiwan
1 S.Korea

Is that correct? Was there more?

Just curious.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's been a very good day. Got some new stuff.

Thanks Evilore.

Last night as usual.

The dismantling of Timedog. It begins in the second round.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/296441987

Same Akuma vs That Oni.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/296442040

The king of giving comebacks, KS. Aka Eva's disciple.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/296438998

LOL Moment. Yun is so fun to troll with.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/296440589

I'll be playing Gears 3 tonight. Jeff and I are confirmed. Need two others for four player co-op. I get to use Anya. No ifs or buts.

ThatCrazyGuy said:
Seemed like Timedog woke up DP'd almost every time in 2nd/3rd rounds.

The SRK is his trademark move like the sky hook is Jabbar's.

I think if he played a little (just a pinch) more conservative he would've beat him despite the guy's combos.

Kadey said:
I'll be playing Gears 3 tonight. Jeff and I are confirmed. Need two others for four player co-op. I get to use Anya. No ifs or buts.
I might get on.

Just an FYI, if you want to be Anya in Act 1 I think you need to be player 4

USD

ThatCrazyGuy said:
USD:

IDK if you would have the answer to this.

The SBO AE bracket was 32 teams, correct?

How many of those teams were not Japan?

3 US
1 Kuwait
I EU
1 Taiwan
1 S.Korea

Is that correct? Was there more?

Just curious.
There were also two China teams, a Hong Kong team and a Thailand team.

ThatCrazyGuy said:
Akuma's cross-up hurricane beats it clean every time?

Only if the DP doesn't auto correct. If Timedog timed it right, he would have hit that guy out of the cross up tatsu. Although sometimes the DP and cross up tatsu will trade, but that normally only happens when you use a low invincibility DP like Ryu's light or fierce. And man, I can't believe how many empty jump sweeps Timedog gets away with.

cackhyena

Kadey said:
Art taking advantage of his new FIOS internet.

Jeff and Xeno, where you at? Let's save humanity together.
Hey, I said maybe. It would still be a while if at all tonight. I'll look for you if I can get on.

Yoshichan

Corky said:
lol wtfffffff I actually says Rage... omg mindblown :S

Seriously I've read that tag a million times in my head, and not once did I actually see the real tag. I thought to myself " wonder what kind of rapescenario actually gave yoshi that tag"
:(((((((((((((((

Satyamdas

Banned
USD said:
Saty donating points to F.Champ again:

http://www.twitch.tv/col_cc_fchamp
Yeah last night was a blow up, and today started off almost the same, but then I had to tell Champ:

sG5zC.jpg

GIMME BACK MY POINTS!!

Sim mirror is so goddamn fun. It's frustrating too because I rarely have to deal with my own gimmicks and shenanigans. And Champ is god tier at running them. Then you add in some lag + nerves and it equals a tough fight every time. But man it is so fucking fun.

Top Bottom