• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

cackhyena

kissenger said:
Capcom is ruining this game with their "balance" changes. Everytime anyone figures out how to do something cool with a character, Capcom says they're OP and they need to be nerfed. No one should ever be nerfed unless it's something ridiculous (e.g. an unblockable infinite). They should just boost the lower tiers until they are competitive.
ahahaha

PhatSaqs

Banned
kissenger said:
They should just boost the lower tiers until they are competitive.
Reminds me of a word problem my daughter brought home the other day:

You have 4 large clay balls, 31 medium clay balls and 4 small clay balls. You want all of the clay balls to be the same size.

What should you do!!!?

vulva

PhatSaqs said:

You have 4 large clay balls, 31 medium clay balls and 4 small clay balls. You want all of the clay balls to be the same size.

What should you do!!!?
destroy the small and large balls

Infinite Justice said:
Can you borrow your dad's 360 or something cuz this possible match sounds great lol.

maybe not but hey
If I had the money to buy SSFIV, AE, and maybe a converter so I could use my Dualshock, I would be more than up for it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
PhatSaqs said:

What should you do!!!?
Lump all the clay together into one ball, which is always the same size as itself.

Joekage

FindMyFarms said:
Beef/immortal what'd you think of dat dan?

Stick to your day job sir. Solar Plexus up in dem guts!

Man, I wish Evil Ryu had solar plexus. Something about that move just makes me feel so good when it hits, especially when you hit that cr. fierce into whatever.

Professor Beef said:
If I had the money to buy SSFIV, AE, and maybe a converter so I could use my Dualshock, I would be more than up for it.

sounds like a bit much for just a fight. :(

the only thing that could make it a positive is that you can fight XboxGAF

FindMyFarms said:
I liked it! Those god damned frame traps you were doing are so good. Each time you got me in a corner, I kept looking for opportunities to Dive out.
Infinite Justice said:
sounds like a bit much for just a fight. :(

the only thing that could make it a positive is that you can fight XboxGAF
I'd only be able to fight XBoxGAF for a day or two, since I damn sure am not going to drop down a load of cash for XBL. Gimme dat 48-hour code.
KuGsj.gif

Professor Beef said:
I liked it! Those god damned frame traps you were doing are so good. Each time you got me in a corner, I kept looking for opportunities to Dive out.

Yeah, on the flip side T.Hawk st. fierce owns my fireball zoning LOL. Also I need to stop holding up all the time, I think there were a few rounds where you'd just poke me to death cuz i would refuse to let go of up haha. And fuckin das boot from hawk hurts like a mofo.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Interesting tidbit from Air

Air said:
so apparently Daigo been using Ryu on XBL recently and Mizoteru using Blanka instead of Fei Long too. Mago also said he will switch back to Sagat in 2012 and wonder who Fuudo will main next?~

cHaotix8

mr. puppy said:
what does the decrease in frames mean towards jet upper being used as a reversal?

You can punish more stuff on block now, like Makoto EX Hayate and Balrog Dash straight. It's a nice tool they're giving him, an indirect way of solving one of his fundamental flaws.

New Dev Blog
I had a lot of people ask me during the test “So, what happens if you hold down all three punch buttons and press start?” The blog is a great place to answer that question!

↑The answer is – in arcade mode, the CPU characters will wear their alternate costumes!
Did anyone who participated in the tests give this a shot? This is a feature we’d like to keep in the final release of SSFIV AE Ver. 2012. It’s a nice little extra and I’d be happy if people used it.
3218290b7dfaf3cff143c9dc59be09c5.jpg

This is a slide for the Brazil Game Show, to be held on October 7th. There will be a presentation for SFxT, and we’ll be revealing a certain something... Just what could it be?
I like that alt costume thing. Something I actually wanted included.

Imm0rt4l

FindMyFarms said:
dat corner lockdown. Being a gouken/dudley player I know when not to press buttons, block and tech. You were pretty relentless and smart, it seemed you always knew when I'd go for a meaty and respond with koryuken and when I thought I could get you with crosscounter and failed twice that surprised me. But my dudley is ass anyways. I guess when I smell blood in the water I get greedy with the meaties, I dunno.

Imm0rt4l said:
dat corner lockdown. Being a gouken/dudley player I know when not to press buttons, block and tech. You were pretty relentless and smart, it seemed you always knew when I'd go for a meaty and respond with koryuken and when I thought I could get you with crosscounter and failed twice that surprised me. But my dudley is ass anyways. I guess when I smell blood in the water I get greedy with the meaties, I dunno.

I'm guilty as charged for mashing. I'm a little uncomfortable dealing with pressure as dan, so kept resorting to scrubby shit lol.

Joekage

FindMyFarms said:
I'm guilty as charged for mashing. I'm a little uncomfortable dealing with pressure as dan, so kept resorting to scrubby shit lol.

those buttons...so tempting to press them....cant stop...won't stop...

USD

カラちゃんペロペロ

Also, I was checking the Ume thread on 2ch and saw this. I lol'd.

PlhZb.png

Top Bottom