• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

MIMIC

Banned
LOL, I just blocked Bison's Ultra II knock-down cross up for the first time! And it actually mattered!

*knocked-down*
"aw shit, he's going for Ultra II...you'll die if you get hit"
"you've been beaten so many times by this tactic"
"NOT THIS TIME"
*blocks correctly*

^_^

*wins*

EDIT: Do all of Dee-Jay's jumps include that stupid knee thing, or is it optional? </salty rant>

ArjanN

Rice-Eater said:
I'm ok with those, at least you can find way around them and they get blown up by dive kicks. Lariat on the other hand will beat you or trade just about every time unless you bait it on wake up. Most decent Giefs are good a doing crouch lariat so they're not exposing the head and not every character has a jumping attack with a downward hit box. I don't mean to complain, just pointing out that it's not easy or almost impossible for most of the cast to actually attempt to jump at Zangief.

I love how Dan's jumping knee (LK tatsu) beats lariat clean. :)

USD

Amalgame TV is going to come on in a bit, ~40 minutes.

http://www.justin.tv/frieda0914

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv66155551

For now, you can watch KSK, who's about to shave down to a buzz cut + shave off his eyebrows. This is as punish for losing to his boss in a 10-game match, 4-6. He also has to shave his pubes.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv66186566

o2Rlv.png

65ZCK.png

893 = Yakuza.

691MH.png

CkZyp.png

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I bet Poongko's mom makes him the most delicious food when he's playing 20 hour sessions. Mmmmmm. Bet his mom makes him fucking korean steak.

BotoxAgent said:
so how short is Poongko exactly?

My memory is kind of foggy, but he is definitely shorter then me. I'm 5'7, and if I were to guess, I'd say he's about 5'3(give or take a an inch). But yeah, I'm actually impressed that the height of the actual person matches the characters height. Both Yun and Daigo are supposed to be 5'8 so they're practically eye to eye.

notworksafe said:
*choco riding on Blanka pic*
:B

I see what you did there.

Timedog said:
I'm seriously lost on the choco thing.

When Notsafework posted this ":B", it can be interpreted as either bucktooth or just a face with its teeth showing. If you ever pay watch Choco interivews, you'll notice that her teeth is almost always showing. It became more noticeable since the CC Asia interview with Zhi. Lately it's been kind of a running joke whenever she's brought up.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Rice-Eater said:
When Notsafework posted this ":B", it can be interpreted as either bucktooth or just a face with its teeth showing. If you ever pay watch Choco interivews, you'll notice that her teeth is almost always showing. It became more noticeable since the CC Asia interview with Zhi. Lately it's been kind of a running joke whenever she's brought up.
Ah, well I've been slacking on the stream watching thing for awhile now (I missed SSF4 Pools at EVO even though I was at home!!!), but i've found some more time to actually play more. I'm sure I'll see her on stream soon though being kind of hot.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rice-Eater said:

Street Fighter Player Inside Tips 101 with Professor B..Rice-Eater.
Until next time I want you all to bring your mothers dirty laundry to class for show and tell.

XenoRaven

AkumaHokoru said:
ricky's is the best because he looks like a jojo character
I was thinking the picture made it look like Rufus was a Pokemon and Ricky was the trainer, but I like the idea that Rufus is Ricky's Stand much better.

Is there anyway I could get my gamertag on the OP?

My GT is: Zerostar781

Ive only been playing for a couple of months and could use some pointers/people to play with.

Looking forward to it

Top Bottom